Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks so much Boarhog and the others, for this great posting and all the information. The girls are beyond what I'd imagined, never having been there, but it all goes to reinforce why shemales are SO MUCH better that girls, at least to me! I will be there in June and July and hope to meet some of you.

Comment

• (Percival @ Apr. 26 2009,03:45) Thanks so much Boarhog and the others, for this great posting and all the information. The girls are beyond what I'd imagined, never having been there, but it all goes to reinforce why shemales are SO MUCH better that girls, at least to me! I will be there in June and July and hope to meet some of you.
      No worries Percy and welcome to the forum. Look forward to you posting some lovelies after your midsummer trip.

Shemales may be better than girls, but ladyboys are best of all. these are far friendlier than any white trannies you may have experienced. They are much more gentler and caring than the famous brazillian or hispanic ones I'm told.

Hoping a steady flow of photos come in through the summer from the lucky bastards making their way to pleasure island.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Apr. 24 2009,15:09) Good list Boarhog - cant argue with most of em. but how about Jenny here, and Pim's a bit mixed up but good company
        Thanks Jimbo, I'm such a novice comapred to you mate. Many of us would appreciate your expert opinion on a list.

Thanks for the Mint shot to and Jenny is a big favorite of many. Especially like the shot of her and Pim fluanting those hour glass figures. Makes me want to lick Ice cream off those stomachs, that is before a prolonged fucking and sucking session...yummmm

Comment

• Hi Boarhog,

nice photos from you and a lot of info, thanks. I thought you are always on Phuket when you have so much material/pics to post.

BTW Lee looks great for me, does someone have any information about her? Pre/Post OP? Well hung? Can cum?

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 23 2009,12:24) How did ya go with those titties you were lookin for?

Discovered the girl wasn't worth the effort. Sad how that works.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

• (Zoliboy79 @ Apr. 26 2009,14:45) Hi Boarhog,

nice photos from you and a lot of info, thanks. I thought you are always on Phuket when you have so much material/pics to post.

BTW Lee looks great for me, does someone have any information about her? Pre/Post OP? Well hung? Can cum?
              No i wish I was always in Phuket. I try to make the most of it when I do go so my memory cards soon fill up and I go through a lot of batteries and condoms.

Only have this photo of Lee's legs. Mints legs on left Lee on the right. She is 19 years old and fairly new to the scene. She has nice long legs similar to Mints. On this night they were wearing the same shoes.

Jimbo was with her at least once and spoke well of her, but didn't get into specifics. He has also posted some photos of her here earlier on the thread.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Sunday Night

I'm not going to make a list Boarhog, as everybody's criteria are different. For me, passion can make up for lack of model looks. In fact, i would say my best sex experiences have been with less good looking ones.

BTW : Lee is quite good, but there wasnt that real magic that happens only now and again/
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• I bet you think this job is easy!
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Apr. 27 2009,18:12) I bet you think this job is easy!
                    So far you have shown us nothing to indicate anything to the contrary!

Comment

• but he's only 21- look at the to its taken on him!!
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Very great pac of interesting ladies ! but looking for big weapon in Phuket where should I look ? apart of the famous Bee !. advice from the BM familiar with the place are welcome

Comment

• (REVASA @ Apr. 27 2009,23:37) But looking for big weapon in Phuket where should I look ?
                          In their panties???

Lost in Space!

Comment

• a few from last night's monger to soi croc
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (Master Bator @ Apr. 28 2009,09:42)
                              (REVASA @ Apr. 27 2009,23:37) But looking for big weapon in Phuket where should I look ?
                              In their panties???

that's funny (?) but doesnt help much. I stay just 3 days so I was hoping to a shortcut to reach my target faster...it means I will need some investigation on site

Comment

• Jimbo, I know its not an easy job, but how do you get them kissing each other in those shots. some of them look like there is actual passion....

Legendary work my friend.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X