Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I THOUGHT WE DECIDED THAT THIS PLACE BE BURNT TO THE GROUND

Comment

• I believe Pacman said it correctly that this place surley isn't for everyone. I was just there for two weeks and had the best time ever. The fact is that some like myself do like the place as it has a great combination of sweet GG and LB. Where else can one go in Pattaya and round up one of each and go to your loom directly upstairs? That is the exactly the experience that the owner wants the customer to be able to have. There is no bar in Pattaya where this can be done at least that I am aware of. I am sure the BM will be educating me on this which I will greatly appreciate. Sure you can go barfine a LB at one place and go barfine a GG at another, but that seems like a lot of work. Why hunt when you can shoot fish in a barrel.

The fact that you can get both in the KC is great. Taking them upstairs to the PH is even better. The room decor is fabulous with all the mirrors, poles with a stage, and the "love swing" of course.

As far as the tip box goes I am not really a big fan either. I am sure you are aware that you don't have to tip and the girls never aggressively ask you for a tip. Is it really that big of a deal for the GG to have a tip box? We are all grown men, just say no if you don't want to tip them.
      Or, you may choose to throw some of your loose baht in the box like I do and the girls will be happy as ever if you do. It almost sounds to me like some folks are just plain old cheap charlies and are counting their baht while on vacation. I don't know about you, but I actually do not go around counting my baht when I am in Pattaya. That is the last think I want to do when on vacation.

I say give the place a break and don't knock it until you have tried the new and improved KC/Obsessions. This place is always great for a good laugh at the very least.
      -swedeman007

chix with dix do amazing trix!

Comment

• (swedeman007 @ Oct. 15 2008,22:23) I was just there for two weeks and had the best time ever. The fact is that some like myself do like the place as it has a great combination of sweet GG and LB. Where else can one go in Pattaya and round up one of each and go to your loom directly upstairs? That is the exactly the experience that the owner wants the customer to be able to have. There is no bar in Pattaya where this can be done at least that I am aware of. I am sure the BM will be educating me on this which I will greatly appreciate. Sure you can go barfine a LB at one place and go barfine a GG at another, but that seems like a lot of work.
        Not wishing to educate you can actually barfine both a LB & GG from the same bar in soi's 6 , 7 and 8 ,and in and around walking street , come to think of it pretty much anywhere in Pattaya .

This mixture is hardly unique to the nirvana you describe , but then again if you spent your entire fortnight in the same bar you might not have noticed much else .

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (swedeman007 @ Oct. 15 2008,22:23) I believe Pacman said it correctly that this place surley isn't for everyone. I was just there for two weeks and had the best time ever. The fact is that some like myself do like the place as it has a great combination of sweet GG and LB. Where else can one go in Pattaya and round up one of each and go to your loom directly upstairs? That is the exactly the experience that the owner wants the customer to be able to have. There is no bar in Pattaya where this can be done at least that I am aware of. I am sure the BM will be educating me on this which I will greatly appreciate. Sure you can go barfine a LB at one place and go barfine a GG at another, but that seems like a lot of work. Why hunt when you can shoot fish in a barrel.

The fact that you can get both in the KC is great. Taking them upstairs to the PH is even better. The room decor is fabulous with all the mirrors, poles with a stage, and the "love swing" of course.

As far as the tip box goes I am not really a big fan either. I am sure you are aware that you don't have to tip and the girls never aggressively ask you for a tip. Is it really that big of a deal for the GG to have a tip box? We are all grown men, just say no if you don't want to tip them.  
          Or, you may choose to throw some of your loose baht in the box like I do and the girls will be happy as ever if you do. It almost sounds to me like some folks are just plain old cheap charlies and are counting their baht while on vacation. I don't know about you, but I actually do not go around counting my baht when I am in Pattaya. That is the last think I want to do when on vacation.

I say give the place a break and don't knock it until you have tried the new and improved KC/Obsessions. This place is always great for a good laugh at the very least.
          Good post.

Comment

• (Stogie @ Oct. 15 2008,03:44) It reminds me of those scammers from the Salvation Army who came round to the pub on a Friday evening at about 10 at night.

