• Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  And I'm counting the minutes now  

Attached Files
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• dave you are one lucky guy. she is on my must do list. and i like the naughty.

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 04 2009,10:45) 2 great End shots:

Kitty

Pink
        Curious.. anyone here that have fucked KITTY?!! I think she is absolutly one of the Hottest girls I ever seen.. Need som info on her.. Is she still working in Phuket?!

Im going there soon, and I NEED to meet her... fuck her and marry her!!!

Comment

• (PattayaLadyboys @ Dec. 10 2009,04:49) Curious.. anyone here that have fucked KITTY?!!.. Is she still working in Phuket?!
          You might say she's right next door . . .

Comment

• "Is she still in Phuket?" - erm, you might want to check out the Cocktails & Dreams thread!
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboy-bar.com
            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (PattayaLadyboys @ Dec. 10 2009,04:49)
              (jimbo34 @ Dec. 04 2009,10:45) 2 great End shots:

Kitty

Pink
              Curious.. anyone here that have fucked KITTY?!! I think she is absolutly one of the Hottest girls I ever seen.. Need som info on her.. Is she still working in Phuket?!

Im going there soon, and I NEED to meet her... fuck her and marry her!!!

Comment

• ahhhhhhhhh these 'pattayaboys'- gotta luv their innocence
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Went for a monger with Pentire and Essexboy, to soi croc last night. Very disappointing display of talent, as the podium pic shows. However, Shirley (aka Cherie) was there to add a bit of glamour.
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Wow... How long did you leave Shirley alone with Pentire?
                    SHEMALE.CENTER
                    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• No need, I warned him that she's a starfish!
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• She looks more 'star' than 'fish' to me...

Is there no chance of redemption?

Surely Shirley is shaggable?
                        Someone must be willing to pound some sense into her...        
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Why waste you time, effort, and money when you can go with a real star like Jenny? Pictured here from last night, when she came to say hello to her old friend, Pentire.
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jan. 17 2009,10:57) Aum and her mother behind dancing. Watch out for her at Tequila bar, she will come up to you and any lb you might be getting friendly with and tell you that she is my daughter. This of course leads to the drink request.  she is also notorious for getting in photos even if you don't want her in them.

Then you have Ronan who will get in a photo and buy you a drink. He is more photos than most ladyboys during his run in Patong recently.

Having a few cold ones and enjoying the hotties at cocktails and dreams.
                            I cant believe this.....I spotted that mum right away.....
                            ha ha ha

I was sitting at one of the bars with my mates and she just pulled her top down waiting for us to take a pic so we did but she did ask for money then...... waste of money but she's brave to do that at her age.....
                            Attached Files

Comment

• yes, she's still here. exposing her bits for tequila money, poor old thing!
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Another star of the soi: Lela, now post-op, whooping it up with Essexboy
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X