Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of obsessing over Ae, here are some rare nude shots of her I pinched from the Coctails & Dreams web site. I hope she doesn't find out she is being stalked.

Just more on the whole relationship with lbs front. Again I don't claim to know more than the next guy and my opinions are just that...an opinion. I can only base mine on experience from my trip to LOS.

I welcome any all others opinions even if they differ from mine. You know I have soft spot for photos, but find discussions on lbs intriguing. I have learned a lot myself from others experiences. Its unfortunate I had to go through the school of hard knocks for years before finding out about this site. This covers such a broad spectrum of issues and I don't mind if a few come up here inbetween some stimulating photos. They will always be appreciated more of course.

Attached Files

Comment

•       Now Ae has it all - that face, those tits, there are not many who come close in the looks department...        

Looking at her, it is clear as to why the 3rd sex is Thailand's gift to the world. Nowhere else is close to the quantity or the quality.

God bless Ae, God bless Thailand...
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• And here is Aum, especially for Boarhog. She's looking lonely and lost as she had a falling-out with Tequila Bar, and then just couldnt get into the Puma Bar way of doing things. So now she's a "walker", which really doesnt suit her. Maybe in the fullness of time she might be welcome at HQ, but for the moment she's a lost soul.
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Spending some time in Soi crocodile I met nice LBs. Beeing with Jim I learned Pinky. She is very funny and one can have good time with her, especially when having a friend of a good attitude and mood, like Jeley.
          I also learned Lili. Although having some photos of her, she kindly asked me not to post them in internet. On the other side, she asked me to develop them, what a beauty.

1 Pinky
          2 Pinky, Jeley and May (C&D)
          Attached Files

Comment

• Jeley in the middle? Has she chnaged her name again? May to Mary to Jeley?

You'll find plenty of her throughout this thread. Also see Pinky in some shots from January on. These two both like there liqour be careful mate. I found Pinky on my doorstep at Candy house one morning about 5 a.m. just after getting an ugly femboy out 30 minutes before. I answered her knock and she slurred that her friend had her key. She thought her friend was in the ladyboy loom nextdoor to mine, but they didn't answer. So I offered her a bed to crash at no charge. Unless you count sexual favours.

I saw the D-club worker 2 nights later at C&D's for Jimbos' birthday party. She brought up her drunken stay and reminded me that I didn't give her any money. I reminded her that I gave her a bed when she didn't have one and it was her choice to have sex or not. I then asked her what she wanted and she said a drink for her and her friend. so we settled on that. saw her a few more times at Soi Croc. One night she was wobbling pretty bad and I wondered where the poor girl was going to end up that night.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Me and the one in the middle Jeley aka Mary aka May go way back. Met here at the old C7D's. Had a great nigt together. the next time I came back we actually tried to co-exist under the same roof. that worked for about 4 days. Trouble was I had paid for a whole month rent at Candy house. It only got worse and only shared the space while I did my hunting on the road sneaking some take homes in while she worked. This last trip she was very frigid towards me. She was nice first night and bought her a drink, but next night she came up to me demanded a drink and I knocked her back so she gave me the protruding bottom lip sneer or the finger whenever she saw me.
              Attached Files

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 14 2009,15:59) And here is Aum, especially for Boarhog. She's looking lonely and lost as she had a falling-out with Tequila Bar, and then just couldnt get into the Puma Bar way of doing things. So now she's a "walker", which really doesnt suit her. Maybe in the fullness of time she might be welcome at HQ, but for the moment she's a lost soul.

Jimbo thats sad about Aum, really thought she would be a rising star and would be one of the top girls if she got bolt ons.  A pleasure to drink with and low maintenence when your withthe guys.  Had a great time with her and few forum guys and their girls.  

As you say walking the streets doesn't suit her. I hope Angie and Pim are able to assist her until she gets restablished somewhere. hate to see her lost to Patong altogether and catching a bus back to Udon Thani.  Any forum guys there you really should spend a night out with her. She is a fun girl and not so focused on money to a fault almost.

Any word what the falling out was over Jimbo. She seems so easy going can't imagine her having a problem, seemed like she liked working there where she could dance and drink. I witnessed her drinking a lot but never altered her good nature.

1st photo Aum dancing at Tequila bar. Cant imagine her not being able to dance. Notorious swedish lb lover who got caught with Yabbah by BIB in background

2nd photo me getting closer look at that great stomach of hers while dragon lady looks on. "my daughter buy me a drink"

3rd photo with her friend Angie at Tequila Bar.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Pole divers Amy in 1st photo and Lee in the next two. Photos courtesy of C&D's research department.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Boarhog, I know I know. I said I was confused myself. Look, you're talking to a guy who JUST FOUND OUT that the Ezy bar is in Pattaya, not in Bangkok. (Wait till my friends find out I'm gone already) So what do I know? But I didn't know that Dave knew Sonya for only four days. I thought it was more like four years. I understand all this because I've managed to stay single my whole life. What's funny is that I thought you were soft on Mint not Ae is it? who, by the way, is outrageous!! At least now I won't feel guilty about taking her, or Mint or Sonya because you're making me realize what a free-for-all this whole thing is. It's just like the Dominican Republic with the gg's.

