Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe in the old golden rule of, "doing unto other as you would like done unto you."  Unfortunately many bar girls believe it is, "do them out of as much as possible as soon as possible before they catch on to your tricks."  
    I treat them all with respect and kindness with the hope that it will be reciprocal.  Once they demonstrate by their actions they think I'm another dumb farang they can rip off, they are shown the door.  
    I don't play their games anymore. It is my time and my money and my time is more important to me than the money.  They have one chance to show me they can provide the sexual experience I'm looking for and if they are not capable, there are not invited back for a second night.  
    There have been a few, Pretty Patty of Pattaya comes to mind, that I think are beautiful and I like them as a person, but don't find them much fun in bed.  How do you tell them that? "Hey I like you and I'll buy you a drink and talk to you, but you are a waste of my time in bed?"  If you are not interested in doing business with them, they probably feel talking to you is a waste of their time when they could be cultivating new business.
    In other words, with all due respect, Rob69in, it much more complex than your statement would indicate.

Comment

(rob69in @ Jan. 25 2007,15:54) Alot of punters treat there LB like something they bought out of the "Oops counter" at ASDA, if they don't like it, it was cheap & they can just throw it away.

While there is plenty of choice, & if you don't like what you have you can easily change, its no excuse to treat them poorly & disrespectfully. Your attitude with them often reflects in the way they treat you. If you are having alot of problems with your LB partners, perhaps you should look at yourself before dismissing the LB.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

good thread

Comment

(JackG @ Jan. 25 2007,17:44) I believe in the old golden rule of, "doing unto other as you would like done unto you."  Unfortunately many bar girls believe it is, "do them out of as much as possible as soon as possible before they catch on to your tricks."  
          I treat them all with respect and kindness with the hope that it will be reciprocal.  Once they demonstrate by their actions they think I'm another dumb farang they can rip off, they are shown the door.  
          I don't play their games anymore. It is my time and my money and my time is more important to me than the money.  They have one chance to show me they can provide the sexual experience I'm looking for and if they are not capable, there are not invited back for a second night.  
          There have been a few, Pretty Patty of Pattaya comes to mind, that I think are beautiful and I like them as a person, but don't find them much fun in bed.  How do you tell them that? "Hey I like you and I'll buy you a drink and talk to you, but you are a waste of my time in bed?"  If you are not interested in doing business with them, they probably feel talking to you is a waste of their time when they could be cultivating new business.
          In other words, with all due respect, Rob69in, it much more complex than your statement would indicate.
          Point taken, there are alot of mercenery scam merchants out there, especially amoungst tho's who consider themselves a superstar.

But, over recent trips to the LOS & to a lesser degree South America, I have noted an increase in poor treatment & lack of respect  towards the P4P workers. I do get caught out occassionally myself, mainly with GGs & end up with poor service, but on the whole I have very, very few problems.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Jan. 26 2007,15:59)
            (JackG @ Jan. 25 2007,17:44) I believe in the old golden rule of, "doing unto other as you would like done unto you."  Unfortunately many bar girls believe it is, "do them out of as much as possible as soon as possible before they catch on to your tricks."  
            Point taken, there are alot of mercenery scam merchants out there, especially amoungst tho's who consider themselves a superstar.

But, over recent trips to the LOS & to a lesser degree South America, I have noted an increase in poor treatment & lack of respect  towards the P4P workers. I do get caught out occassionally myself, mainly with GGs & end up with poor service, but on the whole I have very, very few problems.
            you are going to have the times of getting back to the room and the "click" is just not there...you gotta put it down to experience, its going to happen...but for me anyway and i guess all of you the good times outweigh the bad times 100 to one (or more !!!!)
            happy when in thailand

Comment

(donnykey @ Jan. 26 2007,17:17) you are going to have the times of getting back to the room and the "click" is just not there...you gotta put it down to experience, its going to happen...but for me anyway and i guess all of you the good times outweigh the bad times 100 to one (or more !!!!)
              Yeah, I agree. Reviews and Trip Reports are great, but everybody is gonna have a different personal chemistry with any particular lb and that will make a difference in the bedroom. Of course, that being said, there are some girls that certainly tend toward either freat or shabby service.

