X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nut is amazing.

Has she done any photo shoots since the bolt-on's?
    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• Pacman - I will be glad to address that over on the complaints page instead of this thread fielding such clutter.

Tomscam - She hasn't done any photo shoots that I'm aware of recently. she just got her bolt-ons sometime after January. Yes, she looks sensational. Would like to see her showing more legs, becuase she has nice long ones, but always seems to favour blue jeans. that smile is irrestistable.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jul. 16 2009,17:03) irrestistable
        "irresistible"

Though, you were pretty close on that 10-cent word.

You can take the ladyboy lover out of the classroom, but you can't take the classroom out of the ladyboy lover...

Comment

• (pacman @ Jul. 16 2009,16:19)
          And all pretty scary.....eek....
          This tongue-in-cheek comment, designed to be funny, does not warrant a reply like this:
          (Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,09:58)
          As always thanks for keeping it positive Deno.

Perhaps you could post your photo. The adjectives, fat, pasty, and sweaty come to mind.
          FFS, not only did you fail to see the humour, you had to make the reply personal.
          It is hard to sympathise with you BH when you miss the joke behind such pithy comments...    
          Stop seeing the enemy everywhere you look, lighten up & see that over-the-top responses only serve to exacerbate our differences.
          Not only did he fail to see the humour, he failed to see he was right!

I hope she looks better in person
          Mister Arse

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jul. 16 2009,17:03) she looks sensational. Would like to see her showing more legs, becuase she has nice long ones, but always seems to favour blue jeans. that smile is irrestistable.

I agree entirely - Nut is absolute qwalitee

Trying to rustle up some holiday money together for a trip to Patong later in the year and see all these beauties...
            http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• (Stewart @ Jul. 16 2009,17:16)
              (pacman @ Jul. 16 2009,16:19)
              And all pretty scary.....eek....
              This tongue-in-cheek comment, designed to be funny, does not warrant a reply like this:
              (Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,09:58)
              As always thanks for keeping it positive Deno.

Perhaps you could post your photo. The adjectives, fat, pasty, and sweaty come to mind.
              FFS, not only did you fail to see the humour, you had to make the reply personal.
              It is hard to sympathise with you BH when you miss the joke behind such pithy comments...    
              Stop seeing the enemy everywhere you look, lighten up & see that over-the-top responses only serve to exacerbate our differences.
              Not only did he fail to see the humour, he failed to see he was right!  

I hope she looks better in person

thedeno was  "Joking"

Ive spent 4 nights drinking with thedeno so I know him and knew he was having a "Laugh"  

BH you need to "lighten up" mate, not everybody is having a "Pop" at you  

And your "Insult" is a "TOTAL" No No and
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Thanks for getting it back on track Tally, Nut is on my next time list for sure. Its great to see her surfacing on this thread, thanks Jimbo.  When I was there last time I noticed she only worked once or twice a week.  

By the way Pacman, Stewart, 007, that was no attempt at humour from the Deno. He even knows it was directed at me. My guess is you haden't seen his negative posts that followed a post of mine (over two forums) or criticised the contest or the site itself.  Jimbo, has intervened, and it just may have worked since I actually read a post of his today on C&D's thread that was positive.  Maybe it will just die off if people don't dreadge it up and analyse it for what they read into it. To ignore the history behind the post and take it for face value is one thing, but to give me flak about it on this thread is another. Lets try to keep the focus on the LB's of Phuket and think less about me, deno, or any other distraction.

Thanks Jimbo for reminding me what's really important. - theDeno

All of us should not forget whats important.

Now lets have some photos!

Comment

• I deleted some posts because they were distracting me from the pictures  
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Thanks, Snick could you delete back to Ya Ya's photos please? Leave the one of Nut of course?

Would be the best thing for the thread and keep it positive.

Actually CHRIME, tally65's and Tomscams are all in the spirit of the thread, but the others including mine have no place here.

Comment

• Saturday Night

My monger to soi croc produced a few pics, including some regular faces and a few new ones:

This is Amy, great body, if you like the femboy thing.
                      Attached Files
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com
                      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• The podium
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I've seen the little dark haired one "walking" Bangla many times. It seems she's wised up and joined a bar now.
                          The other one is of course the delicious Shirley
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• The amazing Lily (Linley)

Nut and Annie
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Yes Lili is truly amazing

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jul. 19 2009,14:11) I've seen the little dark haired one "walking" Bangla many times. It seems she's wised up and joined a bar now.
                                The other one is of course the delicious Shirley
                                Look at the arabs in the background in the 2nd pic
                                They want it so bad!
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X