Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (stogie bear @ Jan. 24 2008,23:29) There's a lot more to this story than is currently available on this forum.

what a tease!!

although above all else i hope karl and lita are well.
    if i'm gonna seek out sordid details , they're gonna be about a bar i love and not about dead movie stars i never met.

Comment

• Jeez Karl, thats a really bad bit of news.
      We had many, many a great night with you and Lita.
      Fuck and double fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thai men are the laziest bunch if useless cunts going. It doesn't surprise me that some dopehead, yaba twats have decided to have a play at Pattaya's best bar. Bastards.

I suppose my eloquence sometimes gives way to expressional reality. Fuck'em all. Stay clear of the Thai mafia though, even if they couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Best to you both, say Hi to Lita please.

Mate, you got my contacts etc, meet up sometime as that rockin' box of yours still has some serious usefulness.

All the very best, stay in touch, your time will come again, my friend.

jb   (fuck, I'm seriously pissed by this)

Comment

• (Todd @ Jan. 25 2008,07:14) As per last night the place was open.

Didn't see Karl there and I'm not sure if it's done by someone else.
        The 'For Sale' sign is still there but the doors where open and some ladies where both inside and outside .. and it seemed to me like business as usual.... except for the music-maistro  

cheers
        -T
        Are we talking about Ladies or LBs..??
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• (69billy @ Jan. 26 2008,20:42)
          (Todd @ Jan. 25 2008,07:14) As per last night the place was open.

Didn't see Karl there and I'm not sure if it's done by someone else.
          The 'For Sale' sign is still there but the doors where open and some ladies where both inside and outside .. and it seemed to me like business as usual.... except for the music-maistro  

cheers
          -T
          Are we talking about Ladies or LBs..??
          yes Litas is open again.... but no karl...

she has a few of the girlz from before... but most have moved with Karl to tornado...
          but iam in no doubt that she soon will be back as before...

shes really not faint-hearted...
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• ...damn it's like a revolving door with these places......... Just one more reason to keep the phone numbers of the girls as who knows where they will be on any given night.
            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

• Anybody know whats going on here
              I can make a decent guess , but Id rather not as I dont know the facts .

Come on whos gonna enlighten us
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• I bet stogie know's!!
                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• (batman4ever @ Jan. 27 2008,03:22) most have moved with Karl to tornado...

karl is spinning tunes at tornado now?

Comment

• (thaibound @ Jan. 27 2008,21:08)
                    (batman4ever @ Jan. 27 2008,03:22) most have moved with Karl to tornado...

karl is spinning tunes at tornado now?  
                    Tornado use to be Barely Legal...run by Karl...
                    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• (gizmo @ Jan. 28 2008,00:25) I bet stogie knows!
                      I do and if Karl wants to set the records straight then he knows where we are.

Hopefully I can visit both of these fine places when I go back in a few days!

Comment

• Missed Tornado this trip, but will definately go there now if Karl's controlling the sounds...

Good LB's are easy to find in Pattaya BUT good music... thats a whole new challenge....

Comment

• Had a email from Jenny tonight, she say now working blue ice bar on Walking street. She is one hot girl  

Comment

• Hey! This is a internet forum, spread some rumors please!

I find Karl a really nice guy and hope he will do ok, but for me Lita's got perfect location down close to WS and it will be really missed if it closes permanently. Since I mainly fuck GG's I try to keep my LB activity away from WS, but I still like to be in that area and in that way Lita's was perfect.
                            Back in LOS in February  

Comment

• Karl is a fine host
                              La Bamba is a fine bar
                              Walking Street is a fine location...
                              Stringfellows has fine talent...

For fucks sake, Pattaya... Get your shit together!

Comment

• Good advice there Stogie.      

Met Karl, he didn't know me from a bar of soap, but he was in good humour after a long night playing his music, & he still had a friendly word & a laugh.

You cant pretend to be a nice guy, you either are or you aren't.

Karl is.            

And La Bamba . . . . no prizes for guessing [oops, bad pun] where Ill be heading next month.            

Walking Street, Stringfellows, agreed . . . .

. . . . but the last bit - getting your shit together in Pattaya . . .        

I tried to last year but . . .
                                          . . . one dodgy lot of seafood        

. . . . &  I sprayed it through the eye of a needle.      
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X