Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 04 2009,13:46)  oh fukkit! I meant to put these shots on the C & D thread.  
    Don't worry mate, we still get to see the pics anyway. Those of us who follow the Phuket scene usually look in both threads anyway. Your photos are too good to miss.
    PS. Can we get more pics of Nuoy? I think I'm falling in lust.
    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 01 2009,16:41) And shirley (aka Cherie), also providing a lovely "End" shot !
      Hurly burly what a girly is that shirley

Saw her in Jungceylon one afternoon but was with company. Definitely need to give that a try.

Comment

• Patricia!!

photos:

Comment

• (Snick @ Dec. 04 2009,14:03) Those Russians ain't bad, much better than what I've been seeing in Bangkok and Pattaya.
          Has anyone been with the Russians?

Comment

• (tomscam @ Dec. 04 2009,18:09)
            (jimbo34 @ Dec. 04 2009,13:46)  oh fukkit! I meant to put these shots on the C & D thread.  
            Don't worry mate, we still get to see the pics anyway. Those of us who follow the Phuket scene usually look in both threads anyway. Your photos are too good to miss.
            she will love to read this comment....

she reads both forums....
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• some great photos jimbo, well done sir. might just convince me to spent a week or two in phuket in february
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Lock up yer 'daughters'
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Rocket J. Squirrel @ Dec. 05 2009,02:11)
                  (Snick @ Dec. 04 2009,14:03) Those Russians ain't bad, much better than what I've been seeing in Bangkok and Pattaya.
                  Has anyone been with the Russians?
                  i went to moscow does that count
                  i long to live in los  

Comment

• (batman4ever @ Dec. 05 2009,11:33)
                    (tomscam @ Dec. 04 2009,18:09)
                    (jimbo34 @ Dec. 04 2009,13:46)  oh fukkit! I meant to put these shots on the C & D thread.  

If Nuoy is reading this then she is welcome to make a comment.

She is very sexy and by the sounds of it quite popular. I'm counting the days till I get there.
                    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• Dreaming of this....
                      Attached Files
                      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• (donnnnnny @ Dec. 05 2009,09:15) some great photos  jimbo, well done sir. might just convince me to spent a week or two in phuket in february
                        Its time you did, Donnny
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com
                        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (donnnnnny @ Dec. 05 2009,09:15) some great photos  jimbo, well done sir. might just convince me to spent a week or two in phuket in february
                          make it the last week in feb Donnny party time

steviep

Comment

• (batman4ever @ Dec. 05 2009,08:33)
                            (tomscam @ Dec. 04 2009,18:09)

Oh yes she does.... and I heard it from the horse's (sexy) mouth
                            http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• The naughtiest girl on the block....Sonya
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I know a certain gentleman from the North west of England can't wait to get his hands on this one (again!)
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X