Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey BB and Lefty,

Dont forget to include me

The king will be inattendance from 1st Oct (approx)

Great lyrics btw Lefty,

Let the good times roll

Comment

(janabiyah @ Sep. 01 2009,23:55) Hey BB and Lefty,

Great lyrics btw Lefty,

Let the good times roll
      Looks like we are getting ourselves a convoy. Will be good to finally meet you guys in person.

Comment

(donnykey @ Sep. 01 2009,15:55) Very clever Lefty...Like it...McNamaras Band used to be Randwick Rugby Club's Team Song....I've sang it many times...Cheers DK
        Thanks DK. I used to sing it a lot. My mom taught it to me when I was a mere wee lad.

Later on I had a Chiropractor of Irish descent by name of McCarthy. I used to start singing that song whenever I'd see him. He knew it too, so would join in and we'd sing along together, and have a good laugh afterward.

I like some of the old songs like that. I'm a big fan of Waltzing Matilda, your unofficial national anthem. Ozzie probably dreads seeing me coming, because whenever I see him I break into singing it.

Cheers mate. See ya on the flip side.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(janabiyah @ Sep. 01 2009,23:55) Hey BB and Lefty,

Great lyrics btw Lefty,

Let the good times roll
          Thanks B. Glad you liked it. I'd bet you'd like the 5 piece lb band to come greet you when you arrive at the airport huh?

Don't worry, I would never ever forget you as long as I have a breath left in me. When you are here you are my MAIN MAN!!!    Looking forward to a repeat of all the great days and nights from last year. If I can just get PigDogg out of his rocking chair more often, he'll be right there too.  
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

i will also be there from 28th sept --2oct with the Fatboyuk

steviep

Comment

(parada @ Sep. 02 2009,03:38) i will also be there from 28th sept --2oct  with the Fatboyuk

steviep
              See you both there Stevie

Comment

looks like we'll be painting Patts green in October
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

not shore of the date in november as traveling all over with other poeple but will get away from them before the end of november or december maybe evern jan just play it but normality
                  one thing tho im of to ao nang for a wile any body know any thing down there

Comment

aliceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Sep. 02 2009,13:27) looks like we'll be painting Patts green in October.
                      In that case I'm glad I leave on Sept 30th.
                      Dutch.

Comment

ok
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                        X