Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only two months to go! Woohaaa! Don't forget your cameras fellas. Will be adding plenty of LB's to this thread, hopefully one of a cleanly shaved Poopei.

No room for camera shyness.

Comment

• The beautiful Sia with hormone tits, and after with bolt ons courtesy this forum. She looks great in the bar but doesn't match performance wise in the bed.
      90047.jpg

post-7-2-90047-cee_wtits.jpgpost-7-2-90047-Thai_bitaches_08_042.jpg

Two more of Sia before bolt ons ad another poached photo with her new ones.
      If youre with her, she will let everyone in C+D's know it. She's better left in the bar in my opinion. Its all about her.

19033.jpgpost-7-2-19033-ess.jpgpost-7-2-19033-Thai_bitaches_08_033.jpg

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

•    

Comment

• Ouch...one more inch either direction ....and.....!
            Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• Good to see you used a couple of my pics of Sia!

They fit in nicely tho - i must say

She does look amazing in the bar - i never bothered to BF her, it's so obvious she is into herself too much.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Good to see you used a couple of my pics of Sia!

I pointed out when I posted them I got them from this forum. I just couldn't remember where. Your photos of Sia (with Tits) are cetrtainly flattering. She wouldn't allow me to take nudes of her or do much of anything really. She got out of me fucking her because I didn't have lube? Isn't that her job? Anyway thanks Azza for the photo feel free to post any Phuket ladyboys on this thread.
                Cheers
                Another shot of Sia at C&D's by Azza33
                Attached Files

Comment

• She got out of me fucking her because I didn't have lube? Isn't that her job?
                  Very poor form indeed!!

Should have asked the question... soap okay?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• I was happy to spit on her bung, but she wanted no part of that and we just called it a ST, and I went down to Soi Croc to pick another. On the way back to my place, Sia walked up to her and insisted on telling my new LB hanging off my arm that she had already went with me for short time. Thanks for kissing and telling Sia.
                    Has anyone here ever had a good experience with her?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Unknown LB from Moulin Rouge. You'll find her on Bangla after midnight. Has her own place and motor bike if you can't go back to your place. She will also ask for tip on top of money agreed. I hate that when they ask, especially when they didn't live up to a tip.

14496.jpg

post-7-2-14496-Thailand_190.jpgpost-7-2-14496-Thailand_196.jpg

Comment

• Some more from Azzas phuket shots - every ones favorite Bom

22284.jpg

post-7-2-22284-3.JPG
                        post-7-2-22284-2.JPG

... and with the bolt-ons *

24813.jpg
                        post-7-2-22518-2.JPG

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Nice addition Azza. She is a cutie, love the rare before bolt ons photo. Its always good to see the before and after.
                          I've seen her around but never got a chance to barfine her. Is she still at C&D's and more importantly how was she?

Comment

• Bom is great! Very sexy girl and no complaints from me! Enjoyed her company 100%

Even without all the makeup she is cute!

Last time i was in C & D she was there... and the time before that.... and even the time before that

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• she still there boarhog but be quick she gets bf quite early

steviep
                              Attached Files

Comment

• that's just plain greedy!
                                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                                X