Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be back in Patong by Christmas and bring in the New Year. Looking forward to hooking in to the new talent. hope the mongers havent takin the best ones out for a holiday. fortunately I gdet there before Ernesto comes in. Hope to catch up with some other BM during my 20 days on the island.
    Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

• There will be a few of us there mate. Plenty to go around. Plan on spreading myself thin. I have heard the legendary Ming is back down for the holidays. should be fun.

Comment

• A very eventful 1st 24 hours in Patong. Lots of photos in the bank for u pervs. Tonight was a drink only night as I went off plan and took two from C&D's last night.

After many cold San Miguel Lights on soi Sea Dragon I took my 1st trip to soi croc on a scouting mission.
        May soon found me and soon we were sitting with each other catching up on old times. Another lb caught my eyes (Tha Tha) although she couldnt remember me, she was soon enquiring about Mays status with me. The irony of it all is that May rembered me barfining her after our brief run together. when I broke the camera out many were quick to pose and take photos with my camera. Will upload once I get laptop in BKK.

After I left Bangla for the friendly confines of my guesthouse it just got bizzarre and a bit dangerous even by my standards, which I will save for a trip report.

Merry christmas to everyone, have a big day planned tommorrow.

Comment

• (electric ladyboyland @ Dec. 11 2008,11:25)
          Very nice find Boarhog *

A diamond in the rough as it were..

Some great pics in this thread. *

Speaking of C&D girls, any reports on Sonya and Aum ?
          for electric lbland
          Had a fuctastic night out last night. Went to C&D's as usual but this night it was Jimbos birthday. The bell was ringing all night and I havent had so many shots since I was in college. I had every intention of crossing Ming off my list, but things can change on a whim.

After seeing this cute lb with a tiny waste shake it, I soon forgot about Ming and introduced myself to Aum. When I heard her name I thought of this post, and knew what the fuss was now. A few bells later and I was heading out the door for a short bike ride with the precious cargo of Aum to my loom.

She was fanfuckingtastic. Best femboy experience of my life without a doubt, She has actually had bolt on removed.

Oh and for Sonya electric, she is working across the street now.

Comment

• An unusual evening with Jenny who now likes to be called Jane. Seriously.....

I brought Jane out of a 10 day retirement, she is working at salon now "for my future"

The Tequila bar beauty met me out at C&D's and then the dramas began.

The other lb on stage is a freelancer looking for 100 baht for photos. A real stunner as well but forgot her name.

More of the new Jane from last night

32322.jpg32682.jpg

post-7-2-32682-sexed_up_look.jpgpost-7-2-32682-jane_cd.jpgpost-7-2-32322-hottie_and_Jane.jpg

Comment

• Jane turning GG bar upside down. Those falongs didnt know what hit their bar, but some may want a a Katoey now. She gave that pole a working it had never had. Bar girls were even in to her.

Prepare your self for a wild nite with her a real rollercoaster that goes off the tracks.

33172.jpg

post-7-2-33172-crow2.jpg

Comment

• Ronan the Irish drinking machine with two unknowns at Tequila bar.

Me getting an early morning breast feeding from Sonya in one of her 15 whrilwinds through Cocktails and dreams. Works across road at Puma bar but misses the more evolved guys at C&D's. No having to tell us she is having a period.

04550.jpg

post-7-2-04550-suckling.jpgpost-7-2-04550-croc.jpg

Comment

• lovely

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• The little mynx Sonya giving everybody a show. She just goes and goes. she only knows one speed and thats balls out. I wore some bateries out on her with my camera.

08039.jpg

post-7-2-08039-so.jpgpost-7-2-08039-sonya_pole.jpg

Comment

• Just took a night off after some pretty long nights ending with New Years Eve. Was going to go out hunting for Lela but the rain andmy tired body told me otherwise. Also needed to give the wallet a breather as the drinks have been killingme more than the lbs.

I gave up Cigarettes and Aum for New Years after making her my last of 2008 and 1st of 2009. A great lb and a superstar of tommorrow when she gets tits. She is amzingly polished for a 21 year old only in buisness a year. Cant say enough good things about her and have about 150 photos of her over our 5 days together.

Eventually got a little to close which is not a good thing for me with gf in bkk already, so have downsized us to friends. May be a little tricky taking another like Lela from Tequila bar but will try if Lela is there. I havent seen her yet, but saw Poope on New Years eve, could be the back-up if not another night with Sonya.

Comment

• id love to experience Sonya, looks-wise she is my type...but does she top? anyone know? any cock pics?

Comment

• Sonya is still working Puma Bar, right? Apparently she's been banned from working at C&D for now due to her drink/drugs "issues" - any sign of that when you saw her? She's frickin' HOTTTTTTTT!
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• Sonya definetly tops! Although only about 4-5 inches she willspite fuck you hard and fast throwing her entire body into it.
                            "I cant stay strong becuase I never use hormones"

Her comment on wanting to work at Cocktails and Dreams instead of accross the street at Puma bar where she passes as gg.

"I want to work at cocktails and Dreams again because I like fucking customers"

Like her liquor too but didnt affect her performance. She doesnt mind a threesome by the looks of it, but I would recommend her alone for high octane performance. Some have called her the most passable lb in Phuket.

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Jan. 02 2009,15:28) Sonya is still working Puma Bar, right? Apparently she's been banned from working at C&D for now due to her drink/drugs "issues" - any sign of that when you saw her? She's frickin' HOTTTTTTTT!
                              Yes Sonya is at Puma bar, but that doesnt stop her from her 15 minute whirlwinds through Cocktails and dreams. They usually include a couple of flashes by her and everyone who has their camera ready (me) and some groping if ur lucky like I have been. Jim actually took me over to barfine her, he told me the story about the yabba that Ningnong found at her place. O this night Sonya was drunk, but always the bundle of energy. Jim was afraid his rep was on the line and tried to sort her out about going with me drunk. He suggested I try to get bf back. I took my chances with her anyway. To answer how it was "I want another night with her before I leave" She is best shag since being here. Aum is the nicest and better to spend days with but sonya is a freak in the sack, and certainly enjoys more than most I think.

Comment

• Boarhog, thanks for sharing photos from your current visit to Phuket. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun! Sonya is definitely good looking, but I think Jim is being a responsible manager not accepting her back until she cleans up. She knows what she has to do to work at C&D again and hopefully she will do it.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                                Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread
                                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                                X