Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (donnnnnny @ Oct. 16 2008,12:10) what a fucking bun fight verity is probably stogie on one of his stir the forum rampages *lmao * *
    love your avatar and lets blame sotgie and pacman again
    good guys come last

Comment

• sotgie!!! Grrrr!

Comment

• Well at least he didn't add "oo" to your name
        i love t-girls

Comment

• he spelt my name right...    

Thanks Vertriy.      
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Well i did as i promised the venerable "cough" Pacman.....

Paid two visits to the Kitten Club.

The major change is mamasan, we walked in and literally bumped in to Riga. She seems to have her finger on the pulse and the change from my last visit was a great improvement.

First visit was with the one and only "Snick", who arrived shortly after me.

No Tip box to be seen anywhere, i was gonna ask Riga about it but she might have sat on me.

Not one request for a drink from either a GG or LB, even spoke to a couple and my lower bits massaged in reply.

The girls were smiling and laughing and there seemed to generally be a better atmosphere there.

Second Time went with a non BM, and the experience was the same. All in all a couple of hours where i did not feel intimidated or uncomfortable.

A couple of points i will mention the local LB talent was ok but no stunnas.
            The price of drinks has not changed and i know that makes some BM's uncomfortable.

The wall has been removed or rather some of it ...why i have no idea because now if you sit on the right as you go in you cannot see the action in the bath, but generally it did make the place more spacious.

i hope that it will continue to improve and now Riga is there i feel if she is allowed a free hand it will improve.

Finally to the Kitten Club good luck....we are customers one and all and i know you cannot please all the people all of the time but if you listen and accept suggestions as you seem to have you may see a lot more of us there.

I would and indeed will pay another visit to see if there any futher improvements...

Comment

• What happened to the poster known as 'Verity'?

Comment

• With Riga being one of the better Mamasans I've met, things are looking up at the Kitten Club.  I think she was often used as ' chief troubleshooter' in the group of Nana bars where she worked before.

As thpon says, who would argue with her?
                TT

Comment

• As Thpon mentioned, we went to Kitten club and were greeted by Riga who has been Mamasan there for 2 weeks now (but its a secret so don't tell anyone who works at Nana...although I'm sure they all know).

I'm looking forward to checking the place out in another month, and see what she does with the place. She is actively trying to get new talent and "hit" on two of the girls that board members brought to the club.

She also says she might add ladyboys to the Jacuzzi Show.

FYI - with the removal of the dividing wall, the two clubs is effectively one big club with two separate doors. Girls to the left, ladyboys to the right - but nothing separating them.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (Stogie @ Oct. 28 2008,23:44) What happened to the poster known as 'Verity'?  
                    Are you saying you don't know?

How odd...      

Comment

• (thpon @ Oct. 28 2008,22:05) Well i did as i promised the venerable "cough" Pacman.....
                      Oiiyy, without the "cough" thankyou...

Comment

• (thpon @ Oct. 28 2008,22:05) Paid two visits to the Kitten Club.

No Tip box to be seen anywhere

The girls were smiling and laughing and there seemed to generally be a better atmosphere there.

...i did not feel intimidated or uncomfortable.

i hope that it will continue to improve and now Riga is there i feel if she is allowed a free hand it will improve.

and indeed will pay another visit to see if there any futher improvements...
                        Nice report thanks thpon.    

I hope it encourages others to have a look for themselves.

Contrary to belief, I am not connected to the bar, I just feel that what is good for the Kitten Club is good for Pattaya.

I would love to be going there tonight or any night, it was a lot of fun.      

Comment

• (pacman @ Oct. 30 2008,01:38) what is good for the Kitten Club is good for Pattaya.
                          "What's good for General Motors is good for the country."

Comment

• I'm not too sure of the analogy there Mr PD but I will think about it...

The Kitten Club has been around a long while, they attract a broad clientele, many of whom will meet ladyboys there for the first time. When they discover they are actually sexy creatures & not someone to shun,

then they well might seek out other venues, like La Bamba, Stringfellows, EZY Bar, JennyStarBar, Naklua et al, & generally spead the word.

It is not too long a bow to draw that a successful LB/GG go-go venue catering for those who would never stumble into one of the bars above must be good for Pattaya & the scene in general.

Comment

• I wandered in for my second visit last evening...

A drink and a chat with Riga and a few minutes to allow her to try and recruit my babe and then I left...

Some of the girls are lovely...But....

My opinion...It's not a Pattaya feeling bar...There is just something very unPattaya about it...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• unPattaya......hmmmmm,
                                you know what, I think I agree with you...      

Comment

Working...
                                X