Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me either, she has nothing on a lb, except for blonde hair.
    I like brunettes more and would rather be with an asian versus caucasian. Kind of a rule with me, they have to be darker than my pasty ass.

Comment

• Boarhog ?
      Why did not May want a threesome ? Maybe she was in love with you and did not want to share her love with other ladyboys , and with me she did not care ?
      (Funny enough when I had her with me for a few days in Pattaya she cried when she left and told me never did a man treat her this way (so good), but I have now a similar case in Patt. One girl always telling me she did not want a threesome (together with me) made such one with another guy without problems, well you can imagine what happens when I come back !

Ernesto

Comment

• She loved my money, and when she found out I wasn't going to support a declining sexual relationship we became roomates. I tried to treat her well, but her hormonal swings left her angry almost all the time. I've seen her kicking around the Tequila bar and try to be friendly but as soon as she finds out I'm not going to bf her, she gets ugly. "I think you a butterfly." "You take many lb" Yeah baby youre right thats why it won't work out between us. I'll buy her a drink, but I won't bf her, no need to rekindle a headache. We did have 1 good night together...but never a group deal..never. "Nooo dont want, dont like!"
        Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Nov. 09 2008,03:14)
          (sev7en @ Nov. 08 2008,20:32) I enjoy your pics, granpa. There are 3 pics posted in post 166, the last pic of those 3 she´s got her eyes wide open out of sheer fea....pleasure.
          Your quite welcome Kahuna, I mean Sev7en or whatever ID you need to hide behind. You are 1 of the same, sorry to spill the beans, but he sooner you can get on without living the big lie! The better.
          Have any photos to post or just meaningless bantor?
          Kahuna and Sev7en are not the same person, for what it's worth.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• A rare gg I enjoyed on the island.
            Pa

43269.jpg

post-7-2-43269-Thai_bitaches_08_066.jpgpost-7-2-43269-Thai_bitaches_08_062.jpg

Comment

• love the lb's of phuket

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• (ernesto01 @ Nov. 13 2008,23:15) *Boarhog !
                Thanks for the old pic of May *- it´s amazing to see how she changed through the years.
                Ernesto
                Here is another oldie for ya Ernesto. You may have seen this one of May in Ladyboy Ladyboy shoot. Back in her hormo days. A femboys lovers delight then. Much thinner in those days.

44546.jpg

Comment

• (ernesto01 @ Nov. 13 2008,23:15)  Boarhog !
                  Thanks for the old pic of May  - it´s amazing to see how she changed through the years.
                  Ernesto
                  here 3 pics of May in August 2009

Comment

• Fun for all ages in Phuket. Easy to tell that 1st picture is no ladyboy just look at that little chubb, cant compete with the ladyboy so has to resort to youngsters.

73210.jpg

post-7-2-73210-Thai_island_fun_238.jpgpost-7-2-73210-Thai_island_fun_237.jpg

Comment

• Wow starting them off young that is so funny!!

Comment

• I still dont know her name, but after going through Miramarks 101 page, 2000 plus post Femboy thread I found this girl. She is in this Phuket thread as unamed girl inpost 112 and 191.
                        Hope to find her in 14 days only to see if she still has my shirt.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• You compare. Has to be the same lb. Still didnt have boltons when I was with her a year ago.
                          Still no name but maybe I can find that at this trip.

51424.jpg

post-7-2-51424-Thai_bitaches_08_049.jpgpost-7-2-51424-Thai_bitaches_08_050.jpg

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Oct. 18 2008,06:19)
                            whats the name of the Kata femboy in pic post number 57 ?
                            where can she be found  bar ?  
                            how old is pic & would you know if she at same bar ?

stevie
                            Very nice find Boarhog  

A diamond in the rough as it were..

Some great pics in this thread.  

Speaking of C&D girls, any reports on Sonya and Aum ?
                            Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

• Hey Electrictfied,

I think this is her. I found her on another site under the name of Som. Still dont know were she is working but has bolt ons now if it is her.

No reports on Sonya and Aum, but I will be in C&D's in less than 2 weeks, so maybe I can post an update on them although I have shortlisted other talent myself.

59611.jpg

post-7-2-59611-Som_II.jpgpost-7-2-59611-Som.jpg

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Dec. 12 2008,11:26) Hey Electrictfied,

No reports on Sonya and Aum, but I will be in C&D's in less than 2 weeks, so maybe I can post an update on them although I have shortlisted other talent myself.
                                Look forward to that Boarhog
                                Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

Working...
                                X