Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he is on about the girls in Robert Palmer's Addicted to Love video...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Rolling Stones - Miss You

"Hey, what's the matter man?
      We're gonna come around at 12 o'clock
      With some Puerto Rican girls
      That's just dying to meet you
      We're gonna bring a case of wine
      Hey, let's go and mess and fool around
      You know, like we used to..."
      http://www.youtube.com/v/thPJ7tKuXGE&rel=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/thPJ7tKuXGE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Guess there's not many Stones fans here then...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

• Fuck ....I'm not with it today...I had lots to drink 4BJs and shaged 3 trannys lastnight at Stunners...
        Thnx .. Monkey
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Guess there's not many Stones fans here then...]

Maybe you have to be in my age category to get it

Comment

• (Dieter @ Jan. 10 2008,14:45) Yesterday I was up for a Bigger Bang again...after La Bamba and Stringfellows we landed into Lita's... nice ambiance.I was impressed from the art photos on the wall...they give the bar something special...
            The Mekhong Coke was the best so far...
            All ladyboys sat outside, looked a little shy, cause nobody come of a drink....
            Also I don't saw a real eye catcher....
            The Music was moderate....till Karl came in the mood to play Stogie's Band....The boys in school uniform...AC/DC
            But a lovely place in the center of the walking street...

Dieter

Here some impressions...

ill guess Jen wasnt at work then....

actually its one of the reasons i like Litas so much....they are never so pushy for drinks.....

and i DO prefer to sometimes sit alone fore a few minutes...and look at the "pussybillities" before start the chat....

i just hate when they attack you the second you arrive...
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Dear ALL,

I have the sad news of informing you "Lita's" is CLOSED & currently on the market to be sold

Apparently a Thai man entered the bar Wednesday 16th Jan '08 demanding protection money from Lita and threating herself and her family should she not pay. Later Lita received over 200 phones call (obvioulsly mostly unanswered) from the same Thai man through the course of the evening and early hours of the next morning!

Obviously sending Lita into a state of panic/shook where she closed the bar there and then fleeing to her Bangkok home for saftey.

The BIB have been informed and the police are currently looking for the Thai man in question and the Thai number used to make the calls was an unregistered sim card. So no joy there!

After dicussing the situation with Lita (Still in Bangkok) scared to return until her father returns from government business sometime Monday.

Her family do not want here to continue running the bar ..... I've tried my best to convince her everything will be alright .... to no avail!

I'm sure you can understand how affraid Lita is currently feeling.

I'm still in Pattaya staying in hotel accomodation incase there is something more to these threats and should the BIB find out anything regards the Thai hood! ......

But we're more likely to find they're more interested in a motorcycle rider for not wearing a helmut !!!

I can only thank everyone at ATS for ALL your support & great reviews of "Lita's" over the previous months ..... THANKYOU Its been a "blast"

Such A shame it ended so bluntly. Sure you can all understand given the situation

Best wishes,

Karl.
               “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

• Bugger!

Good luck to you, Karl. Let us know if you have plans in the future.

Seriously bad news for many of us who relied on you, Lita and your bar so much for so long...

Best wishes to Lita...

Comment

• This is very very sad new Karl , Lita's Bar was the best place in Pattaya to enjoy a drink , music at request , a chat with friends and of course the lovely ladyboys .

More than that Lita was a totally wonderful bar owner and person , please tell her my thoughts are with her and of course with you Karl during this troubling time .

My Best wishes for the future Karl for both yourself and Lita .

Comment

• Karl - very sorry to hear the news - the bar had a place of note on the map. Great music and good hosts.

Give me a call and I will buy you a few beers. Good luck with future plans. Give my regards to Lita.

Comment

• Damn Karl -- I am sorry to hear that. My best wishes to you and Lita (and Pussy).
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Karl,

so sorry to read this. My favourite place in Pattaya. I fully understand her decision though.
                        Thanks for them FooFighters.
                        I hope we meet again, you have my number.
                        Give my best to Lita (and Pussy)

Comment

• Very sorry to hear this! You,and Lita were great host's!
                          Give her my best wishes, and take care.
                          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• What a pisser! I managed to get in twice to Lita's and always had a good time, both upstairs and down.

All the best Karl...

Comment

• Real shame to hear that , as people have already said , the best LB bar in Pattaya .

Lita & Karl were two people who always made customers welcome .

And Karl , anyone who plays The Jam followed up by The Clash is a top DJ in my books

All the best for the future
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (jimslim @ Jan. 19 2008,23:00) And Karl , anyone who plays The Jam followed up by The Clash is a top DJ in my books
                                Sounds like i missed a great bar!

xx
                                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Working...
                                X