Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering once again, who are the best hung currently working in string fellows? If i know then i will be down from chonburi on monday
    Livin' the Dream

Comment

• Hey for some reason i cant see the pix?
      anyone have them on an email they can send me? you'd be a friend for life

Steve

Comment

• Here is the Line up for Feb '08 Line Up

A lot of coming's (scuse pun ) and goings this month. Four dancers are in Singapore, May,Ann, At, Tay.
        and 2 are having Tits added, May (ex GF) and Dear (ex GF), and Lek, a nose job. Back on the 5th.

Oh has left us.

We have 1 new dancer, Opor (start 01.2)

Dancers in the Bar:

60 Sai
        61 Kob
        63 Kang
        64 Nat
        65 Yo
        66 Pink
        68 Ged (spelled her name wrong before, Kad)
        69 King
        70 Lek
        72 Jang
        73 Wan
        74 Kip
        75 Emma
        77 Boing
        90 Tete
        91 Som
        93 Opor

That makes a total of 17 Dancers as per 03.02

Boing
        boing.jpg

Kob
        kob.jpg

Kang
        kang.jpg

Nat
        nat.jpg

Yo
        yo1_resize.JPG

Pink
        pink.jpg

Ged
        Ged.jpg

Comment

• Wow, that Kang is a looker, bob!
          Very nice line-up!
          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• King
            king2_resize.JPG

Lek
            lek2_resize.JPG

Jang
            jang.jpg

Wan
            wan.jpg

Kip
            kip.jpg

Emma
            emma.jpg

Comment

• Opor (a new dancer as per 01.02.08)
              opor.jpg

Tete
              tete.jpg

Som
              som.jpg

Sai
              sai.jpg

Comment

• Nat and King on the list...See you Wed. night Bob..
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Comment

• Bob, looks like you've got a great new lineup. Don't recall seeing so many girls there before. Who's the LONG and LEGGY girl in the background to the left? Looks smokin, even with the Terminator mirror reflection.

Comment

• Some really hot girls there Bob and I can see customers getting acquainted in several of the photos. Be there myself in just over 2 weeks !.

Comment

• (friedfrunk @ Feb. 06 2008,00:58) Who's the LONG and LEGGY girl in the background to the left? Looks smokin, even with the Terminator mirror reflection.
                        Nat
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• King , Kang, Nat is definitely extreme hot and spicy. I can see those hands on top of the dick of the customers at the background. I am getting hard while seeing those pictures.

MD
                          machodik

Comment

• (sev7en @ Feb. 05 2008,14:10)
                            (friedfrunk @ Feb. 06 2008,00:58) Who's the LONG and LEGGY girl in the background to the left? Looks smokin, even with the Terminator mirror reflection.
                            Nat
                            Nat's close-up was so-so, but that candid of her in the background is fantastic.   Leaves me thirsty for a six-pack! Guess i'll just have to come and have a look for myself. Based solely on photos,  it's Opor and Kang for me... but i much prefer a sniff-kiss to a photo, any day.
                            Or night.

23 days and counting -- gotta get me one of those clocks billy uses!  

Comment

• As usual, a great line-up Bob.   But I need to find a May replacement (I thought she might return to Singapore   )

From the pics, I think Wan would fit the bill very well - but it could be that Emma has other plans for me  

That Opor gets about, doesnt she?  Ex Minou, ex La Bamba?   Same girl I think.
                              TT

Comment

• Never spent much time in Stringfellows as the best has always been taken when I go, too late and too much tarting about the other bars for an early BF, still there are 4 reasons to go early now King, Nat, Kang and Wan... Wan being the favourite, glad to know we have some thing else in common Mr Chang.. should be back in early April

Comment

Working...
                                X