Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have that part down mate. Its the others that cause the concern.

Comment

• I have some good news and some bad news coming out of LOS.

1st the good news

Jaeb, one of Phukets hottest posties ever was hospitalised with Leukemia back in late 2008. She was overseas with boyfriend when she was stricken. they thought it would be better for her to come back to Phuket town where her family is for treatment. I was aware of this through Mint her roomate at the time. In January I went to hospital with Mint on two occasions. It was there I found out she had Leukemia and through Mint found out she would probably be in for two more months. As I reported on this thread in January she had a swollen face, but was in pretty good spirits considering.

As a few of you knew her or of her and concerned I periodically checked on her progress. She ended up staying in the hospital longer than two months as she just got out recently. She had already left p4p buisness and was in France with her English boyfriend when the illness struck. She lived inbetween GB, Patong and Phuket Town in those days. She is now back in Patong at the place she shared with Mint. Mint tells me she is ok now which is great news.

The bad news.

Mint has returned home (Chang Mai) and is looking for work there. I asked her why she left in a video cam session and she said: "No good, four nights and only one boy" she has seen slow season before, this being her second, but I thin its worse this go around. Last year some Thai boys ripped her bag off her shoulders as they went by on moterbike and was able to weather that. She also hadn't been home in almost two years.

Its usually great to see her smiling face on the rare web cam sessions, however she looked different, plain, only smiling when I told her too. She said she was good but her facial expressions didn't reflect that. Just to put your minds at rest, she didn't ask me for money, nor has she ever. I asked if she will go back to Patong and she said "I hope too"

She is a gem of a person and I sincerely hope I see her again one day in Phuket.

Photos of post-op Jaeb from ATS and some from her old site. Feel free to post others her if you like.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Patong will miss her. I know I do. Come back soon.

Mint the way I prefer her without make-up.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Boarhog, thanks for the update on Jeab - hopefully there will be no relapse of the leukemia. Sorry to hear about Mint - but I think this is a reflection of the current economic climate that is facing Thailand. My regular lb told me business is down more than 50% from last year's low season. I am sure that many bars will not make it, and of course many girls will have problems. Even the big cabaret shows in Pattaya are really affected - when I was there in May audiences were down 50-60%.

Let's hope the good places like C&D can make it through ok.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Special thanks to Budhas serving as Jimbos staff photographer for these first two shots of Waros from yesterday.  

3rd Photo courtesy of Koykaeng.

Thanks gentleman for tough photo to get. She looks devine with the new bolt-ons.
            Attached Files

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 12 2009,14:46) The gorgeous Ice, from soi Tiger. Only 20 yrs old, so may have to pass on this one - Yes! I actually  do  have a conscience!  
              I'm afraid that my conscience would let me down with this beauty.

Comment

• Newbies at Soi Croc
                Attached Files

Comment

• Any Info on the blond in the last pic ?
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• I recall reading a not so positive report on her or someone who looked like her. She is a newbie, so maybe she just needs a little experienced guidence from a seasoned veteran like yourself.

He is another photo of the girl in the top two photos. This is newbie Meeryah as shot by Budhas.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• The blonde is Shirley. have had one good report and one indifferent, so i guess its best to try her and then make up your own mind.
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com
                      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Great work Jimbo, I know its a tough job photographing them and remembering names of so many lovelies. It leaves you with very little time for a shag or two I'm sure. Its a good thing there is some daytime alternatives like Tootsies.

Here are some Tootsie retro shots. I don't know any names myself or even who if any of these are still there. Bottom picture is the mamason.

Photos courtesy of C&D's archives.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I dont know why, but this is the only pic i took in soi croc last night: Lily (Linley) post-op
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com
                          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jun. 23 2009,22:04)
                            I recall reading a not so positive report on her or someone who looked like her. She is a newbie, so maybe she just needs a little experienced guidence from a seasoned veteran like yourself.

He is another photo of the girl in the top two photos. This is newbie Meeryah as shot by Budhas.
                            Wow, Meeryah is just my type

Comment

• Hi, someone have a pic of the big cock of BEE? thanks.......

Comment

• which hooker is your "girlfriend" in the pics that he posted?
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X