Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4am that is early for RR.....if he was on his own he was really tired.

Comment

• Well I've just got back to Phuket from Pattaya after 5 days hard work and am completely knackered. Had a great time at the part-. good to put a lot of names to faces at last, In order I was 2nd in the pool, first to get dishpan everything ( and crack my head on the bottom) and was picked up and ordered back to my place ( seemed churlish not to!). I then had to follow up the night's gymnastics with a 12 k run the next day so am having a rest tonite, other than answering continual sms's with a Jomtien Mama san who is quite taken with me.
      Attached Files
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Great pic of Alis the shedevil
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Two words that some up the Big Bash for me

Simply Superb

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• (TTChang @ May 28 2009,23:16)
            (TTChang @ May 28 2009,17:01) Got to get Dear on the thread pics.  She is one of the most photogenic LBs I know .... never taken a bad photo of her :-
            One delightful ladyboy ....  another of Dear
            I quite agree. Dear would be my choice too.

Comment

• well imagine my view.
              just arrived from sunny birmingham, taxi to my room, dump my bag and straight to the big bash.
              faced with 25 stunning lb,s all staring, some saying hello, me trying to put names to faces.........
              an overwhelming experience.
              once into the swing of things in the pool, it had to be the closest thing to a rock star life style.
              free booze, birds everywhere semi naked.......unbeleivable.!
              problem was, everynight afterwards seemed a bit lame.
              a big thankyou to all involved.
              if a repeat bash was being planned, maybe around january would be popular, as it seems the time of year when most bm,s are in resort.
              thanks again for a top night.
              you cant polish a turd.

Comment

• (anthony70 @ Jun. 22 2009,04:49) well imagine my view.
                just arrived from sunny birmingham, taxi to my room, dump my bag and straight to the big bash.
                faced with 25 stunning lb,s all staring, some saying hello, me trying to put names to faces.........
                an overwhelming experience.
                once into the swing of things in the pool, it had to be the closest thing to a rock star life style.
                free booze, birds everywhere semi naked.......unbeleivable.!
                problem was, everynight afterwards seemed a bit lame.
                a big thankyou to all involved.
                if  a repeat bash was being planned, maybe around january would be popular, as it seems the time of year when most bm,s are in resort.
                thanks again for a top night.
                Guess jet lag wasn't an option that night Tone

Comment

• (anthony70 @ Jun. 22 2009,04:49)
                  Hope you had a great trip overall and didnt get cuddled by Felik's to much down on Jontiem ...

Yes the Big Bash was some thing else and the pool antics were definatley movie star stuff... phew... till next time ....

Comment

• For me only two words. "Thank You"
                    TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                    X