X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(JackG @ Jan. 24 2007,23:21)
    (mardhi @ Jan. 25 2007,03:01) To me at least Jenny................but without a doubt she is one of the most polite and well mannered LB's I have met............    
    Look, with all due respect, I have known Jenny/Janny/Jane for two years and unless she has had a major personality transplant since she started working at Guess Bar she is ill mannered, rude, and inconsiderate of any Farang's wishes or feelings.  
    I've done her so many times I lost count because I find her attractive, and she has, or did have, a very tight ass so I knew I would always cum.  
    One night this last November was the last straw. She came from Stringfellows and I met her on the street outside of the hotel. I've asked her numerous times to dress conservatively when coming to the hotel, but she showed up dressed like she was still working on Soi 6. In the Lift, full of hotel guests, she pulled out her mobile phone. Mobile phones don't work well on Lifts and she was yelling to someone on the phone that she was going Long Time. When one of the other guests got off the elevator he said, "I hope you GUYS have a good time."
    When it came time to fuck her ass, she reached over, picked up the TV remote control and turned on the TV.
    She has done that before, but that was the last time for me. Enough! It was going to be a long time, but as soon as I finished I threw her out the door.
    Maybe she has changed. I hope so.
    I'll buy her a drink and chat, but she has lost my business.

Perhap's you should LB hunt with rustyDick JackG

p.s. Jenny was the complete opposite with me
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hey let's not let the "negatives" take over this thread. Someone's bad experience doesn't define her character. Jenny looks hot and sultry with the right combination of elegance and sluttyness. First girl that I will be looking for on my first ever LOS trip later this year. Keep the pics of her rolling.

Comment

(kartika @ Apr. 23 2007,10:47) Hey let's not let the "negatives" take over this thread. Someone's bad experience doesn't define her character. Jenny looks hot and sultry with the right combination of elegance and sluttyness. First girl that I will be looking for  on my first ever LOS trip later this year. Keep the pics of her rolling.
        Your right on the money with "Hot & Sultry & Sluttiness" - however elegance is probably taking it a bit far. Jenny is Jenny - you take her as you find her - but somehow elegant is not the word that springs to mind for me at least. As it is, she was telling Monkeyman and I one night when we were in Guess that she has had to 'tone down' her going home clothes - as no cab driver would stop for her......!!!!!!

I think the best way to sum up Jenny in toning down is equivalent to wearing an 8 inch miniskirt, instead of just a wide belt.

But I still stand by my comment that she is one of the most reliable girls I have come across in this business, accepting that her idea of dress sense may not be very conservative LOL.

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

(rustydick man @ Jan. 21 2007,00:35) god dam she looks as rough as a monkeys asshole she not hot at all.saw her in guess and she scared me.thers a few babes in guess and she def not one of them.well i could be wrong but i am not
          How could you pass it by?? Worth a second, third and fourth look. Certainly couldn't call her scary. Hope the rival site pic is ok...if not delete it ( I remember reading somewhere that their pics are ok)
          Attached Files

Comment

While I have never bar-fined Jenny, she is always friendly to me and ready for sanuc. And one of the best LB dancers to be found. I introduced Jenny to a friend, who barfined her, and he was happy as a clam.

Comment

Working...
            X