Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• borowed this pic from jimbo of other side as this is the jeab your talking about.

hope its allowed up.
    Attached Files

Comment

• yes sev7en, that's the same Jeab

Comment

• Thats her Rxpharm. I'm not sure what her long term prognosis is but when I asked Mint how long till she is able to leave hospital she told 2 months. Her smile still sparkled when we were there, and despite the oxygen tube, swollen neck, cheeks she didn't show any signs of suffering.  She downed a lot of squid and checked her hair in the mirror every 5 minutes. Its almost to her shoulders after losing most if from Chemo.

I'll always remember her in her wet things during songkran 2007 beaming over soi croc. I knew there would be people out there that were curouis about her and figured she had a sponsor, but sadly is in a battle with health.

Comment

• Went to Tequila bar last night after the C&D's warmup drinks. I probed Mint for more info on Jaeb after probing her nice little body in the day time. Anyway she found out that 5 of the Tequila bar lbs visited her at hospital as she is about to begin her 2nd round of Chemo. She is from Phuket town so she has family there too.

On the monger front I've been pretty buzzed at Tequila late night and chatting up a tanned beauty named Salla also from Phuket town. Old by lb standards at 26. A friend of Mints who never asks for drinks which I respect immensely, and dont mind offering drinks to these types. Aum is another one who is good like that too bad her friends arent, Im still declining their bids to liberate me from my money. I thought another 3 some was in the cards with Mint however she doesnt want to be involved in this one so she is giving me a night with Salla. Who says you cant find love with lb? Mint is fine with it and knows I like Salla and will come back to me the next day.

Comment

• My little Mint and Salla from Phuket town, Mint and Jenny, and Aum and Seya on New Years.

02051.jpg

post-44-2-02051-boar_108.jpgpost-44-2-02051-boar_121.jpg

Emmy in and out of the bedroom. Last one after caberat show at back of Soi Croc. My neighbor barfined her and another lb last night.

02429.jpg
            post-44-2-02429-boar_215.jpg
            post-44-2-02429-boar_378.jpg

Comment

• More of the dark skinned Aum. Love these lbs who arent afraid of the sun. I saw her and her roomate Pim heading to beach yesterday then hydrating later that evening at Tequila bar.

02878.jpg

post-44-2-02878-boar_060.jpgpost-44-2-02878-boar_106.jpg

Comment

• Emmys cock, My cum on Emmy and Emmys pussy.

03312.jpg

post-44-2-03312-boar_264.jpgpost-44-2-03312-boar_263.jpg

Comment

• way to go boarhog

steviep

Comment

• Mint and friend who share the same surgeon compare the good docs handywork. Jimbo doing a breast exam of his own, and finally another legs shot of Emmy before getting bf for another 3 some. This time not with me.
                    03629.jpg
                    post-44-2-03629-boar_332.jpg

post-44-2-03629-boar_393.jpg

Poopuy was very flirtatous on New Years Eve, only having Aum stopped me from pulling the sexy one out of Tequila bar. Its the only night I havew seen her there.

Sonya the sex pot from Puma bar.

Cindy and Aum on New Years around 5 a.m. I think.

04170.jpg
                    post-44-2-04170-boar_105.jpgpost-44-2-04170-boar_021.jpg

Comment

• Ronan and Jenny who had one outfit change on New Years, Must have squeezed a ST in when I wasnt looking. Photographed here with Ronan who my friend Mint says gets in photos like lbs.

Ronan with Bombay and Ronan with my date, but he's with everyone date everynight.

04663.jpg

post-44-2-04663-boar_082.jpgpost-44-2-04663-boar_085.jpg

Comment

• Bombay is a real sweetheart.

is the new location that much better.

Hope you are having fun downthere.
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Bombay is definetely a little cutie. I usually stay away from 3 somes but broke that rule my first night and took Bomaby and old reliable Pat from C&D's. Pat carried the load for sure and even made excuses for Bombay being drunk. Bombay was originally set to do LT service with Pat doing the short work, however the roles were switched when Bombay went into voyeur mode and Pat stayed the night.

The new bar is more like a bar better place to hang around for BM. Still has no toilet so you have to walk short distance and pay the 5 baht. Have no problem paying that as long its clean which this toilet is esp[ecially compared to the quagmire on Soi Croc.
                          New bar has pool table and plenty of poles and stages, you can also find a corner easy to spend some alone time with a prospect.

Overall its a great first stop and easy access from back way by resteraunts. Jims a top bloke, and a monger himself and always willing to make your visit a fun one. He often goes to other lb bars with bar men looking to check out new talent.

LB's are less agressive and don't swarm you for drinks like the old bar and at least here they will converse with you rather than ask for drink straight away. They are also very willing to pose for photos or take photos of you and a favorite without a request of a tip. For those who like to get on stages or poles with lb's they are also accomadating. LB's are much more polished than my trips 2 years ago.

Comment

• Great work, brother! And great hanging out with you.

Cheers.

Comment

• Great meeting and hanging out with you farangbah. Especially liked cruising through Patong with hot ladyboys on our arms while the less evolved people looked in awe.

00413.jpg
                              post-44-2-00414-IMG_1743.JPG
                              post-44-2-00414-IMG_1747.JPG

More of the little bombshell Bombay from Cocktails and dreams on my first night in.
                              00650.jpgpost-44-2-00650-IMG_1744.JPGpost-44-2-00650-IMG_1752.JPG

Pat and Bombay for starters. The 3-some rarely satisfies and this was no exception as Bombay turned into a voyeur starfish while Pat caried the load especially after Bombay hit the exit. Spoke to several other guys who rave about Bombay so I score it as an off night or the shynes a 3-some can produce. Beter taking them one at a time in my books, but once again greed and a raging hardon prevailed.

00972.jpgpost-44-2-00972-IMG_1768.JPGpost-44-2-00972-IMG_1738.JPG

Comment

• One of Phukets hottest femboys formerly Grace now goes by Aum. One of the nicest lb's you will meet, loves to have a drink but doesnt get drunk or appear to anyway. Loves to dance you will find her dancing at Tequila bar, but I found her in Cocktails and Dreams on Jimbos birthday.

01404.jpg

post-44-2-01404-IMG_1889.JPGpost-44-2-01696-IMG_1870.JPG

Spent several days with this honey up until New Years day where I had to give her up. Hard to find them nicer than Aum, good luck trying.

01696.jpg
                                post-44-2-01696-IMG_1873.JPGpost-44-2-01404-IMG_1868.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X