X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• echopostsorry
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• BH you need to "lighten up" mate, not everybody is having a "Pop" at you  

And your "Insult" is a "TOTAL" No No and
      how can BH lighten up he is absolute paranoid  

and this call for only positive comments....dude wake up and learn to live with criticism. And fuxx your complaint page I will always comment verbal diarrhea directly not somewhere else. And I hope everyone else does.

No day, where don't upset someone here, good job!!! You are a real winnner!
      Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• [quote=paradise_juggler,Jul. 19 2009,20:48]
        and this call for only positive comments....dude wake up and learn to live with criticism. And fuxx your complaint page I will always comment verbal diarrhea directly not somewhere else. And I hope everyone else does.
        eeeerrrr..... no thanks
        What a great forum it would be (NOT) if we all polluted it with our negative comments about this and that.

I don't visit this forum to read all this pathetic crap between BMs, and I'd like to think that I'm not alone in having this view.
        The title of this thread is "LBs of Phuket" so please let's keep it in the right context.
        For all the mud slinging etc... there are other, more appropriate threads.
        Cheers
        http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• a true word

Comment

• (sev7en @ Jul. 19 2009,20:09) Look at the arabs in the background in the 2nd pic
            They want it so bad!
            I thought the exact same thing...

PS -- Shirley is fucking HOT! HOT -- I tell you -- HOT!

Comment

• There is a positive and negative side to everything- the key is 'balance' IMHO. We can't go through life with Rose Tinted Glasses on. Relating bad experiences ie service, hotels, getting ripped off, etc is just as important as saying 'well I had a great shag with..........'- it keeps the place in context and allows newbies to be aware of the pitfalls of LOS. As you quite rightly say there are other more appropriate places to slinga da mudda!
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Oh for Christ's Sake guys ! The Phuket section is becoming full of people slagging each other off! Lets all try and be a little more positive, please.

The only reason i'm on here is to promote Phuket as a holiday destination full of wonderful Ladyboys, so please, stop the bickering and help set the island as a sensible alternative to Pattaya.
                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Looks like its just you and me in Phuket at the moment Jim- it's a dirty job but somebody has to do it

Comment

• Gorgeous ice from No Name bar, soi Tiger
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com
                    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Jul. 23 2009,17:10) Looks like its just you and me in Phuket at the moment Jim- it's a dirty job but somebody has to do it
                      ...NO..I am still here Ivor and I love the low season. Seems to be low season on the forum here as well, as Mr. "I knoweverything and post everything" aka BH is not posting. Good! I love the quiet season!

Even some LBs gone somewhere else at the moment, but still enough nice ones around to have a good time.
                      Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• So has anyone road-tested the beautiful Ice? She is gorgeous but is she any good in bed?
                        Pete

Comment

• failed to spot Ice during my visit last week...
                          seems she surfaced again now

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 25 2009,15:26) Gorgeous ice from No Name bar, soi Tiger

I agree....

You may have to guide me there next time i'm in town!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 23 2009,15:34) Oh for Christ's Sake guys ! The Phuket section is becoming full of people slagging each other off! Lets all try and be a little more positive, please.

The only reason i'm on here is to promote Phuket as a holiday destination full of wonderful Ladyboys, so please, stop the bickering and help set the island as a sensible alternative to Pattaya.
                              Exxactly Jimbo. I have always enjoyed yours and Boarhogs contributions as well as some others who made this thread so great. then a few idiots have to come along with only the intention to flame while never contributing a photo but critisizing others who do take the time to share photos. I blame them and the moderators for letting this go astray. They could easily sweep away the trash but seem to enjoy the controversery of BM's slagging each other. I hope these guys are happy they brought this thread to a screeching halt. I for one feel slighted by this. I don't post that much, but sure enjoy those who do share photos and stories. These thread jackers really piss me off. I think we all get pretty sick and tired of a couple of guys who bring their personal battles with boarhog to the Phuket forum.
                              Thanks jimbo for keeping this thread alive.
                              Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

• (paradise_juggler @ Jul. 25 2009,16:25)
                                (Ivor Biggun @ Jul. 23 2009,17:10) Looks like its just you and me in Phuket at the moment Jim- it's a dirty job but somebody has to do it
                                ...NO..I am still here Ivor and I love the low season. Seems to be low season on the forum here as well, as Mr. "I knoweverything and post everything" aka BH is not posting. Good! I love the quiet season!

Even some LBs gone somewhere else at the moment, but still enough nice ones around to have a good time.
                                I concur on 'slow' season- great for us but tough on a lot of the working girls. Best time of the year for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X