Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ae, formerly of Hema Cabaret. I met her at a Beer Bar on, I think, Soi 8. Planned on spending more time with her, but it didn't work out that way. In my opinion she is as pretty as any ladyboy in Pattaya. Did I read she is now at Pook Bar, Soi 6?
    Attached Files
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(PigDogg @ May 03 2009,01:57)
      (donnykey @ May 02 2009,02:18) Pic 1....Pookie on right.....looks a little like balloon on left
      Pic  2....Lisa aka Aoy on right....
      Hey DK,  

In Pic 1 that's Pin on the left.  In pic 2 Ann is on the left.
      PD....This Ann.....Gee she's changed....Cheers DK
      Attached Files
      happy when in thailand

Comment

(Lefty @ May 04 2009,14:20) Ae, formerly of Hema Cabaret. I met her at a Beer Bar on, I think, Soi 8. Planned on spending more time with her, but it didn't work out that way. In my opinion she is as pretty as any ladyboy in Pattaya. Did I read she is now at Pook Bar, Soi 6?
        You are correct. Pook Soi 6. Wonderful girl, great body, good cock what more do you want?
        Lost in Space!

Comment

(donnykey @ May 04 2009,02:11)
          (PigDogg @ May 03 2009,01:57)
          (donnykey @ May 02 2009,02:18) Pic 1....Pookie on right.....looks a little like balloon on left
          Pic 2....Lisa aka Aoy on right....
          Hey DK,

In Pic 1 that's Pin on the left. In pic 2 Ann is on the left.
          PD....This Ann.....Gee she's changed....Cheers DK
          Different Ann.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Master Bator @ May 04 2009,02:39)
            (Lefty @ May 04 2009,14:20) Ae, formerly of Hema Cabaret. I met her at a Beer Bar on, I think, Soi 8. Planned on spending more time with her, but it didn't work out that way. In my opinion she is as pretty as any ladyboy in Pattaya. Did I read she is now at Pook Bar, Soi 6?
            You are correct. Pook Soi 6. Wonderful girl, great body, good cock what more do you want?
            Her reputation is that she is quite averse to being the top. It was only one night, originally intended on more, but it didn't work out, anyway I can't recall if the idea of her being the top was suggested. If she is not into being a top, that would be her one and only shortcoming in my estimation. Shame to let that trouser salami of hers go to waste.
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Pin and Pollar before heading down to the pool, where Pollar displayed her swimming ability.
              71983.jpg

Here they are relaxing by the pool before taking the plunge

72068.jpg
              post-21-2-72068-Image00070.jpg
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Ae was in Pook bar Soi 6 in March,I thought she was easily the prettiest LB there,very passable.
                I took her LT and agree very pretty,great body,esp boobs with perky nips and nice cock.
                But I found her just too passive and quiet,both in the bar and room,so not a repeater for me,just not enough interaction,but still gorgeous-her very slim bod really makes those boobs stand out!
                Attached Files

Comment

That sounds almost exactly how it was with me. I think she isn't really cut out to be a bar girl. She may be better as a long term GF, where she can really get the chance to know the guy better.

I remember when I took my camera out to take her pic, she reacted rather negatively at first. I found out she thought I wanted to take nudes. I said no that wasn't necessary and asked her if it was ok to take photos while she was wearing clothes and she said ok. From what she said, some nudes of her ended up on the net and then someone had either told her or showed it to her. She didn't like that and didn't want it to happen again. However, in her clothes she would pose all day.
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Same for me, sweet girl but very quiet, she doesn't have her heart in being a hooker.

She goes with farang because that's how she gets money. Her one redeeming feature is her large apendage.

It looks enormous on such a slight body, but definitely wouldn't allow photos. Not someone who would get a lot of repeat business.
                    Attached Files
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

.. nice set of pics LEFTY, & Pollar looks great without the makeup too..
                      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

.....yes she is a cutey.....but not the "horny and wild " one, and not the active part .....a great choice for who look for a beau with a soft touch.....

..but for me she is a litte to "soft"......
                        Attached Files
                        xxx

Comment

Is there anyone you haven't shagged?      

But I guess your radar pip'd loudly when you spotted little Ae...      

She certainly pressed my buttons...

Comment

Well, while you're all at it....

Cheers
                            Koykaeng
                            Attached Files
                            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Who's going to break the news to Ae that her new forum nicknmame is "radar"?

Comment

Radar is Juri to me. He is able to just look at a ladyboy totally dressed and somehow see in her eyes an indicator of the length and girth of her cock. Amazing, simply amazing.

Remember the TV show M.A.S.H. ? There was a character named Radar O'Reilly. (Not because he could sense lb cock sizes though). Obviously a young fellow of Irish descent. If Juri were Irish, he would be Radar O'Juri.
                                ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
                                X