Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed. That Shirley looks quite magnificent....        

Is there no end to your end shots?...        

This is Emmy, formerly of Hi-Boss Bar, Pattaya.
    Another welcome defector.
    After what I have just seen in Pattaya, expect many more birds to fly south. Phuket is just that much more resilient as far as tourists go with less LB options.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Thats interesting Pacman, that Pattaya is still a bit quiet! I have never seen Phuket so busy, so early. yet, you're not the first to say patts is quiet. Well, for the sake of the barowners over there, i hope things pick up a bit.
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

•    Phuket is a stand-alone destination that bypasses completely the hassle of Bangkok airport followed by a 2 hour journey after a long flight.

I have been saying for years that it is a more convenient location with everything the average tourist needs all in easy access. Plus it has the beautiful beaches that are only a memory in Pattaya. (Jomtien not withstanding)

If high season doesn't really kick in, then the future of many Pattaya bars is bleak...

I expect C&D can see some competition as the LB scene in Phuket is under-represented IMO (though I haven't been in 3 years)

This would be no bad thing if it raises the profile of the LB bars & adds gravity to the pull of the island as a ladyboy destination. In the meantime, sit back & count the money as the number one LB place on Phuket...      
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Nov. 30 2009,18:29)  How long you there for Lucky? I arrive on the 20th, hope your still around to share a beer  

And who's that beauty in the Red dress ( post 1232), shes "hot hot hot"   but please dont tell me shes a "postie"  
          Hey mate I am there from Dec 16 to 21 so we can have an ale at C & D's when u arrive.

Cheers

LuckyA

Comment

• Al in favour of the LBs deserting Patts for Phuket, personally I hope the punters don't follow them, but I'm just conceited
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• not for nothing, but see alot of you guys go bare back,
              thanks crazy dangerous, no?

Comment

• www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Thursday Night

Fon

Patricia & Nuoy with some russian hookers from the bar across the soi. Which would you rather take?
                  Jeez, there's just no comparison is there?
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Patricia & Nuoy

Patricia
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• A couple of rear views
                      Attached Files
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• 2 great End shots:

Kitty

Pink
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• oh fukkit! I meant to put these shots on the C & D thread.
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 04 2009,10:42) Patricia & Nuoy with some russian hookers from the bar across the soi. Which would you rather take?
                            Jeez, there's just no comparison is there?
                            I was wondering about the new Russians. Yes you're right - no comparison at all!

Comment

• Those Russians ain't bad, much better than what I've been seeing in Bangkok and Pattaya.
                              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (goldfinger @ Dec. 04 2009,10:28) not for nothing, but see alot of you guys go bare back,
                                thanks crazy dangerous, no?
                                Que???
                                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                                X