You wanted to tell them to fuck off but you knew you shouldn't!
            I have many times , now I'm doomed
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (jimslim @ Oct. 15 2008,11:45)
              (swedeman007 @ Oct. 15 2008,22:23) I was just there for two weeks and had the best time ever. The fact is that some like myself do like the place as it has a great combination of sweet GG and LB. Where else can one go in Pattaya and round up one of each and go to your loom directly upstairs? That is the exactly the experience that the owner wants the customer to be able to have. There is no bar in Pattaya where this can be done at least that I am aware of. I am sure the BM will be educating me on this which I will greatly appreciate. Sure you can go barfine a LB at one place and go barfine a GG at another, but that seems like a lot of work.
              Not wishing to educate you can actually barfine both a LB & GG from the same bar in soi's 6 , 7 and 8 ,and in and around walking street , come to think of it pretty much anywhere in Pattaya .

This mixture is hardly unique to the nirvana you describe , but then again if you spent your entire fortnight in the same bar you might not have noticed much else .

I hardly spent all my time cooped up in one bar for my entire stay and I thank you for the education. Insight to this wicked combination, and where it can be found in Pattaya, will only make my trip that much better. Thanks again!
              -swedeman007

chix with dix do amazing trix!

Comment

• Damn...all you guys who are in love with this bar are rude as hell...
                That's reason enough not to pay a visit...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• what a fucking bun fight verity is probably stogie on one of his stir the forum rampages lmao
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• i think you could be on to something there, Donnnnnny
                    i love t-girls

Comment

• Nice try, but no. I have better things to do with my time!

Comment

• (Ozzie @ Oct. 15 2008,18:48)
                        (verity @ Oct. 15 2008,18:41) yeah yeah yeah
                        i dont think the girls in the hot tub should be allowed to be tipped
                        why give them money when you can sit in the street and buy the drinks from 7eleven
                        why should they perform over and above whats expected
                        i think all tipping should be made illegal even for excellent service
                        keep the working man in his place and not in thailand
                        If and when I want to tip someone, which I do often if I enjoy myself or when someone goes above and beyond the call of service I will make that decision myself I do not need to be guilted into it. *

your a big boy
                        so dont be upset with the girls for asking maybe you should learn to enjoy yourself everyone else seems to and i know i havent asked and 5 baht if not gonna hurt anyone during the credit crisis :-P
                        finally ofcourse we are all guests in that wonderful country and our 5 bahts help them to put up with us

Comment

• (geosight @ Oct. 15 2008,20:09) I THOUGHT WE DECIDED THAT THIS PLACE BE BURNT TO THE GROUND *
                          no had second thoughts on this
                          its far too good but i think the sexy girls should be banned from the hot tub as i suffered a heart attack last week and im sending my hospital bill to them
                          also i thought the seating was too comfortable and made me stay longer than i should have

Comment

• (swedeman007 @ Oct. 15 2008,22:23) I believe Pacman said it correctly that this place surley isn't for everyone. I was just there for two weeks and had the best time ever. The fact is that some like myself do like the place as it has a great combination of sweet GG and LB. Where else can one go in Pattaya and round up one of each and go to your loom directly upstairs? That is the exactly the experience that the owner wants the customer to be able to have. There is no bar in Pattaya where this can be done at least that I am aware of. I am sure the BM will be educating me on this which I will greatly appreciate. Sure you can go barfine a LB at one place and go barfine a GG at another, but that seems like a lot of work. Why hunt when you can shoot fish in a barrel.

As far as the tip box goes I am not really a big fan either. I am sure you are aware that you don't have to tip and the girls never aggressively ask you for a tip. Is it really that big of a deal for the GG to have a tip box? We are all grown men, just say no if you don't want to tip them. *

said it in one
                            definitely the gold standard

Comment

• (jimslim @ Oct. 16 2008,01:45)
                              (swedeman007 @ Oct. 15 2008,22:23) I was just there for two weeks and had the best time ever. The fact is that some like myself do like the place as it has a great combination of sweet GG and LB. Where else can one go in Pattaya and round up one of each and go to your loom directly upstairs? That is the exactly the experience that the owner wants the customer to be able to have. There is no bar in Pattaya where this can be done at least that I am aware of. I am sure the BM will be educating me on this which I will greatly appreciate. Sure you can go barfine a LB at one place and go barfine a GG at another, but that seems like a lot of work.

where else can you bar fine not just one but two categories with the added safety that you would not get from the streets beer bars and freelancers
                              peace of mind here is worth every penny
                              i would never take out from other than a registered venue and i talk from *bad* experience too risky

Comment

• (kahuna @ Oct. 16 2008,08:54) Damn...all you guys who are in love with this bar are rude as hell...
                                That's reason enough not to pay a visit...
                                dont get the logic of that
                                why deprive yourself from a good thing

Comment

Working...
                                X