Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree 100% with p4player......I too have always enjoyed Jimbos and Boarhogs contributions as well as some others who made this thread so great. Some of Boarhogs comments and posting I don't agree with, but I never find them personally offensive and I honestly think he means well enough. But am tired of the ones who constantly try and pick fights and slam anyone who goes against what they believe in. I also agree that the moderators should try to get this under control! It's damaged this thread and at times it's just gotten ugly.

On a positive note.....Jimbo....your contributions are WONDERFUL!!

Cheers,
    Nhscotsman

Comment

• (p4player @ Jul. 26 2009,15:17) I blame them and the moderators for letting this go astray.
      You're tired of the flame wars, so you add some gasoline and go ahead and blame the moderators ?
      That's a great idea.

First, you should have seen the amount of Shit I DID delete from this thread.
      Second, I got better things to do with my time than monitor this thread for people flaming each other.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• For one, I didn't know you had deleted a lot of things and second I don't blame you guys totally, I said that maybe "the moderators should try to get this under control!". I know you can't control everyone's actions, but I wasn't aware you had tried to do anything.

Overall , I for one think you guys do a great job on here, I know it's difficult monitoring such a forum. But like anything, it only takes a few unruly people to make things go crazy.

Cheers,
        Nhscotsman

Comment

• (nhscotsman @ Jul. 26 2009,17:57) I agree 100% with p4player......I too have always enjoyed Jimbos and Boarhogs contributions as well as some others who made this thread so great. Some of Boarhogs comments and posting I don't agree with, but I never find them personally offensive and I honestly think he means well enough. But am tired of the ones who constantly try and pick fights and slam anyone who goes against what they believe in.
          hear hear, I'll drink to that
          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• As one of the moderators on the Phuket threads you have NO IDEA how much stuff (from waring parties) had to be deleted/modified, but this is not a fluffy bear thread for kids, and you can't delete everything because BoarHog or Jimbo & others get their feathers ruffled occasionally. Not enough time in the day, but all the Moderating team try hard to keep things more or less on track! That most of you don't realise that probably means we have the balance about right.

That's all!

Comment

• stop the bitching.....you start sounding like ladyboys....

Attached Files
              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Attached Files
                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X