Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (johnlbx @ Jan. 22 2008,17:20) bad reports last a long time (maybe even forever) so whereas in the past *a business owner could say "so what I lost one customer" nowdays a disgruntled customer can leave a note that will damage his business for a long time.
    Well, i know Bob and he´s a good guy. If this is his policy, fine. I have no wish to "damage" his business. Why would i do that? I like the ladyboys bars.
    And i think you overestimate one guys opinion written on an internet board.

Worth mentioning is, 4 hours prior to the incident, i barfined 4(yes 4) lb´s at same time and went upstairs with them. The "slapper" was one of them.
    I´ve spent alot of time in Stringfellows and Goldfingers, so i´d say i´ve been a decent costumer.

The lb you talked to, john, like all lb´s, is lieing about what actually happened that caused the incident. But who cares, i have no wish to argue a drunk lb´s lies.

Let´s not make this into something bigger. I´m cool with it now.

Comment

• (Stewart @ Jan. 22 2008,18:02) All fuelled by Rick pouring alcohol down everyone's throat!

If you play with fire, you are gonna get burnt sometimes. And if you throw fuel on the flames........stand well back!
      As usual you have things absolutely wro.. correct

Comment

• (ozzie @ Jan. 22 2008,12:50) I don't know why it should be withdrawn as the only part of the story which is not correct is the place where it happened. The other parts are completely accurate as I witnessed it.

Actually all you 'witnessed' was Rick relating the story, and Bob airily dismissing Rick's request to complain to him.    You didnt 'witness' the slapping, or any of the situations which led up to that unfortunate incident.

On the subject of being reassured by 'taking' bar-based girls, that should be true if you are actually 'WITH THEM' after barfining them.  But barfining 4 (including the slapper) for ST earlier in the evening at the gogo bar .....  then happening on a group later that night in a disco  ... isn't quite the same thing in my book.

I think a customer getting hit by a LB in a bar is a 'RED CARD' offence.  That did NOT happen.  Getting slapped by a LB who works for a bar, late at night, out in a drunken disco when you are not 'with her' ,,,,   is something that the bar should deal with privately.   My guess is that all the girls talked about it, the mamasan knows, Bob knows all about this, and has taken the necessary 'behind the scenes' action.
        TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jan. 22 2008,18:56) has taken the necessary 'behind the scenes' action.
          oh dear (no pun intended) what does this mean?
          I better lock my door tonight

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jan. 22 2008,18:56) I think a customer getting hit by a LB in a bar is a 'RED CARD' offence.  That did NOT happen.  Getting slapped by a LB who works for a bar, late at night, out in a drunken disco when you are not 'with her' ,,,,   is something that the bar should deal with privately.   My guess is that all the girls talked about it, the mamasan knows, Bob knows all about this, and has taken the necessary 'behind the scenes' action.
            Sounds a bit like how old Sir Alex would handle his players , if any of them were caught out of line
            give them a boot up the arse behind closed doors and keep it in house

Comment

• Actually all you 'witnessed' was Rick relating the story, and Bob airily dismissing Rick's request to complain to him. You didnt 'witness' the slapping, or any of the situations which led up to that unfortunate incident.
              Senility is creeeping in. I never said I witnessed the slapping at all so re-read the thread I said I witnessed Bob dismissing the whole thing. By the way did you happen to witness the event s leading up to this including the slapping. NO you did NOT!

I would like to know how you would know what Bob did or did not know about the situation?

My guess is that all the girls talked about it, the mamasan knows, Bob knows all about this, and has taken the necessary 'behind the scenes' action.
              You are making assumptions not stating any fact here whatsoever. So what makes your assumption any more valid than mine that Bob had no idea what Rick was going to tell him?

Comment

• If someone slapped you why didnt you slap them back twice as hard.
                Got fuck all to do with Bob.
                Sounds like you where acting like one of them 2 week millionaires.
                Iam glad she brought you down a peg or two.

Comment

• (camm1 @ Jan. 22 2008,21:17) If someone slapped you why didnt *you slap them back twice as hard.
                  Got fuck all to do with Bob.
                  Sounds like you where acting like one of them 2 week millionaires.
                  Iam glad she brought you down a peg or two.
                  Luckily wankers like you do not come along and pollute this forum that often.

You obviously have never been to Thailand as you would know if he slapped her back he would have 20 heels in the back of his skull.

Comment

•   At least i have the excuse of senility  

And I don't claim to be all-knowing in all situations - just my speculations ..... for readers of the forum to accept or reject as they think fit.  No claim for witnessing anything very much  
                    TT

Comment

• If someone slapped you why didnt you slap them back twice as hard...
                      I wouldn't rate your chances of making it through that alive very high!

Comment

• (camm1 @ Jan. 22 2008,19:17) why didnt *you slap them back twice as hard.
                        Being the only falang in there, with maybe 200 thais, i decided not to. But i´m sure you´re as tough in real life as you are in front of your pc, so you would have done it

Comment

• I agree... the bravest thing to do would be to walk away. The dumbest would be to actually retaliate.

But camm1's probably a tough guy. He could handle it!

Comment

• While we all inhabit the same world we live in our own unique reality based on our perceptions of the world around us.

Rick, you tell us that you just went over to say hi and then came back to your table and out of nowhere and with no provocation you were attacked.

That's your reality. If that happened to me I'd want to know the missing details to make the attack make sense. Maybe you're just over it and don't care any more.

I offered the perception of another LB at the bar that night. Through her eyes she saw you disrespecting the slapper. Clearly that was the slapper's reality as well.

I know that many time I've been misunderstood by TGs and the only clue is that they get quiet and somewhat distant. The generally don't want to get into a confrontation. I have to drag out of them what they thought I said or did and then tell them what I really meant.

I'm sure the same with LBs but they may not be so passive.

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jan. 22 2008,19:19)
                              If someone slapped you why didnt you slap them back twice as hard...
                              I wouldn't rate your chances of making it through that alive very high!

You got no chance son...

x
                              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• I'm glad that this thread has picked up a head of steam. I'll have to pop in to Bob's place tonight and spend some money...

<subliminal advertisement goes here!>

Anyone who had spent even a two week vacation here in Thailand would NOT suggest slapping a Thai person in public, even in retaliation.

I don't believe either that Rick was entirely without blame. Even the most unstable ladyboys wouldn't strike out for no reason whatsoever. There has to be some history here...

Comment

Working...
                                X