Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, Sonya is still at C & D - just!  Actually, her frequent visits across the road are beginning to piss me off. She may yet end up back there on a more permanent basis!
    I thought that may be the case. Whats the frenchman at Puma Bar think of her visits. She still would have to get barfined out of C&D's.  They might be less likely to cross the street to exclusive ladyboy bar to bf her.  I don't understand her motives unless just to visit Bee and some old friends. I was with Sonya when she was working at Puma bar and she complained about missing fucking her customers and haven't to pass herself off as girl. Even then she was hoping to go back to C&D's can't understand why she would jeopardize that now.

I know you can only do so much for her Jimbo. Maybe Dave can give her a good straightening out, if she can hold on till then.

Be patient guys, should have photos soon (I hope) the brain trust is working on it right now.  I will post a photo and let you know when its back up and running.  

Comment

• What the fuck is up with this site?
      Why cant i get any photos on here?
      What a load of wank
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• I think we are up and running. I just posted a photo on that test page should be good to go.

Nut from her pre-bolt on days. I don't think you could classifier her as a femboy, no boy in that little package.
        Attached Files

Comment

• A recent Nut from C&D's research, then a couple of Nut retros, last one pre-bolt ons.

Simply beautiful.
          Attached Files

Comment

• I have to say mate, you have fantastic taste in Ladyboys.

Keep 'em coming!
            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

• Never had the pleasure of being with Nut, and she remains one that got away. Thats one road I hope to travel down someday before those greedy sponsor swoope in and take them away from us.

You might question my taste back a few pages when you see a couple of the drugged up femboys I crossed paths with. Just like college there are quite a few I'm not proud of.

Here are a couple of everyones favorite Patong postie Linley. Jimbo managed to snap her during our photo posting outage. Between his camera going out and the problems on the site we endured a drought.
              Attached Files

Comment

• One more recent one and a couple of retros of her flashing that fake pussy.

Courtesy of C&D's research Dept.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Cherie on Tequila Bar podium.

Cherie gives it to lb on Tequila Bar podium, with postie up front.

Courtesy C&D's research Department
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Some retro shots of Annie.

Courtesy of C&d's research Department
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Three different looks of Ya Ya.

Courtesy C&D's Research Department.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Annie is hot. Where did she work now?

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jul. 14 2009,16:15) Three different looks of Ya Ya.
                          And all pretty scary.....eek....

Comment

• As always thanks for keeping it positive Deno.

Perhaps you could post your photo. The adjectives, fat, pasty, and sweaty come to mind.

Comment

• Another of Nut, from last night.
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com
                              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• And all pretty scary.....eek....
                                This tongue-in-cheek comment, designed to be funny, does not warrant a reply like this:
                                (Boarhog @ Jul. 15 2009,09:58)
                                As always thanks for keeping it positive Deno.

Perhaps you could post your photo. The adjectives, fat, pasty, and sweaty come to mind.
                                FFS, not only did you fail to see the humour, you had to make the reply personal.

It is hard to sympathise with you BH when you miss the joke behind such pithy comments...    

Stop seeing the enemy everywhere you look, lighten up & see that over-the-top responses only serve to exacerbate our differences.
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X