Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't remember this ones name. I think she is a postie, who looked great 2 years back. I saw her this January and she put on a bunch of weight. Anyone know her or have any experience with her?
    Attached Files

Comment

• Mary after getting a bunch of Tequila in her. Love the photo of her under the no photo sign at the pussy show bar.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Some newbie was asking about Sang from Phuket. Not sure if its this one. Didn't see this Sang there in january and hasn't surfaced in any other posters photos.

Anyone know what happened to her?
        Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 07 2009,10:54) They were the only lbs who ever asked me for money for a photo while others gladly posed as you will see in many soi croc photos I have posted.
          I thought it was normal for them to ask for money after photos. Maybe they only ask the tourists, not the punters for money after photos. I don't know, never tried to take a photo there.

One lb I met in Singapore, and later again in Phuket, told me her job was to have tourists take pictures of her. She only worked in a bar on Soi Croc to get her photo taken by tourists. Riiiight...But her pretending not to be a hooker back home in Phuket worked out great for me

Comment

• Thats partly true Halla, The lbs at soi croc often hit up the tourist for photo revenue, and hit up the customers for drinks in hopes of it developing into a barfine, which they get kickback from both. Photos they take the whole amount. I saw this in action night in night out.

These two must have seen that I was with a lb already and was taking photos of her and others so they figured the drink option was out. Its the way they stepped up and posed so willingly and then asked for money after.

Here is Poope posing to get my attention to take a photo, and thats as close as I got to her that evening. Most of the lbs I have met usually love us lb loving paparazzi. It can't hurt their confidence, and we are taking them because we find them sexy whereas tourist are taking them for freak value, to show folks back home.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Boarhog...excellent photos and report

Comment

• Some good indication even if I was looking for ...more details

I'll check it personally in 4 days from now

Comment

• Amazonian Bee, and again at the Isaan party soi croc on wednesday night
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com
                  cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Some more from the Isaan party
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I left it early to spend a little time with Vi at the SS
                      Attached Files
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 07 2009,20:02) Some newbie was asking about Sang from Phuket. Not sure if its this one. Didn't see this Sang there in january and hasn't surfaced in any other posters photos.

Ravasa plenty of lbs who have been referenced on this thread as to having large weapons. even looking way back lblover posted some of Poope. i'm sure if you go into C&D's and have few drinks and introduce yourself to Jimbo he could steer you in the right direction. Sure he knows some of his staffs biggest by word of mouth, and he surely knows ones outside his bar by first hand experiences.

However if its just the tool your after you might end up a little dissappointed, but can assure you their are plenty of very fun and friendly lbs who are quite adecquate. Maybe Sev7en could chime in here with a shortlist of giants for the size queen in you Ravasa.

Anthony_Mustang just reported on another thread where I posted a photo of Sang, that she is working at one of the massage bars in Patong.
                        Thanks for the update.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 08 2009,16:30) I left it early to spend a little time with Vi at the SS
                          Jesus Christ!!
                          She looks an absolute corker - well done Jimbo!!
                          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• I must agree, Vi looks gorgeous.
                            Well done with the watermark, Jim

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 07 2009,20:02) Some newbie was asking about Sang from Phuket. Not sure if its this one. Didn't see this Sang there in january and hasn't surfaced in any other posters photos.

Sang is now working at a massage place at night in Patong an no longer working on Soi Bangla. Don't know the name of the place but she told me that it has at least one other ladyboy.

If someone really wants to find her I have her mobile and email (although is really bad with email) so just send me a message. Known her for about 9 years now.
                              Anthonymustang

Comment

• Well done Anthony, was just curious myself as I didn't see her around last trip.

Does you or anyone know anything about this one? She caught my eye one night, but didn't really see her around after. she doesn't seem to turn up in other photos either.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X