Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this one is of her on my first night, Sonya doing Cabaret for the very first time.

Solo to the "Welcome to Thailand" song

She was amazing

( pic courtesy of thedeno)
    Attached Files
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• How appropriate.. Welcome to C&D's. Of all the lip synched Caberat acts I have seen at the old C&D's and the New improved version, i never saw such a revealing outfit. Leave it to that little slutty minx to throw out the book on Caberat. Now thats one act I would watch the whole song.

Can't wait for the ones outside C&D's, you did bring a camera?

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 22 2009,11:17)
        Hey, I have a photo of that too.  Too funny mate, brings back memories.

What a nice ladyboy that angie, helped you and Aum when you first got involved in the buisness so to speak.

was you peering over my shoulder when she came in bar Tel ?
        that was jimbos birthday, she had to show my girl the tatt

fun times

you back for xmas this year ?

stevie

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 22 2009,06:57)

Can't wait  for the ones outside C&D's, you did bring a camera?    
           Unfortunately not and have only my phone camera  but thankfully jimbo and thedeno have  

Pic below is courtesy of jimbo and again from my first night

Sonya was "au natural" last night without the "Showgirl" gear, not a single bit of make-up or the high heel shoes

She looked great in my eyes and as "cute" as a button

However Nick did comment she looked about only 15 and he was right      
          Attached Files
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

•     If I had to choose one picture that sums up what we are all here for, this shot says it all...

Is there a happier man than daveduke right now? He's grinning like the cat who got the cream...

And for unhappy ones...    wait till boarhog gets a look at what his baby gets up to when he's not around...    
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Thursday Night

Ae with the blonde look
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (pacman @ May 23 2009,13:59) Is there a happier man than daveduke right now? He's grinning like the cat who got the cream...      
                He sure looks happy but she looks fast asleep

Perhaps he's been telling her all about Man U this season

Dave lad you know's I loves ya , enjoy the rest of your trip
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 14 2009,09:38) No worries Percy, I remember her well from a Patong songkran looking so hot wearing these little white shorts, and me thinking there is no way a cock can be in there. This is before my forum days and had no idea she was a postie. She has a lot of fans here, and you can read about her as the one who got away on that thread. RxPharm posted these two photos of her and he posted a couple others on this thread quite a few pages back around January.

He credited Great with top photo and ATS as the other, at any rate this is the Jaeb I'm talking about.  

Don't worry about the ones you like not being there, some will be and some won't. always plenty of new ones in the wings.  Mint, Noi, Aum and others weren't in my pre-trip plan, but they sure made my trip to Patong my best ever.

Yes, Boarhog! That IS she! That's the Jaeb. I'm so sorry to hear that. Her boyfriend is very lucky. I hope he appreciates her and I hope she makes a great recovery. Sorry I didn't find her first.
                  On a lighter note...yes, I know, your'e right. There are SO MANY gorgeous girls, ( I went through that with the shemales in Peru) Itgets confusing. Noi IS GREAT! But I know, so often life throws you a curve and you meet someone great you'd never expected.
                  Jaeb

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 15 2009,16:11) Thursday Night

I'm usually a bit careful about buying too many lady-drinks in soi croc, but when they do the "lesbian" thing i suddenly reach for my wallet!
                    I love when girls get into each other. I can't wait to get to your place in June.

Comment

• (pacman @ May 23 2009,13:59)     If I had to choose one picture that sums up what we are all here for, this shot says it all...

Is there a happier man than daveduke right now? He's grinning like the cat who got the cream...      

And for unhappy ones...    wait till boarhog gets a look at what his baby gets up to when he's not around...      

She's not my baby, she is everybodies baby. I'm just glad she is getting up to fucking barmen and not inhaling illegal substances. It gives me great joy to see other barmen following their dreams down to Patong to find the little Minx or the one that got away. I'm happy for them and the girls. Its so good to see sonya resurfacing and getting her act together, as predicted she will be one of the stars of tommorrow.

Well done DD, give her one for me and all the other Sonya admirers out here.

Comment

• Ae looks great as a blonde, thanks for those updated photos. Its nice to have so many on a MTD list.

Here's some postie photos courtesy of Jimbo.

Linly showing it on stage.

Postie showing it at the back bar.

and jimbo showing his true feelings towards posties.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I think its safe to say Jimbo is more of a leg man than a postie guy. Like most of us I imagine.

thats the Leggy Lee in yellow a barely 19 year old from Tequila bar
                          Attached Files

Comment

• some more leggy lovelies.

Pinky

Pinky and Amy

Mary, Pinky and Amy
                            Attached Files

Comment

• I'm moving Maggie from my MD list now to MDA - what a doll! Exceeded my expectations inevery department!
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com
                              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Maggie may what a body on that one. Your performance report is going to put her on several guys lists.

Two unknowns and Paula the postie courtesy the Jimbo collection.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X