Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It reminds me of those scammers from the Salvation Army who came round to the pub on a Friday evening at about 10 at night.

You wanted to tell them to fuck off but you knew you shouldn't!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Oct. 15 2008,03:38)
      (pacman @ Oct. 13 2008,20:43) The Tip Box is another issue altogether & I advise anyone offended by it to ignore it, I waved it away on enough occasions that they finally stopped asking me.
      One school of thought is that a Tip Box is good idea because those who want to can tip and those that don't want to can ignore.

However, for me, I'm uncomfortable not putting money in a tip box and it takes me out of the spirit of having a good time if I refuse to play the tip game.

And I'm not going to be intimidated into putting 100 baht in box.

So it's a lose-lose situation for me. *But I'm not the target audience anyway. *
      obviously new to thailand land of smiles
      when your paying from dentits to doctors and sizzlers have TWO tip boxes are the norm
      but in the kitten club the shows and ive seen in the hot tub which are free are well worth the occassional dime and when the patrons join in for a freebee then the tipbox seems to be the way to redress the balance
      no free meals but this comes closest
      carry on the good work
      ill be back because i found no where better and i can say i am a well traveled guy infact i found nowhere as good

Comment

What a load of bollocks - have never seen tip boxes in Thailand in 9 years of visiting
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

2 up Whats are dentits.??
          Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

Dentits

Afro American expression used by Rappers

Den Tits is damned good mon

Translate - she has a nice bosom.

Comment

(rossco @ Oct. 15 2008,15:58) Dentits

Den Tits is damned  good mon

Thats "demtits" , "Den Tits" is Polish for Romance.
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(rossco @ Oct. 15 2008,03:58) Dentits

Den Tits is damned  good mon

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(katoeylover @ Oct. 15 2008,14:51) What a load of bollocks - have never seen tip boxes in Thailand in 9 years of visiting
                  yeah right
                  how about see it to believe it
                  simplest way is go try sizzlers in pattaya
                  just try!
                  its way too easy to deny and criticize
                  and im saying it again sizzlers in particular has not one but TWO tip boxes
                  sorry to re-emphasize but this is what ive been trying to say that most of you are just simply denying facts without knowing the truth similarly you havent even tried to explore kitten club or pattaya obsessions in a positive manner and just been winging about costs and other things

by the way, sorry about the typo
                  i meant dentiSts
                  did you guys really not get that or was it sarcasm just cuz you dislike me?

Comment

Yo Mr sensitive....take it easy..it was neither sarcasm nor is there any "dislike" in the reply.

As we used to say in the military ..."if you cant take a joke you shouldn't have joined"

The same applies to the forum....

Cheers

Comment

•    dislike you...      

mate, I have it on good authority that due to your unrelenting popularity around here...

...they are starting a Verity Fan Club
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• who me...???what did I do.? or are u referring to 2 uP.?

Comment

• Ah sorry Pacman..got it now...looks like I was just got caught up in the middle of that little dialog.

Comment

• (verity @ Oct. 15 2008,17:22) yeah right
                            just try!
                            sorry to re-emphasize but this is what ive been trying to say that most of you are just simply denying facts without knowing the truth similarly you havent even tried to explore kitten club or pattaya obsessions in a positive manner and just been winging about costs and other things

i meant dentiSts
                            One uses a tip box on the counter as you pay your check/bill and the other tries to guilt you into tipping.  

Try comparing apples with apples for a change.  

Most of the negative proponents of the Kitten club have in fact visited the bar on many occasions so have every right to comment.

Comment

• (Ozzie @ Oct. 15 2008,18:29)
                              (verity @ Oct. 15 2008,17:22) yeah right
                              just try!

i meant dentiSts
                              One uses a tip box on the counter as you pay your check/bill and the other tries to guilt you into tipping. *

Try comparing apples with apples for a change. *

Most of the negative proponents of the Kitten club have in fact visited the bar on many occasions so have every right to comment.
                              yeah yeah yeah
                              i dont think the girls in the hot tub should be allowed to be tipped
                              why give them money when you can sit in the street and buy the drinks from 7eleven
                              why should they perform over and above whats expected
                              i think all tipping should be made illegal even for excellent service
                              keep the working man in his place and not in thailand

Comment

• (verity @ Oct. 15 2008,18:41) yeah yeah yeah
                                i dont think the girls in the hot tub should be allowed to be tipped
                                why give them money when you can sit in the street and buy the drinks from 7eleven
                                why should they perform over and above whats expected
                                i think all tipping should be made illegal even for excellent service
                                keep the working man in his place and not in thailand
                                If and when I want to tip someone, which I do often if I enjoy myself or when someone goes above and beyond the call of service I will make that decision myself I do not need to be guilted into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X