Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! Are Mo and Jen still working in C&Ds?

If so, I'm booking my tickets now to be over there in August!!!
    I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

• Catch your breath there mate. Look close now.

They are sitting at Tequila Bar. I don't know any C&D girls who go there and hang out together. you might get the odd one who gets barfined and goes with their customer. However they tend to go have sex rather than other bars.

I can't tell ya if they work at Tequila Bar either but probably not. Perhaps some one will correct me if I'm wrong but I think they do caberat shows at hotels on the island.

Go ahead and book that ticket, you never know you might find them. Chances are you will find some hotties wherever you go in Patong.

I was amazed by the amount I saw just going to the store, the movies, the internet. Next time I'm not going to be so shy and will chat them up and find out where they work. Instead of checking them out while they go by.

Comment

• You there for jmbos birthday this year Tel ?

stevie

Comment

• Thats doubtful at this juncture Stevie.  I really want to make it there for New Years but have to do the family thing for Christmas this year, so my streak of New Years in Phuket may end. Job commitments are also a problem.

How about you are you going same time as last year?  Would be great to catch up with the same crowd. You know anyone else going then? That was some serious holiday fun.  

I can't remember who's cock is under that hat. I think maybe Pat.

Jenny with some Christmas cheer.

Mint under the misletoe.
          Attached Files

Comment

• good to hear plans afoot for attendance at Jim's Big Bash!
            www.ladyboy-bar.com
            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Thursday Night

pic 1: maggie & Pinky

pic2: Pinky and newbie Yui
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Yui, seen for the first time last night. She looks hot!
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• The in-bar podium

Shirley
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• The End for today
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (Percival @ Jun. 13 2009,19:43)
                      (daveduke007 @ Jun. 03 2009,14:44) 3rd Night  

You can see by the look my face on the 2nd pic that Im Smitten with Sonya    

pics courtesy of thedeno  
                      I apologize for  throwing my two cents in again. I know I don't know a tenth of what you guys know about ladyboys, but I know an awful lot about girls, and my first impulse would be to say to you, Dave, that if you love Sonya that much you should ask her to marry you. It's just no use, I'm very romantic. At the same time, I'm reading more and more of the forums and becoming more confused. Boarhog was quite right when he told me don't worry, there are always more ladyboys coming up all the time. Indeed, I'm overwhelmed by the volume and increasing beauty of all of them. I'm trying to learn this game little by little. But all the best luck to you with wherever she takes you.
                      Im not really saying that I'm "In Love" with Sonya more a case of I "loved" being with her and I enjoyed every single second of my time with her.

I suppose its ok to say I was "Smitten" with Sonya as she was so much the "Perfect" GFE over the 4 nights and I cant fault her in any way at all,
                      and in Hindsight I would have sure spent more time with her.

Sure, if I lived in Phuket and was 20 years younger I might have different thoughts, but that aint gonna happen.
                      We still send each other sms's which is "nice" but aint going anywhere and I shall wait my turn to hopefully spend some more time with Sonya again

And yes Percival Im a "Romantic Fool" too
                      Attached Files
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 19 2009,15:19)   good to hear plans afoot for attendance at Jim's Big Bash!
                        Thats a great stretch to be in Patong. Christmas, Jimbo's birthday bash, and New Years Eve and Day. I had to take a day off after that run which was unfortunate because I missed Stevies last night. I think Ningnong even had a birthday in there. I gave up cigerettes after New Years and have a smokers cough for 2 weeks after.

The bar rocked that whole time, and mongers to Soi Croc were great during. Then the calm after the storm came in January. Got really quite and all the great forum guys I met had gone, but just found a nice ladyboy to do things with during the day then drink with at night.

I have been the last two years and have less evolved mates who don't like ladyboys as far as they know and the forum guys I met last year. I was having so much fun I didn't even care for them to see me with ladyboys. I brought two different ones (Jenny and Aum) to a bar on Soi Sea Dragon. It was great to see there reaction to Jenny, with Aum they may not have known except for the fact I brought Jenny in the night before. The bar owner there knows me and commented "I can always count on you to bring in a hot Katoey" He confided to me my first night back that he had been delving into ladyboys since he split with Thai girlfriend. Last year he told me he tried one once, saying "They know how to suck a dick better than any girl"

Have to be with family this Christmas so I don't know if I will be able to make it back for New Years.

2 yabba heads, Pinky and Lee stand outside Coi Croc

Linly (postie) taking a break from the bar tops and podium.

Legs on the podium

Photos courtesy of C&D's archive department.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Snick Likes Yui !!
                          Any more revealing photos ?
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 19 2009,15:19)   good to hear plans afoot for attendance at Jim's Big Bash!
                            Stevie and I wouldn't miss it for the world, brother.  We'll be right back where you left us.  

Sadly, the 3rd Musketeer will have departed a couple weeks prior.

But I'll be seeing you sooner than you think, brother...

Comment

• (Snick @ Jun. 20 2009,14:31) Snick Likes Yui !!
                              Any more revealing photos ?
                              I don't think so. Yui is new, you are going to have to go down there and get us some.

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jun. 20 2009,15:04)
                                (jimbo34 @ Jun. 19 2009,15:19)   good to hear plans afoot for attendance at Jim's Big Bash!
                                Stevie and I wouldn't miss it for the world, brother.  We'll be right back where you left us.  

Sadly, the 3rd Musketeer will have departed a couple weeks prior.

But I'll be seeing you sooner than you think, brother...
                                I'll be the third Musketeer in his absence then    
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X