Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Boarhog @ Mar. 06 2009,12:04) mmmmm.
    wow...wat a nice hairy asshole....

shame shame shame to all those sexy ladyboys out there who shave their assholes..

Long live the shaved balls and Hairy assess...

joob joob

Comment

• Funny how some people like this and others cringe over a hairy hole. I prefer the clean one like Noi's myself.

The one you gave props too, I actually suggested she use neet, and she would have no part of that. I asked if she knew what I was talking about. Which she replied "yes, I know but don't want"

I think this would be a good poll question if it hasn't already come up. Many catagories. All natural, Just trim, Shave balls, balls and ass only leaving upper pubs, everything except racing stripe, or everything.

Myself, I like it clean and smooth as, no pubes to get in teeth.

Attached Files

Comment

• I like Bombays look for sure, but would take her evil twin Sonya for performance anyday. Lets say Sonya is better with her tool also. I may have caught Bombay on an off night as well, as many bm raved about her when I compared notes the next few days.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Anyone have some snaps of Ae? Would love to see her on this thread. Especially bedroom shots. My biggest regret not bf'ing my last trip.

Comment

• love the shaved bum pic in post 525
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Im with you Bigmick22 like e'm shaved all over...

Comment

• Bombay looks so hot with those boots an lovely legs - I'd take her shaved or unshaven - Though I do prefer shaven much neater an fun to be with.

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Mar. 06 2009,12:44) love the shaved bum pic in post 525
                  Same same
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Legendary thread, some really nice ladies there, I was a regular visitor to Patong for many years, not been back since 2007, but looking at the pics has got me thinking of a quick visit. Thanks again Boarhog.

Comment

• Thanks Burenboy!
                      My next trip to Patong won't come soon enough. So in the meantime I'll just be Patong dreaming from Bangkok.

I just put up a poll on pubic hair preference BB, but sorry I left out the smooth oiled up option for you.

Still looking for an Ae of Cocktails and Dreams post. Surely some of you guys have some lovely bedroom shots to share.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Mar. 06 2009,18:08) Anyone have some snaps of Ae? Would love to see her on this thread. Especially bedroom shots. My biggest regret not bf'ing my last trip.
                        Ae has just about the best ladyboy of all time......

Just an amazing person......

She jai dee mak mak too mutt....

She make me kai jai.....mak mak.......

joob joob Ae you are the beautiful.....

oooohhh la la.....

Comment

• Jing Jing Doitrong.
                          Has to be soemone out there who can share the love of Ae with us.
                          Appreciate Jimbo's staff photos especially the topless one of the C&D's beauty. Ae is barfined too much for photos not to exist.

Comment

• I only have 'outdoor' shots of Ae. But maybe they are to your liking as well.
                            Same girl but three totally different faces.
                            Enjoy.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• beach babe
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (blake @ Mar. 08 2009,19:37)
                                innocent
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X