X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice stuff, boarhog. Thanks!
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jan. 11 2009,14:44) Legs and they know how to use them.....
      For walking?
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• hey terry, in post 282 where you say Aum and postie friend, thats Angie, dont think she is postie unless she chop it off after jimbo's party ?

crazy girl with a few miles on clock, the first long time i had with lb was her back in 2004
        she has steve tattooed on her ass

steviep

Comment

• Oh your that Steve,

I thought I was told she is postie now never checked myself but here is another photo of her. Aum regards her as her lb mother. Met her briefly on New Years so maybe I heard the chop shop talk wrong.Is this same Angie who lives with Poopay?
          Angie, Aum, and Poopay all on New Years at Tequila bar.
          The only night I saw Poopay while in Phuket. she was on my list but got pre-occupied.
          01441.jpg
          post-44-2-01441-aum1.jpg
          post-44-2-01441-poopay.jpg
          More of Emmy getting tagged. A week later a Swedish bm across the hall was tagging her on a dailey basis. Ran into them in lobby about 4 a.m. one morning.
          01910.jpgpost-44-2-01910-emmyandt.jpgpost-44-2-01910-emmytagged.jpg

Two on the stick before Emmy gets it.

02208.jpgpost-44-2-02208-twohead.jpgpost-44-2-02208-emmyfucked.jpg

Comment

• Aum at little beach head just past Nai Hairn.
            I was happy to be the first to get Aum in a bikini and she was smokin hot in it.
            Aum in bikini and at Nai Hairn on bm's day out with the lb's. We had a good time invading that sweet beach with some rocking ladyboys getting over their bikini fears. Many of farang looked at our catches in awe while stuck with their white hippos.

02895.jpg03419.jpg
            post-44-2-03949-IMG_2090.JPGpost-44-2-03949-IMG_2081.JPGpost-44-2-02895-aumrock.jpg
            03949.jpg

Comment

• Aum dancing at Tequila bar and showing off her classic hip move at Cocktails and dreams podium.
              She loves to dance, drink, sleep and eat. She doesnt mind the sun either and will wear a bikini now given the right circumstance.
              04382.jpgpost-44-2-04382-aumdance.jpgpost-44-2-04864-aumsmile.jpg

More Aum and with Ice at Nai Hairn
              04864.jpgpost-44-2-04382-aumcds.jpgpost-44-2-04864-aumice2.jpg

Comment

• Sonya the little sexpot from Puma bar underneath Tiger bar and just in view from cocktails and dreams.
                05100.jpgpost-44-2-05100-sonya2.jpgpost-44-2-05100-sonya3.jpg

Sonya one of my favs from Patong and finally with boarjuice on her tits.
                05401.jpgpost-44-2-05401-sonya5.jpgpost-44-2-05401-IMG_1940.JPG

Sonya works hard for the money and a total pleaser. The little sexpot loves fucking her customers and has fun doing it. Thanks to those who pointed her my way. cheers.

post-44-2-05746-IMG_1945.JPGpost-44-2-05746-sonaycash.jpg
                05746.jpg

Comment

• Who was in the threesome? Emmy and?

Aum is a fine looking lb.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Outstanding sir , Spent 3 months there last year , some smokin hot ladyboys , only 12 more weeks til im in tiger bar hunting myself

Comment

• I know i have been away for just 2 days, but this is a excellent thread, well done Boarhog

I must say some of those pictures are giving me a
                      i love t-girls

Comment

• 3-some was my little Mint a sexual dynamo who is good with the camera. She and Emmy went to h.s. together in Chang Mai same age and both dropped out. Careful Mint will shoot you and take a short movie of you if she likes you. She loved me so Im sure I'll be showing up on her own site some day.

Yes Aum is fine looking and fun to hang with, not the performer like Mint or a Sonya or even Yabba queen Emmy.

Comment

• Pat will hit you up at CD's for a drink everynight if she knows ya, but you can always expect to get good value out of that drink. The last photo of her cock on barstool was quickly identified by Sonya when she looked at my photos. I've seen many of group photos of Sonay and Pat together. I'm quite sure we will see more with Ernesto hitting Patong today!

06713.jpg

post-44-2-06713-patcock.jpgpost-44-2-06713-patupskirt.jpg

Comment

• Ming and Emma now headlining at CD's caberat show.

07122.jpg

post-44-2-07122-emma.jpg

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jan. 12 2009,01:17) The only night I saw Poopay while in Phuket. she was on my list but got pre-occupied.
                              DonĀ“t know if lbs taking yaba is a problem for you, but surely you must know Poopie. Was wasted every nite when i was there.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• It doesnt bother me 7 if they are or not as long as they work at an established bar. I can tell it right away and I'm into the adventure as long as I don't have to buy it for them or take with them. I understand some of them need it to fuck and get fucked by falongs on dailey basis.

Ya if you look at Poopies face or Jennys its pretty easy to tell they aren't drinking smirnoffs to get that way.

I once spent 3 of the strangest days of my life with 3 lbs doing yabba, they didnt even go into work for 2 nights and I only paid there barfines.

I usually dont street monger and havent this trip, but I stay totally clear of the street yabba tramps and thieves.

Comment

Working...
                                X