X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some favorite Pattaya lbs

This is Gypsy. She was my favorite from Sally's Bar last trip. She is an exceptionally nice ladyboy. GFE and GF material IMO. Should not be a bar girl

Her smile reminds of that actress from Dharma and Greg tv show

51803.jpg

51876.jpg

post-21-2-51803-100_0474.jpgpost-21-2-51876-100_0471.jpgpost-21-2-51803-100_0473.jpg
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

This is the well known Pollar. She was working at 54 Bar at the time, but last I heard she was at La Bamba.

52040.jpg

post-21-2-52040-100_0511.jpgpost-21-2-52040-100_0510.jpg
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Pollar again

52108.jpgpost-21-2-52108-100_0486.jpgpost-21-2-52108-100_0485.jpg52173.jpgpost-21-2-52173-100_0492.jpgpost-21-2-52173-100_0508.jpg52240.jpgpost-21-2-52240-100_0513.jpgpost-21-2-52240-100_0514.jpg
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

She is definitely cute.

Wish I weren't leaving tomorrow :-(

Just don't lose her number ;-) I'll be back in summer and she looks like a nice girl to do other things with than the usual ...

Comment

(Chinaman @ May 01 2009,11:28) She is definitely cute.

Just don't lose her number ;-) I'll be back in summer and she looks like a nice girl to do other things with than the usual ...
          I was referring to Gypsy.

Pollar I found was quite pro-ish. Kept talking how much a sponsor would have to pay her and how many customers she had. Glad if you had a different experience.

Comment

The first time I met Pollar, I thought she was one of the very prettiest ladyboys I've ever seen. She also turned out to be very caring and attentive.

52347.jpg

post-21-2-52347-100_0518.jpgpost-21-2-52347-100_0517.jpg
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(Chinaman @ Apr. 30 2009,21:31)
              (Chinaman @ May 01 2009,11:28) She is definitely cute.

I was referring to Gypsy.

Pollar I found was quite pro-ish. Kept talking how much a sponsor would have to pay her and how many customers she had. Glad if you had a different experience.
              The closest I came with that topic with Pollar was her telling me of a former bf who she claimed to be in love with, then he just dumped her for no reason. She said it would take a lot for her to want a bf/gf relationship again.

52558.jpg
              post-21-2-52558-100_0520.jpg
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Pollar really showed her friendship to one of the other ladyboys from 54 Bar. This ladyboy was very depressed because some falang bf had just broke up with her. She walked down to the beach from the bar. It was really windy that night and the waves were pretty big and hitting the beach hard. In my times there, the waves were more than I'd ever seen personally. Pollar and another lb followed the first ladyboy when she started walking to the beach, apparently sensing trouble. They were about 30 seconds to a minute behind her. The first ladyboy walked out into the ocean, in what appeared to be an attempt to commit suicide because she can't swim. Pollar on the other hand is a fine swimmer. When she saw the first ladyboy out in the ocean going under water. She went out and rescued her. She was in water over her head and held her breath while holding her friend above her and getting her back to the beach. Soon they were carrying the first ladyboy back to the bar, and had to resuscitate her. We were not sure at first if the ladyboy who tried to drown herself was going to recover. It didn't look good. But if not for Pollar, she would have been dead. I've not known personally before any lb who could swim like Pollar and the first lb was darned lucky Pollar was the one who followed her because with most anyone else, they would have been able to only stand there and watch her drown.
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

That was a scary night Lefty.

Comment

Ann from La Bamba. Also a very nice ladyboy.
                    Ann has her own motorbike and it was cool to have her drive me around.

54266.jpg54670.jpg
                    post-21-2-54591-100_0467.jpgpost-21-2-54266-100_0465.jpg
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Three of my favorite above!

Comment

These Ann pics aren't glamorous, but this was her first thing in the morning.
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Lefty, thanks for sharing, nudes not always necessary   . Love the story about Pollar saving the depressed lb from drowning.

It is easy to forget that they have feelings, can be hurt and really care about others too. Many say Thai rak Thai, but I think that is over generalization.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(Lefty @ May 01 2009,12:12) These Ann pics aren't glamorous, but this was her first thing in the morning.
                            I actually prefer those unplugged pic-versions to the glamour shots. Ann looks very attractive in those pics.

Saw her at Obsessions last night, seems that she works there now. First thought it was a look-alike but the BM I was with told me that it was Ann.

She is on my list as I do like maturer lbs at times.

Thanks for sharing the story about Pollar. I am sure what we see, and more so when for one night only, is not the real person. Therefore my comments were only true for that night and our encounter. I'm very glad if I read other reports which put things into perspective.

Comment

Pin and Pollar when they were at Bar 54
                              2nd pic is Pin and Aoy
                              3rd one is Pollar and Aoy

57915.jpg
                              post-21-2-57915-650_SL380202.jpgpost-21-2-57915-650_SL380201.jpg
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
                              X