First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J40
    Attached Files

Comment

• Am I the only one getting bored with 200 pictures of Jane on the bed?

Sure enough they are nice Lance, but do we really need to see one for 3 seconds she stayed in your ST room? I am assuming we get the picture of what your portraying.....

I'd actually quite like something like here is 3 pictures and then we got so busy, no time to take to take anymore pictures

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

• Maybe his camera shutter button got stuck!

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

• Standing ovation

I 4-1 love all the pics of Jane!! I always think gals with cat ears look sexy!
          It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

• (mardhi @ Jun. 08 2007,23:11) Am I the only one getting bored with 200 pictures of Jane on the bed?
            I got bored a long time ago with Jane and her attitude

Thankfully for you mardhi you chose the "right" sister,

Jay is different "class"
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Interesting aside...I was with a cute little girl from KC3 the other evening and as a surprise took her by Guess Bar to see Jay and company...she spent quite some time chatting with Jay and Joy but I didn't see her say hello to Jane...later I asked her if she spoke with Jane and I just got a funny look...I have no idea what it meant...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards." Ā --- Anon

Comment

• (mardhi @ Jun. 09 2007,07:11) Am I the only one getting bored with 200 pictures of Jane on the bed?
                My apologies Mardhi

It wasn't my intention to bore anyone.

I just thought (obviously incorrectly) that members of the Forum might enjoy seeing them.

Especially when most will not live in LOS or have the opportunity to visit and see these girls themselves.

Message understood.

LRB

Comment

• Lance.R.Brand, thanks for your contributions to the Forum, they have been greatly appreciated.

Most people here lurk, and I am sure they appreciate the photos. Jane is clearly one of your favorites, so it is natural you would take and post more photos of her. However, a bit more variety would be good too, !

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• ..glad Jane is your favorite. I hope you are in BKK the next time I'm there so you can occupy Jane for a few weeks and she won't hassle me. Nice that we all have different tastes in women
                    ....so, Ā you're really a guy?.............. Ā 

Comment

• Sure Jane can be a pain with her possessive/jealous nature towards previous customers but I'll tell ya what.....She has got a heart of gold.

Comment

• (Lance.R.Brand @ Jun. 09 2007,06:46) J39
                        J39 is by far my favorite pic in this collection.

Comment

• Agreed, Dave. And i donĀ“t find her attractive either.

Comment

• at the end of the day it is each to there own and taste is a personal thing,
                            i for one love this section, so thank you lance, and as they say, no one is forcing you to look at this thread, as with a tv turn over if you dont like what you are watching,
                            as for Jane as i have said before to me she was very careing and great to talk to, but again its each persons experience that counts, so i can understand that for some people she does not do it for them,

Comment

• Was with Jane last week and her sultry eyes and friendly nature made it a wonderful experience.

After a delightful ST room session, we showered but didn't make it out the room, before Jane managed to shoot her load on me again ..

Jane .. i think you are awesome !

Comment

• Promised 'bumped' thread.

LRB

Comment

Working...
                                X