Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(rxpharm @ Apr. 30 2009,22:17) Lefty, thanks for sharing, nudes not always necessary . Love the story about Pollar saving the depressed lb from drowning.

It is easy to forget that they have feelings, can be hurt and really care about others too. Many say Thai rak Thai, but I think that is over generalization.
    Thanks RX,

I think Pollar really built herself some good karma that night.
    One other thing I noticed as they returned from the beach, some Thai man was carrying the rescued ladyboy over his shoulder like a sack of rice. Pollar was soaked of course from head to toe and she was walking along nonchalantly with them like it was something she did every day. Totally low key, not animated at all
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Great stuff Lefty, thanks for sharing with the forum. *

I saw Pollar a couple of times in La Bamba a few weeks ago modelling a new hairstyle.

Like Rxpharm says, nudes not always needed.

Do the photos below look sort of familiar. *

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Attached Files
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Good to see you got the resizing sorted Lefty, good quality pics also, thats including the ladies

Comment

Hi Lefty,

Good choice of Lbs looking and judging by the comments too in Jomtien.

I like soi whitehouse and soi 5 down there as nicer alternative to the hustle/bustle of Pattaya.

Take it you stayed at View Talay condos down there???

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

Great pics Lefty , I love Aoy
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(koykaeng @ May 01 2009,00:49) Great stuff Lefty, thanks for sharing with the forum.

I saw Pollar a couple of times in La Bamba a few weeks ago modelling a new hairstyle.

Like Rxpharm says, nudes not always needed.

Do the photos below look sort of familiar.

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              They certainly do look familar. I thought the one in white top Jackie, was always one of the cutest there, but I never got to know her. She was cuter in her Bar 54 Jackie look than her La Bamba look but really it is all good. Great pics.
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(stickyfinger @ May 01 2009,09:18) Hi Lefty,

Good choice of Lbs looking and judging by the comments too in Jomtien.

I like soi whitehouse and soi 5 down there as nicer alternative to the hustle/bustle of Pattaya.

Take it you stayed at View Talay condos down there???

Cheers

I stayed in Yensabai Condo. I would be cool with staying at View Talay and saw some good prices there. Yensabai Condo has a lot of rooms furnished for 12k/month about 39 sq meters.
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

now i get Pollar stay only with me i just come from she home

Comment

if u can say she still stay Pattaya tell me

Comment

(FBF @ May 02 2009,04:28) now i get Pollar stay only with me i just come from she home
                      Hi FBF,

I didn't appreciate Pollar had signed a 'sponsorship deal'.  

In any case, I presume she was just visiting & catching up with her old friends from Jomtien.

I wasn't suggesting she was engaging in any inappropriate behaviour.  

Perhaps that explains why she wasn't enchanted by my good looks and sharp wit.  

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Very nice Lefty. I have always thought Pollar was under-rated. I was in La Bamba not long ago looking for Mae and nearly took Pollar instead. She was very quiet that night and besides her very sexy body, I liked her style.

Comment

Some more pics. These were taken by a friend of mine, a fellow BM. We were at the beach and only he had a camera between the two of us. I find it interesting that since ladyboys are technically men, they can legally be topless in public. I think this one is very cute. I wonder if anyone knows where to find her or her name, any info at all...

26842.jpg

post-21-2-26842-Image00056.jpgpost-21-2-26842-Image00057.jpg
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(koykaeng @ May 01 2009,14:49) Do the photos below look sort of familiar.  

Cheers
                            Koykaeng
                            Pic 1....Pookie on right.....looks a little like balloon on left
                            Pic 2....Lisa aka Aoy on right....

KK how long ago those pics taken ?

Cheers Donnykey
                            happy when in thailand

Comment

Here are a couple of the crew from Bar 54 last summer. I have no idea where they are now. The one in the red belt is one I'd like to find though.

Seems like I heard all the ladyboys are gone from Bar 54. We know some of the more well known ones went to La Bamba, but as for the others, I've not heard.

90155.jpg
                              post-21-2-90263-Image00085.jpgpost-21-2-90155-Image00086.jpg
                              90263.jpg
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(donnykey @ May 02 2009,02:18) Pic 1....Pookie on right.....looks a little like balloon on left
                                Pic  2....Lisa aka Aoy on right....
                                Hey DK,

In Pic 1 that's Pin on the left. In pic 2 Ann is on the left.

Comment

Working...
                                X