Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was looking so forward having fun in there..so sorry to hear this...
    Karl..If you are still in Patts by 6Feb lets have or two...If not good luck to you and to Lita...
    And thnx for been a good host...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• Sorry to hear about that sir, hope the BIBs catch the little fcukas, if not karma will, chin up mate best wishes to u and Lita im sure ill see you again. As others have said great place to chill out with friends, it will be missed....
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• although i live 10,000 miles away i always referred to "Lita's" as MY "neighborhood bar". the place i most loved to just hang out. drink. talk. listen to tunes. enjoy the ever-changing, but always-beautiful view. i can only repeat the disappointment others have expressed. a major loss. major.
        only the best to karl and lita and hugely hoping you'll start up a place under more peaceful circumstances soon. very depressing to hear such a thing could happen to such a welcoming spot. your absence will almost certainly reduce the time i spend in pattaya next trip. glad i didn't book a place for the month.
        any chance you'll re-open in samui? hua hin? the u.s.a.?
        definitely keep us informed so that we can support your next endeavor wherever it may be!

Comment

• (thaibound @ Jan. 19 2008,15:00) only the best to karl and lita  

Comment

• (Naang Faa @ Jan. 19 2008,22:04)
            (jimslim @ Jan. 19 2008,23:00) And Karl , anyone who plays The Jam followed up by The Clash is a top DJ in my books  
            Sounds like i missed a great bar!

xx
            Yeah me too!

There were some nice looking girls working in that Bar like Bang...

any idea where shes working now?

Bang

Comment

• Met Karl last night and he was in good form.

He had hoped to persuade Lita that this would all blow over but the person making the threats scared her deeply. Her family are putting pressure on their only daughter not to reopen.

Karl is already talking of another venue but not sure where - Pattaya or another part of Thailand.

I am sure Karl will be back soon. He is too much of a good host and DJ to hang up his headphones just yet.

Comment

• (Barely Legal @ Jan. 19 2008,19:19) I have the sad news of informing you "Lita's" is CLOSED & currently on the market to be sold ..... Such A shame it ended so bluntly. Sure you can all understand given the situation  
                    VERY UPSET   for me, but particularly for Lita (with a little bit left for that DJ bloke)

Good luck with whatever you and/or Lita decide to do, mate  
                TT

Comment

• Having been there twice recently and loved it on both occasions, I can only express my sorrow too at the loss of the best LB bar in Pattyaya.
                  Where ever you and Lita decide to go after this and do the same I, for one, would travel.. All the best.... till next time.

Comment

• This is indeed bad news. I was planning on spending at huge part of my LB budget in that bar on my next trip. I hope Lita & Karl is ok, and hopefully Karl can find another bar to bring his gigabytes of oldies music videos to.

I wonder where Tata is working now. I like that little cutie.
                    Back in LOS in February  

Comment

• Karl and Lita, sorry to hear this type of news i hope that every things clears up for you both. Thank you for being a great host over my xmas newyear period i loved being in your bar enjoying the hospitality. Take care mate

Ps: sms Jen the other day she is such a sweet girl, hope the other girls are all ok also.

Comment

• Karl Just tell the "Bad Guy" to meet you at Lita's andd then hire five thugs of your own to pound him into raw meat. I guarantee you will never see his ass again!! If that is all he has is 100 threatening phone calls then that is all he has. He is just another Wanabee Thai Mobster with dreams!! Run the place yourself Karl until Lita feels more at ease....just my two cents. PS You and Lita and the bar were an unbeatable place.

Comment

• (bbb2k2 @ Jan. 21 2008,08:09) I wonder where Tata is working now.  I like that little cutie.  
                          Try Tornado GoGo Soi 6
                          TT

Comment

• half the girls in there seem to be called Tata!
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• As per last night the place was open.

Didn't see Karl there and I'm not sure if it's done by someone else.
                              The 'For Sale' sign is still there but the doors where open and some ladies where both inside and outside .. and it seemed to me like business as usual.... except for the music-maistro

cheers
                              -T

Comment

• There's a lot more to this story than is currently available on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X