Comment

I have never had bad service as of yet "touch wood"
                But like what has been said before,
                I always treat the girls nice, with respect and as a "Person"
                and NOT a "piece of meat" or "fuck toy"
                I do really believe this helps a lot in the bedroom

Dave...
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 26 2007,22:04) I have never had bad service as of yet "touch wood"
                  But like what has been said before,
                  I always treat the girls nice, with respect  and as a "Person"
                  and NOT a "piece of meat" or "fuck toy"
                  I do really believe this helps a lot in the bedroom

Dave...
                   Totally agree    

I have tried to do this all the time I indulge in the P4P industry worldwide & without doubt it has affected the service for the better. Except of course in some western countrys were alot of the providers clock watch & have a huge attitude problem. They actually come across as having to provide a service as some kind of inconvenience to them & it really would be better if you the punter could just pay the the money then just fuck off! But I have learnt my lesson & virtually never bother with a western provider.
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

[/QUOTE]They actually come across as having to provide a service as some kind of inconvenience to them & it really would be better if you the punter could just pay the the money then just fuck off![QUOTE]

The girls in Vietnam all want anything and everything 'Western'. Your description sounds perfect for 99.9% of Vietnamese working girls! I don't even bother going to the bars where they are anymore when I am there.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 26 2007,22:04) I have never had bad service as of yet "touch wood"
                      And I've never lost money gambling in Las Vegas!!!

Comment

It's remarkable how much time we spend analysing the pros and cons of girls in P4P business - everybody realising there is no chance of us all agreeing.

Amongst us are tops and bottoms, guys looking for gf and butterflies, macho fuck 'em and forget 'em guys and love-sick knob heads like myself who fall hard for every girl they meet.

The facts are that the girls will fall into just as many completely different categories. I happened to find Jenny absolutely fantastic company. She is a little horn bag (I hate using slut but I know other guys use it in a positive sense) who kept going and coming all night and still found time to chat and kiss and let me sleep when I wanted.

I'm sure if I had been a power fuck merchant who wanted her to squeal like a pig she'd have managed it and looked like she was having the time of her life. She's terrific.

She turned on the TV only at 10am when she was getting ready to shower and made me feel like the only bloke in the world when I was with her.

She cut me slack to talk to other forum members in Guess but was never far away and always keen to keep me interested by kissing and grabbing my cock. Now, that's good business I know but do I give a shit for her motivation when I enjoy what she's doing - the fuck I do. More power to her.

I'm not in love but I loved the time I was with her. She made me feel great and she looked like (again, I don't give a fuck if it was acting or not) she was having a good time with me.

What more could a poor slob ask for?

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

(D33 @ Jan. 06 2007,16:30) Actually, when we shoot for a DVD box these days it's normal to shoot with extra room around the model in case it's used for a box cover, they can add text or a title around the model.
                          Strange nobody else picked up on this. Does this mean the lovely Jenny is in a movie available on DVD?

Comment

Jenny has been my one and only lb experience to date, and have to say although I had a cracking time she does seem to enjoy her t.v. Maybe had something to do with just going to she st rooms upstairs rather than "taking her out", or maybe she just didn't like me, although she was rather enthusiastic at the time. Either way, won't stop me going back for more when i'm next around at the end of May, she certainly knows what she is doing
                            bodger

Comment

See post #49 of this thread.
                              Jenny won't be getting any of my business in the future.

Comment

(rustydick man @ Jan. 24 2007,19:44) i have no doubt daveduke that you need glasses she is nowhere as hot as you think.then maybe u mite look like her
                                This guy's comments about Jenny
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X