Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(koykaeng @ May 06 2009,05:08) Well, while you're all at it....

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    I think you posted a couple of Ae from the same time frame before, and I've liked them probably the best of any Ae photos posted here. Her beauty really shows through very well.

KK, was your Ae experience basically similar to the rest of us?
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Here is another couple of Ae pics. If her horniness matched her beauty, she'd be competing for the #1 bar girl in PTY now. First thing in the morning, just woke up, not a bit of makeup and still beautiful. Somehow, here I shot her in the reflection in the mirror I think, but nothing is reversed, so maybe it is a double reflection and somehow, the big dummy photographer got himself in the corner of the pic.

37918.jpg
      post-21-2-37918-100_0458.jpg
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ May 07 2009,02:12)
        KK, was your Ae experience basically similar to the rest of us?
        I don't normally get into these intimate details on the forum, however what the heck...

If you've ever seen Ae at Pooks Bar, you probably would have noticed that she tends to avoid eye contact with anyone, especially whilst dancing on the podiums.

Generally you'll have to make a serious effort to engage her in conversation.

Back in the room, we started to chat, and I took a few photos, all of which were tasteful & fully clothed.

Not sure whether I attempted to take any more revealing shots, it's possible I didn't raise the notion.

After shooting a few photos and chatting a bit more, she did become alot more relaxed, and I was quite enjoying her company.

I can't deny that my interest in her was sparked when I saw some photo taken by Billy69, which revealed how well endowed she was.

However, as some of you have no doubt experienced, she has no desire to play an 'active' role in the room, and that almost instantly killed the sexual experience for me.

It's like test driving a Ferrari, and being told you can't drive it above 40 KM/Hour.  

Aside from not being prepared to top me, the overall sexual experience was fairly lacklustre.

I've chatted with her a few times since, however I certainly wouldn't take her with me again.

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Thanks. This certainly seems to be a standard MO then. Almost to a T. I think it was Friedfunk, (not sure of the username since it's no longer active), who talked about her in a trip report. Seems like he may have had better luck, but I don't see his trip report there anymore to reference it. Seems like it was early 2008. His report was what Ae on my radar.

Ae doesn't seem proud of or glad to have such a large lovely cock. I hope she doesn't save her money and get SRS. What a waste that would be. It's at least nice to look at and suck on, even if she doesn't wanna pack anyone's shit with it.
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Ae is stunning...but i prefer Pollar...
            I apologize for my English..

Comment

A couple of more Aoy pics, for her fans like Jimslim...The King of Ireland....and others

15054.jpg
              post-21-2-15054-Image00064.jpg
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Here is a femboy I met at a gay bar in Jomtien Complex. Do not recall her name. Very sweet though.

15152.jpg

post-21-2-15152-100_0662.jpg
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

When I last was with Ae ( about 2 months ago) she was just sitting there reading a magazine - like it was said avoiding eye contact. I just walked up to her and made some jokes with her ( you not remember me???).
                  Shortly after we were up in the room. Agreed she does not take the lead but when I asked her she did top me. But not in my ass but in my mouth. And came with quite a load as well. Looking up from below at her pretty face whilst having that massive schlong cumming in my mouth was an amazing experience.
                  So unlike Koykaeng I will go for a repeat one of these days.
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

(Lefty @ May 09 2009,03:37) A couple of more Aoy pics, for her fans like Jimslim...
                    Good man Lefty , a real cutie that one and a great attitude
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Master Bator @ May 08 2009,21:09) When I last was with Ae ( about 2 months ago) she was just sitting there reading a magazine - like it was said avoiding eye contact. I just walked up to her and made some jokes with her ( you not remember me???).
                      Shortly after we were up in the room. Agreed she does not take the lead but when I asked her she did top me. But not in my ass but in my mouth. And came with quite a load as well. Looking up from below at her pretty face whilst having that massive schlong cumming in my mouth was an amazing experience.
                      So unlike Koykaeng I will go for a repeat one of these days.
                      I agree about Ae being so sweet. While i do not recall the entire experience being so memorable from a sexual workout standpoint, her sweetness and beauty are enough to warrant a 2nd time together.

82488.jpg

post-21-2-82488-100_0463.jpg
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Here are some more of Pollar being a gracious host at Bar 54.
                        89085.jpg
                        post-21-2-89085-100_0499.jpg
                        post-21-2-89085-100_0505.jpg

Natural shots of Pollar, at the beach and at Bar 54. She needs no makeup to be beautiful.
                        89307.jpgpost-21-2-89307-100_0500.jpg
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Here they are at Koh Larn

51858.jpg
                          51914.jpg

post-21-2-51914-Image00117.jpgpost-21-2-51858-Image00112.jpgpost-21-2-51858-Image00115.jpg
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Lefty,

Many thanks for the great thread.

Brought back great memories of the times we spent together and how well the ladies looked after us.

I love looking at the photos, Polar and Pin really enjoyed swimming

Comment

Good to see you mate. The pool time was great fun. Wish I had gotten more of Pollar swimming. She was like a fish in the water and in my experience most ladyboys can't swim much if at all, even if they will go into the shallow end.

Hope to see you next time.
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 30 2009,23:52)    That was a scary night Lefty.
                                I remember that night as if it was yesterday, yes quite a scary night PigDog. Those evenings out at Bar 54 with you Lefty, PigDog & janabiyah were some excellent times and these Photo's Lefty are bringing back those memories.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Working...
                                X