Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (johnlbx @ Jan. 22 2008,19:23) That's your reality. *If that happened to me I'd want to know the missing details to make the attack make sense. * Maybe you're just over it and don't care any more.

Yep, like i said, i´m over it.
    If i understand you correct you are in Pattaya, so if we meet up for a beer i can tell you the details if you really want, not that they are important.

"I offered the perception of another LB at the bar that night."

Now , that isn´t exactly what you did , is it?
    Anyways, lesson learned... DON`T butterfly in Pattaya. Have fun!

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jan. 22 2008,21:28) Even the most unstable ladyboys wouldn't strike out for no reason whatsoever. There has to be some history here...
      You actually made some sense until that last statement.

Comment

• (ozzie @ Jan. 22 2008,18:32)
        (stogie bear @ Jan. 22 2008,21:28) Even the most unstable ladyboys wouldn't strike out for no reason whatsoever. There has to be some history here...
        You actually made some sense until that last statement.

Ha ha!! I'll stand by that as a generalization, although you are right - and I've seen a couple of LBs go off unexpectedly.

But I'd say that even the ones who are likely to 'go off' will almost always aim their grief at someone that they either know or have had an encounter with.

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jan. 22 2008,19:41) .

Ha ha!! I'll stand by that as a generalization, although you are right - and I've seen a couple of LBs go off unexpectedly.[/quote]
          Haha i think TT and myself could vouch for that as well with the rather adorable litchey ( not ) from Cascades

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jan. 22 2008,11:41) But I'd say that even the ones who are likely to 'go off' will almost always aim their grief at someone that they either know or have had an encounter with.

Been there and got the T-Shirt
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (rick @ Jan. 22 2008,18:31) If i understand you correct you are in Pattaya, so if we meet up for a beer i can tell you the details if you really want, not that they are important.
              Thanks for the offer but this is my last night in Pattaya for a month or so and I'd already made some plans.

Butterflying is tough alright ... those girls hate to lose their ATMs to others... the fur does fly.

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Jan. 22 2008,18:12)
                is their employer responsible for their actions when not on company business?
                But if a barfine has been paid, then she IS on company business, na?
                Na. Or 'no' if 'na' means yes in thai

You have paid the barfine, taken her off the premises, transaction complete with the bar. I would argue you are now on HER business, not the bar's business.
                Mister Arse

Comment

• 4 hours prior to the incident, i barfined 4(yes 4) lb´s at same time and went upstairs with them.
                  Was that you!? You bastard! There I was fiddling with Lek, chatting to another 2 girls....and suddenly, one after another, they all ran up to me and said "thank u for drink, customer pay my bf"

WTF! There was only 1 other customer in the bar!......then they all dragged you upstairs, leaving virtually no lb's in the bar and me twiddling my thumbs to the sounds of pattaya techno!

That was a hell of a limp you had when you left the bar though.......I guess you must have twisted your ankle coming down the stairs from the short time room, yes?
                  Mister Arse

Comment

• Ive heard the lady in question refered to here as a "slapper " - do you mean she was a lady of the night

Surely not .
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• in this case a literal slapper, not a figurative slapper, she slapped Rick, hit him physically.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• I know sir , just trying to inject a little humour into a fairly serious discussion .

At the end of the day a little slap never hurt anyone .....
                        now a kick in the balls with a stilletto

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Jan. 22 2008,00:12)
                          is their employer responsible for their actions when not on company business?
                          But if a barfine has been paid, then she IS on company business, na?
                          ...good point...but when does that business stop? When the bar closes? When she leaves the company of her 1st barfine? Once she leaves the person that paid her bar fine...and it is after closing of the bar......does she owe the bar another barfine if she goes with another guy? If she leaves the 1st barfine guy during bar hours, can she go with someone else without returning to her bar and paying another barfine? Too many "rules" and situations to keep track of for my feeble mind.

Seems the easiest thing to do is use the phone call technique, pay her for her time, let her sort it out as to what to pay the bar....if she feels the need. She knows best what "rules" she needs to pay attention to.

Go have a drink, socialize, make the rounds to the clubs, ignore the shitty wait staff, then when ready for a date...make a phone call.
                          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

• I find it a bit strange that some of you guys don't expect the bar to somewhat be responsible for the girls that work there even when they are BF'ed out of the bar.

If I BF a girl and she steals/attacks me/whatever during my ST/LT I expect the manager/owner to at least listen to my story. Every incident like this has at least 2 sides and who's right and wrong I cannot say, but any good bar owner should at least try to fake he is concerned for the well being of his customers. I would think this would be even more important if Bob knew this was a BM.

Oh well, this doesn't seem like a very big deal and I hope I don't get the same treatment from the "slapper" when i visit Stringfellows in March.

And is it really so important to not mention the name of the "slapper"? This is a board for mongers and I would be very interested to know which LBs (whores) cannot handle I fuck around.
                            Back in LOS in February  

Comment

• (Stewart @ Jan. 22 2008,23:27)
                              4 hours prior to the incident, i barfined 4(yes 4) lb´s at same time and went upstairs with them.
                              Was that you!? You bastard! There I was fiddling with Lek, chatting to another 2 girls....and suddenly, one after another, they all ran up to me and said "thank u for drink, customer pay my bf"

WTF! There was only 1 other customer in the bar!......then they all dragged you upstairs, leaving virtually no lb's in the bar and me twiddling my thumbs to the sounds of pattaya techno!

That was a hell of a limp you had when you left the bar though.......I guess you must have twisted your ankle coming down the stairs from the short time room, yes? *
                              Guilty . Ahh, i remember you sitting with Lek. I was wondering if you would bf her or not. She was in my original quartet, so we were waiting for you to make up your mind.
                              Sorry about that. But, as you know baht is king in there.

Actually it wasn´t my leg. The night before a lb was joking, was gonna knee my balls ( hopefully stop in time) but got about an inch too close and of course hit my crown jewels. Most the right nut, but the pain spread *down my groin and thigh.

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jan. 20 2008,04:55)
                                I think King has probably the most attractive pair of add-ons I've ever seen...
                                I agree. Her breasts are about as perfect an example of breasts as you'll ever look at or fondle!
                                taste nice too!
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X