• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonya...nice!

Nut from soi croc...should have posted when she was still in Miss Patong

Ae...sigh
    Attached Files

Comment

• Nice shots there Huckle. Some of the finest ones.

Feel free to post more shots. If you have more of C&D's girls post them on Jimbo's thread. Keeps everyone clear where they can find those hotties. I know he appreciates shots that customers take, especially when his camera is playing up.

Comment

• Anyone remember this slutty looking lb from days gone by? I saw a few times but never knew her name. I didn't see her in Dec/January.

From all reports Soi Croc very quite and some lbs have even packed it up and went home. Had to reach into the archives for these two shots as C&D's research Department is suffering a camera glitch.
        Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jul. 04 2009,18:43) An older shot of Jenny at Tequila Bar, then to the left of Sandy in the 2nd photo. I think thats Jessy on the bar in the background. that would also be Jesse's leg in the background of post 961 with the unknown babe.
          As an old friend of Jenny I think she has lost the very small plot she once had. I am not sure if the plastic surgery on her face is an improvement for her.... it seems to make her too angular, but of course this is my opinion only.

Jenny on slimming pills? hehehehehe, I doubt it. Not melodramatic enough for her. She is one for big dramas, not little ones...
          Attached Files
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

• Ya Fox you caught Jenny at a good time. It was your photos from that era that drew my raves about Jenny. You were kind enough to offer her number when I mentioned her on my to do list.  I think i told you about it all going south. Much appreciated never the less.  I rang her about 4 or 5 p.m. after coming off a fantastic night with The Little Minx Sonya.  I hadn't seen Jenny at Tequila Bar and she told me that she hadn't worked in 10 days and was learning to style hair.  She agreed to meet me out so 9 o'clock it was. You gave me a good scouting report on her and a couple of forum guys new she was meeting me at C&D's and I was told I better have my A game on.  We she came fashionably late and her her were intense and pupils like saucers. I've seen that look before.  

Anyway a long story and I didn't end up with her but ended up with a much saner Aum.  Jenny is almost cartoonish now, exaturated features whearas your photo shows her natural beauty she once posessed. I may have missed out on that opportunity, but I didn't miss the dramas the rest of the evening would have surely provided.

You ever notice every picture she is in she gives you the left side of her face .
            Attached Files

Comment

• Soi Croc in busier times. Four very nice Tequila Bar standouts.

Poope, Aum, Kim, and Angie

Courtesy C&D Research Department.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Your intrepid explorer Snick decided to brave the wilds of Phuket himself and explore the wildlife

First Stop Puma Bar
                Attached Files
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• As you can see, Bee's assets caught my attention.
                  Never got the name of the other girls, but their were quite a few cuties
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Bee in a plaid skirt
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Bye Bye Puma
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Next Stop C&D (all of 5 meters away).

Nuay, Pat and Kip
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Nuay and Pat are good friends
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Shy Pat
                            Attached Files

Comment

• And I will wrap things up with Oh and Pat.
                              I had a good time, but it was very quiet in Patong last weekend, Soi crocodile was
                              a complete dud and only saw one 'Target of Interest', but no photos of her.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Nice Snaps Snick. Anyone know that girl in post 981 in between Bee and The Little Minx Sonya? Another Puma Bar dancer it appears. Nice one by the looks.

Hope you dove into one of them Snick.

Comment

Working...
                                X