Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya noubt on that Rxpharm. Jim is also protecting his reputation and me as a customer. He took me over to Puma bar himself to line barfine and take her. This after I saw her blow through Cocktails and Dreams the first time. Although she was drunk her eyes didnt have that yabba glare in them.

Last night was looking for Lela in Tequilla bar or Sonya was the plan, but we all know how plans go sometimes.

Anyway despite my first sighting of Lela I took Mint who is in post 216 in top photo with Ronan. She has a hot little body like Sonya and she is just as freaky. I managed to photograph her and Lela. Mint is just 19 years old, doesnt drink or drugs but she knows who does and doesnt. With her again today, did a first with LB going to bank to make deposit. She showed me her pass book which showed several times having over 100000 baht and then named all the big withdrawels. Bolt ons, money to family, and Buddah tatto which is same one Angelina Jolie has. In fact same buddah put it on her two at a cost of 20000 baht. Very much a good luck thing for them versus a tramp stamp. Youngest LB I have ever been with but very mature and loves her sex. Hard to find the ones that want sex more than me, but she is one for sure.

Comment

• sorry, I've read through your trip report again and didn't see any pics of Lela - have I missed them? I'm curious what she looks like.
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Check out Pentires "Postcard from Patpong " thread plenty of pics of that little beauty there Deepthroat .
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Sorry Deepthroat havent posted my photo of Lela and Mint. Im still with Mint now but hoping to add Lela to the mix. Just found out I have her number from the other night, dont remember taking their photo.

Jimslim is correct on Pentire having some quality shots of Lela, I will only be too lucky to get them but keeping the fingers crossed.

Comment

• Great topic on Phuket so will pin for a while...
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Some huge finds yesterday and full of many updates. 2 Days straight of Mint I uncover several things. First off we went too Phuket town to visit her roomate (Jaeb) who is in hospital. I think some of you know her, I know her as the hotest postie in Patong. I rember her from photos I see in Mints loom. As it turns out the poor girl has Luekemia. Symptom began while in France with bf or sponser no in hospital in Phuket town. Her face is pretty swollen and on oxygen, but was eating and in good spirits although a little self conscouis as one would expect about her appearance. Sadly she has moved to a more affordable hospital instead of Bangkon Hospital in Phuket town.

After that we went to Mints buddah and even joined her in prayer at her request, not a religoues person myself but wasnt uncomfortable at all. The to get massages from blind therapists which where great and great value at 150 baht each.

At lunch the subject of Lela came up. I have her in a photo with Mint, but couldnt remember why I ended up with Mint and not the target of Lela. Anyway Mint is clued in that I liked Lela and offered to go to bar with me to find her. Couldnt tell if she was joking or not, as she calls it trying me, We call it testing. Anyway Im going through my contacts to text someone and see Lelas number another thing I dont rember about that night besides taking the photo.

So later that night she brings up Lela and I point out to her I had her number too. We campare digits and they are the same. She suggests I call her and I do. Lela answers and I tell her I met 2 nights before and she remembers me. She says dont you remember I tell you I go to BKK I have operation. I ask what kind and she tells me "I tell you this before yesterday to get pussy"

I suddenly realise how I ended up with Mint. I mention how there are going to be a lot of dissapointed men when she doesnt have cock. then she goes off on me pretty much calling men who like cock gay and crazy. She would have went on as long as I had credits, and being called crazy for liking LB is not my bag. So I wished her good luck with operation and we parted ways.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news on two accounts but think bm out there want to know. The clever 19 yr old Mint was trying me again as she knew all along Lela have pussy surgury. So after the long day we go to sleep early only to wake up around 3 a.m. We wake to some play but she is too tired and suggest her friend Emmy who lives a floor below me. Mint seems connected to everyone in some way or another, in Emmy its the same high school in Chang Mai. After an hour plus Mint had finally rounded up Emmy who entered the room like a supermodel, only she was a ladyboy full of Yabba. I wont get into details but will leave you a few photos. Not sure how graphic I should get so will post milder ones. Oh, and just a note to all you mongers that try to hook this combo up, it wont be easy, 1st time work together, I met Emmmy who just got to town when I did. Beware of Mint she take ur photos too, I might of seen some of you in her collection although tried not to look.

A few more degrees of separation coming later but simply dont have the time now.
              Cheers from Patong.

39859.jpg

Comment

• Sorry having problems resizing here. Every internet place different it seems. Another attempt.

Think I got first one but 2nd one slipped away. Anyway here are a couple. Of Mint then Emmy.

40715.jpg

post-7-2-40715-boarhog_225.jpg

Emmy again. One thing I have noticed in the last couple of years is the rise in silicone. They almost all have it. More in the face and ass now a days. I'm also seeing gg's with on a rise faster than my schlong.
                42044.jpg

A photo by Mint who is quite handy with the camera, I think Im in love, but don't tell my gf.

42342.jpg

Is she giving the bird about to get the bird?

42772.jpg

Comment

• ...perfect pic's from perfect body's....

.....forget chiang mai.........phuket, i'm cuming....soon

cheers
                  Juri
                  xxx

Comment

• great pic

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jan. 05 2009,13:17) First off we went too Phuket town to visit her roomate (Jaeb) who is in hospital.  I think some of you know her, I know her as the hotest postie in Patong. I rember her from photos I see in Mints loom.  As it turns out the poor girl has Luekemia. Symptom began while in France with bf or sponser no in hospital in Phuket town.  Her face is pretty swollen and on oxygen, but was eating and in good spirits although a little self conscouis as one would expect about her appearance. Sadly she has moved to a more affordable hospital instead of Bangkon Hospital in Phuket town.
                      Nice report boarhog, Mint looks a real keeper.

Regarding Jeab....is that the same girl who worked as a pre-op in C&D a couple of years ago and was recently working in Soi Tiger after her op ?
                      jet712

Comment

• verry hot pics..

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• Boarhog, very sorry to hear the news about Jeab - I am posting a few photos so you can confirm. I hope that she can recover from this serious condition.

Thanks again for your reports from Phuket and clearly you are enjoying yourself!

Next photos courtesy of Mlay posted Aug 4/2006

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Thats a shame about Jeab , lets hope she recovers , one beautiful girl and a nice personality too .

Great report Boarhog
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• if im correct, but maybe im not, thats not the same jeab, i know the one boarhog maybe talking about but i cant remember her looking so nice. there are maybe 3/4 jeab's in patong. but who ever which one it is, i hope to, that she recovers and is feeling well soon.

steviep

Comment

• Took this pic at Tequila bar, saw her every night, didn´t ask her name, but i thought she was beautiful and very feminie. Is this same girl as rxpharms posts?

Excuse the crap iphone quality pic.
                                Attached Files
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X