X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB Boarhog!!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Thanks KL, and thanks to all the others who showed their support. I can only hope that we can keep this thread positive and packed with beauties from bangla and related bantor about them. Please feel free to post your photos here no matter how old. Love the retro one too as its cool to see how some have changed. Also someone may be able to identify or tell us where they are now.

If you have C&D's photos I can assure you Jimbo appreciates them posted on that thread.

Photos

Soi Croc unknowns from time gone by.
      Attached Files

Comment

• OMG... Waht a Hot Babe....
        Attached Files

Comment

• you aint fucking kidding
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (seamus @ Jul. 01 2009,22:52)  you aint fucking kidding
            LOL!!! I agree wholeheartedly
            Deffo a top class babe in my books
            http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

•  Looking by the "Bling" on her she may be sponsored "once" or "thrice"  
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (celentano @ Jul. 01 2009,20:16) OMG... Waht a Hot Babe....          
                Hot Tamale
                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• Pentire posted a couple photos of Jessy with Waros on Miss Patong Poll thread that caught the attention of some.  Here are a couple different retro shots of Jesse.  Not big on short hair myself, but still sexy.

Bottom phto Jesse with bolt ons. Notice Aum's face in the lower right hand corner.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I had Jenny come to visit C & Ds last night. Just visiting friends she said.
                    She's lost a lot of weight. I hope she's only taking slimming tablets!
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com
                    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Soi Croc very quiet last night- you could have fired a cannon down bangla and been lucky to hit someone. Ladies faily subdued and it looks like a few of the Soi Croc regulars have taken advantage of the lull to take a break.
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Thanks for the Jenny sighting Jimbo. She told me in December that she hadn't worked in 10 days and was learning to do hair at salon. Heard another report she was going to BKK to work at salon, but she just keeps popping up. She does appear to be more trim now than in December, she was fuller in arms and face. I assume her ass still looks the same with all that silicone.

Thanks for the Soi Croc report Ivor. I just had a conversation with Mint who fled there a couple weeks ago. She is working in a hotel in Chang Mai. When she first got back I asked her if she was going to come back to Phuket, and she said she hoped too, when I asked her tonight she said she didn't know and liked her new job. She welcomes people at the hotel and she looked like a young girl on my web cam wearing very little make-up. I was glad they put her up front speaking to people instead of hiding the ladyboy in the laundry or doing maid service.

It makes me wonder how many of the girls I saw my last trip will even be around in a years time. I guess they will all be replaced by the next crop being bused down from Issan or Chang Mai.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• An older shot of Jenny at Tequila Bar, then to the left of Sandy in the 2nd photo. I think thats Jessy on the bar in the background. that would also be Jesse's leg in the background of post 961 with the unknown babe.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I went for a coffe with Tui last night, at The Corner, opoosite Boat Bar. This one (Monica) knew Tui quite well, so came over for a chat. Apart from the cabaret make-uo - what about that nose?!! I would kill the surgeon if he did that to my conk!
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Jimbo where is the pictures of TUI?

Instead we get that walking tribute to Michael Jackson.

No worries Jimbo they can't all be Miss Patong nominees.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jul. 05 2009,08:50)
                                Jimbo where is the pictures of TUI?

Instead we get that walking tribute to Michael Jackson.

No worries Jimbo they can't all be Miss Patong nominees.
                                 I cant post pictures of Tui because her sponsor will see and threaten to cut off supplies  
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X