Comment

• Percival,
                      Buddy, if there in a bar or walking the street, there working.

end of, enjoy

steviep

Comment

• (Percival @ Jun. 16 2009,00:01) Boarhog, I know I know. I said I was confused myself. Look, you're talking to a guy who JUST FOUND OUT that the Ezy bar is in Pattaya, not in Bangkok. (Wait till my friends find out I'm gone already) So what do I know? But I didn't know that Dave knew Sonya for only four days. I thought it was more like four years. I understand all this because I've managed to stay single my whole life. What's funny is that I thought you were soft on Mint not Ae is it? who, by the way, is outrageous!! At least now I won't feel guilty about taking her, or Mint or Sonya because you're making me realize what a free-for-all this whole thing is. It's just like the Dominican Republic with the gg's.
                        Percy, Its like Parada says they are all working. No need to feel guilty. I do have a soft spot for Mint, Sonya, Ae,........the list goes on. However I don't have a lean on any of them. I have raved about Mint, Sonya, Noi and others because I had a fantastic time with them. Didn't matter if it was 9 days or one hour. I think these ones are capable of giving anyone a good time, not just me.

Ae is in a whole different spectrum. The ones that got away. A missed opportunity, another reason to get back to Patong soon. Bombay and Sonya where the only ones on my pre-trip to do list that did pan out. The 6 or 7 others didn't pan out for one reason or another. One (Lela) even had her cock chopped off. Jenny was off the rails, Ming had a ST booked later that night, Oh was off, Poope only worked one night and I was with someone then.

As a result I found my favorite of the trip by mongering around. Mint was a relative unknown. My first night i was only gonna have a couple drinks and go home, then my first lin Phuket (Pat) lured me in, then her friend Bomaby fell into my lap and i went from not taking anybody to taking both of them. I had Sonya on my list but didn't even klnow where she worked, then she came dashing and flashing through C&D's. Jimbo gave me the low down on her and we walked over to Puma bar and barfined her. Had a date with Jenny planned the next night hoping to scratch another off the list. After meeting her at C&D's we went to another bar where she went off the rails and wasn't my bag, so I ended up at Tequila Bar where I stumbled onto Aum who i ended up spending a few days with.

She was my favorite femboy until I met Mints friend Noi in the day time. Then walking home one night I asked what bar she worked at and Mint asked me if I wanted to go to see her. What a girl. We had a drink there and Mint set me up with her when she got off to avoid a barfine. Did Mint care I was with another at 4 in the morning while she went to her place? A little, but she cared more about making me happy. If I was happy she got paid each day. That was the only security she needed. She had already thrown me a 3-smoe with Emmy a few days earlier so she knew I wasn't going to run off with some one else or I would have already.

The point is your much better off just going with the flow and see where it takes ya. Worked out much better for me than the preplan that fell apart. Its ok to target a few you like from afar, but you still need to meet them in person I think. They might not even be a round, but youre destined to find a gem or 6 with out even trying that hard. Its a beautiful thing. A fun loving attitute, a little cash and some open mindedness will take you a long way there.
                        ahhhh wish i was there now.

Comment

• Well looking forward to some more photos from our man on the scene Zolliboy69. Looks like he is having a good one with no set plan.  here are some podium shots from the archives department.  

1st one unknown

2nd Emmy on back pole while Jessy holds the front pole. Woo girl only one per pole please. don't know who girl to the left is.

3rd A nice lot on the main stage

Comment

• Some retro pole

1st: Emmy on back pole while Jessy holds the front pole. Woo girl only one per pole please. don't know who girl to the left is.

2nd: Sandy, and i don't recognise the nice stomach next to her.

3rd: yabba head and Kim/Linda/Tui

Photos courtesy C&D's archive department.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Miscellanous ladyboys on the podium in these two old shots from C&D archive department. However that little creamy sitting down in front is none other than Mint in her early days. To her credit she is wearing less make up these days. The advice that several bm have given her hasn't fallen on deaf ears. One of her sponsor types actually doesn't let her wear any make-up or allow her to smoke which is her only vice.

I almost didn't recognise her but her drink of choice was sitting on the table in front of her.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Pinky looking good.

Amy and ex - C&D'er Da

Mo and Jen
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X