Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Ok......She sure is a fab looking sort with many members on here not slow in showing their admiration towards her however, hopefully I'm not lowering the tone too much when I ask Burenboy......Was She A Good Fuck ? or were you both tired out after that photo shoot

Definitely some western blood running through her veins, very little doubt about that

Comment

(pentire @ Mar. 07 2008,16:32) Ok Ok......She sure is a fab looking sort with many members on here not slow in showing their admiration towards her however, hopefully I'm not lowering the tone too much when I ask Burenboy......Was She A Good Fuck ? or were you both tired out after that photo shoot *
      Well lets just say I was a happy camper when we finished our time together, the girl satisfies for sure
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

bumblebee, thanks for posting more photos of Tara, let's see, I think you probably still have at least 1 gig of photos left to go!

I do prefer postops, but can appreciate beauty like hers any day!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(friedfrunk @ Mar. 07 2008,16:24) I just can't get enough of this babe. Brilliant!
          Well sir I aim to please Hope u like this one
          Attached Files
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(rxpharm @ Mar. 07 2008,20:25) bumblebee, thanks for posting more photos of Tara, let's see, I think you probably still have at least 1 gig of photos left to go! *

I do prefer postops, *but can appreciate beauty like hers any day! *
            2 gigs actually, those boobies take up a lot of memory, and she is quite small, so you are free to consider her a post op if you like hehehe

Here is another pic from my hoard
            Attached Files

Comment

(pentire @ Mar. 07 2008,16:32) Definitely some western blood running through her veins, very little doubt about that  
              One more beautiful outcome between a mixed blood match.
              Not uncommon with the children of Thais & falangs.
              Seen many examples, Pinky at Cascades is just another.
              Tall with an Italian father, the other girls are not too fond of her, she gets barfined several times a night.

Still remember a GG from 30 years ago, Thai, Filipino & Portuguese.            
              Just exquisite, was in hot demand by some heavy hitters.

Too rich for me I'm afraid.        
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Wow, you are so right BB
                She is hotter on here then on your camera but thanks for the sneak peek

Sure she is way hotter in person too    
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

One more before I head out for the night in Hua Hin
                  Attached Files

Comment

Holy shit...I've just seen this thread for the first time and it's all too much to take.

In true Irish style (well it was a Friday) I've been hungover and knackered all day but I'm now wide awake and suffering from lust overload...what a beauty !!!

Burenboy, you are my hero !

jet712

Comment

bumblebee I hope you take Tara with you!! you do??
                      For this photos you get certainly the Oscar 2008....    

All members   already....

Dieter
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 06 2008,08:11)

For the benefit of Matrix, that was a joke

For the benefit of pacman, that was Irish humour (not British )

For the rest of you sex pests, have a wank and go to bed!

what a lucky guy i am, having you here explaining things for me

And to bumblebee:
                        The picks are very nice,please keep em cumming.
                        Regards:Matrix

Comment

She is one of the best i have ever seen. Excellent pics. Thank you very much. You could be making a superstar if you keep posting sir!

Comment

but what is her emotional state....is she as crazy as some other girls? seems too good to be true...

BB you are a gifted LB scout

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(pampamsam @ Mar. 09 2008,00:45) but what is her emotional state....is she as crazy as some other girls? seems too good to be true...

BB you are a gifted LB scout
                              She seems kind of shy, but when there is some music she likes she loves to show off her moves and body. Very sexy girl and BB is great with the camera, she seems a bit more "dull" in the bar.
                              Back in LOS in February  

Comment

A couple more snaps guys to keep you all going, down 2 my last 1000 shots now hehehe

08627.jpg
                                post-21-2-08627-am48.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X