Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimbo your the Cat who not only finds the Mouse, but gets all the mice!

I was truly amazed at all the talent I saw when on my last visit. Was surprised to find one you hadn't met yet (Noi the femboy from Libra Club), but that just shows us how much new talent is coming to Phuket. these guys who give little to no respect to Phuket have no idea of the shear volume of lbs on the Island. You have posted 4 or 5 lbs from cocktails and Dreams that I never saw during my 20 day romp in January.

Thanks for showing me what I'm missing and the guys who thinkits fashionable to speak poorly about Phuket.

They need to get their asses down there and see for themselves the density of hot lbs. Keep them hotties comin mate.

Love your research mate!

Comment

• HEY! Boarhog, fancy wrecking a good post with some ugly bastard with his girl !
      thing is, if i remember, ill be back as your leaving, shame we cant share a beer before you fuck off.
      but have to say, great meeting you and im sure we'll enjoy a beer or 2 in the future.

steviep

ps, pm me you accom from phuket please

Comment

• Here are a couple of shots of Pat and Sonya at that accomadation you asked about Stevie. as you can see the bed is too big for 1 person. The price was right and clean. Ladyboys not included....
        Attached Files

Comment

•  Sonya, hope I come across her in May  
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• The lovely Aum showing off the balcony which overlooks a small soi. great for viewing lbs coming and going.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Mint in the toilet and shower facilities.

Mint has a seat while emmy preps to leave after her visit. Emmy lived on the floor below in a smaller interior room which didn't have balcony, but better for sleeping the day away, especially after being up all night.
              Attached Files

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Feb. 21 2009,08:58)  Sonya, hope I come across her in May    
                I came across her while sitting at Cocktails and Dreams nightly, then back in my room I came across her lovely tits.

If she is no longer at Puma bar in May just ask Jimbo at C&D's and I'm sure he will know her whereabouts. He was kind enough to take me to her at Puma bar.

who knows maybe she will be back at C&D's by then. As she says "I want to go back to C&D's because I like fucking customers" reffering to her having to pose as girl at Puma to the unsuspecting customer. She has her period many nights there resulting in blow job service only.

Good news is I didn't see signs of yabba use while I was there in Dec/Jan. Likes her drink, and is a great performer in the bedroom. Likes it the morning too. she left me wanting another night with her, but as they do, other lbs came into the picture.

Attached Files

Comment

• Well done HOg  great trip report and some fantastics snaps. it makes me feel  like going back top phuket for a 2-3 month trip
                  Attached Files
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (donnnnnny @ Feb. 21 2009,11:59) Well done HOg  great trip report and some fantastics snaps. it makes me feel  like going back top phuket for a 2-3 month trip

Donny...in the last pic...the girl on the left...is her name anni??
                    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Hi, no her Name is Ann. She works in Soi Crocodile and she is spotted sometimes in C&D. She is all over the place, easy to recognize she has a large tattoo on her back with 2 mighty wings.
                      Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• (paradise_juggler @ Feb. 21 2009,17:56) Hi, no her Name is Ann. She works in Soi Crocodile and she is spotted sometimes in C&D. She is all over the place, easy to recognize she has a large tattoo on her back with 2 mighty wings.
                        ann or anni.... then its her.....nice girl...my second in phuket....before going LT...

not often i see pics of her....
                        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• dunno mate i know the one in the middle is mint lol
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Wow, great thread. I have to remember this one when I need to rub one out.

Some really great pics and good looking girls. But the guys? Well, as Zira said to Taylor in "Planet of the Apes"..."I'd kiss you but you're so damn ugly." Nah, I wouldn't kiss you even if you looked like Charlton Heston.

But for the really big fat guy dancing on stage, they should have just told him "Get your stinkin' fat ass off the stage you damn dirty farang."

Comment

• (donnnnnny @ Feb. 21 2009,19:42) dunno mate i know the one in the middle is mint lol
                              And the one on the right is Kim.

Ann(ie) can be a bit of a nutter. Prone to asking for more money when in the bedroom, getting falling-down drunk, boxing customers etc etc , thats why she's no longer at C & D.
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com
                              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Nice shots donnnny, great to see the legend Mint on the main podium. Linda looks fine too, and she is there right now. Linda looks even better withthe haor down.

Thanks for ID's Jimbo and congratulations on becoming a VIP member, we are all expecting the same great influx of new shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X