Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mint of Tequila bar getting groped at C&D's.

Spoke to my cute little friend last night on web cam. It was great seeing her face light up. After asking her if she was working I noticed she was in a hotel loom when she answered no work. Then I saw a little peice of gold hanging around her neck, and asked her if she had a boyfriend taking care of her. She said yes, but stayed on for a few minutes. she maintains some online dating accounts "ladyboykisses" and a Hi5 account, so he must be ok with that. Looks like she is getting treated well, she deserves it.
    Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 10 2009,11:04) Mint of Tequila bar getting groped at C&D's.
      funny that finger of the groping right hand looks like a little dick coming out of her panties.

Mint is lovely I must say. I may have to go to Phuket next month.......
      Lost in Space!

Comment

• Ha! I didn't notice that. I assure you her cock is bigger than that mate.

I would recommend a trip, and her of course. would assume her boyfriend would be gone by then. Plenty of other quality ladyboys around and odds are you will find a new gem, if you root around enough.

Comment

• Here is the real Mint.

Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 10 2009,11:34) Ha! I didn't notice that. I assure you her cock is bigger than that mate.

Somehow I was hoping you would say that.

And the picture answersthe next question I would have..
            Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 09 2009,14:12) The long slender legs of Mint.
              Creamy white as well -just like her dick.

I just loooove it!
              Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 10 2009,11:34) I would recommend a trip, and her of course. would assume her boyfriend would be gone by then. Plenty of other quality ladyboys around and odds are you will find a new gem, if you root around enough.
                Thanks for the recommendation. Always like to do a bit of research before I strike - do that here in Pattaya as well.
                Been going back through all your pages in particular to find out where Mint would be operating from -that is if she is not with her boyfriend next month.
                So many pages - and I was constantly distracted by one or the other ( great report!) and so many different locations so I still don't know where I could possibly find Mint. Help me out here mate.
                Much appreciated.

Otherwise: I did spot someone in one of the pics that I could ask as well. It's not Jimbo though.
                Lost in Space!

Comment

• [quote]
                  (Boarhog @ Apr. 07 2009,01:45)
                  Originally posted by billyBudd,Apr. 06 2009,23:41
                  Hi mates,

My favorite Mint doesnt want you to come looking for her to take just because you saw her on the net and heard good things. she wants you to choose her because you like her. those were her words mate. I spent 9 days with her, what more can I say?

Please don't give me the same reply Boarhog!
                  After seeing all the others she is still my favorite and I have chosen her already....

Thanks.....
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Master Bator @ Apr. 10 2009,13:50)
                    (Boarhog @ Apr. 10 2009,11:34) I would recommend a trip, and her of course. would assume her boyfriend would be gone by then. Plenty of other quality ladyboys around and odds are you will find a new gem, if you root around enough.
                    Thanks for the recommendation. Always like to do a bit of research before I strike - do that here in Pattaya as well.
                    Been going back through all your pages in particular to find out where Mint would be operating from -that is if she is not with her boyfriend next month.
                    So many pages - and I was constantly distracted by one or the other ( great report!) and so many different locations so I still don't know where I could possibly find Mint. Help me out here mate.
                    Much appreciated.

Otherwise: I did spot someone in one of the pics that I could ask as well. It's not Jimbo though.
                    You have to be kidding! you really couldn't find where she operates out of? I will give you a big clue.

In post 630 you cut out this quote of mine.

Mint of Tequila bar getting groped at C&D's.
                    This is the one where you pointed out that my finger of the groping right hand looks like a little dick coming out of her panties.

Hope your better at finding ladyboys than text you just qouted me on.

Comment

• Well just got back from a few day in Phuket.
                      Spent a little time at cocktails and dreams but nobody really got the blood going and the girls at Soi Crocodile are more mercenary than Nana so passed as well. However on the way home I was grabbed by a rather sexy LB calling herself Bee. Turned out that Bee could have been a match for John Holmes and more enthusiastic than Tracey Lords Scared the poor girl though as I haven't even chocked the monkey for weeks and the poor girl ended up looking like she had been in a bukake

Anyways the next night I was heading home at about 2.00am and stoped to get a bottle of water and all of a sudden I hear "ANTHONY!" It was "Sang" or "Phone" as I used to know her but had lost contact about 2 years ago. Ended up spending a few days with Sang (thankfully no yabba) and had a great time although I've got a sore neck when she wrapped her legs around me while I was having some fun below and wouldn't let me stop
                      Anthonymustang

Comment

• Anthony was this the Bee that stung you? She is smoking hot, and from what I understand has a huge stinger. I got these shots when she made a guest appearance at C&D's just after Christmas.

I had lured Jenny out after 10 days off, and these two lit up the place when they got together for some hot pics.

hope you have some photos for us, the thread is starved for some new talent.

Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 10 2009,15:17) In post 630 you cut out this quote of mine.

Mint of Tequila bar getting groped at C&D's.
                          This is the one where you pointed out that my finger of the groping right hand looks like a little dick coming out of her panties.

Hope your better at finding ladyboys than text you just qouted me on.

Like I said in my desperate search I got distracted by all those nice pictures. And I was reading and posting on three forums at the same time. Not good at multi tasking.

In the meantime I had found the answer myself on the page where you fist mentioned her( somewhere arond pg 13.

Yet the answer was sooo close by.

No problem - enjoyed reading the report too much !
                          Attached Files
                          Lost in Space!

Comment

• Yet the answer was sooo close by.
                            Close by? You quoted on your post mate.

Mint at her bar: Tequila Bar - Soi Crocadile

A little to close on those upskirts shots of Mint.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 10 2009,19:55) Anthony was this the Bee that stung you? She is smoking hot, and from what I understand has a huge stinger. I got these shots when she made a guest appearance at C&D's just after Christmas.

I had lured Jenny out after 10 days off, and these two lit up the place when they got together for some hot pics.

hope you have some photos for us, the thread is starved for some new talent.

Sorry nope not the one. Mind you I could also be wrong about the name (It wasn't really the most important thing on my mind at the time ) .

Just a hint though although it may have been mentioned already on these pages but good place to be at about 2.00am is just sit on the round tank just outside the Royal Paradise complex and watch the beauties coming home from work. Was approached by quite a few ladies who work at shows in the area and a few from Soi Bangla at a discount rate.
                              Anthonymustang

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 10 2009,21:28)
                                Yet the answer was sooo close by.
                                Close by? You quoted on your post mate.

Mint at her bar: Tequila Bar - Soi Crocadile

A little to close on those upskirts shots of Mint.
                                Stop rubbing it in Boarhog -this is too hard to handle for me!
                                Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                                X