Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the emma in the red dress bruz, shes so fucking cute!!! ka to die   for  .. gorgeous legs........post them pic of her if you got em .
    hilbie paratodos

Comment

• (Hilbie Paratodos @ Jun. 11 2009,04:25) the emma in the red dress bruz, shes so fucking cute!!! ka to die   for  .. gorgeous legs........post them pic of her if you got em .

You can see plenty of Emma on the Cocktails and Dreams thread Hilbie. She works there and has built a nice fan base, several have debated wether she should wear dresses or shorts. her legs look great in both. I have never had the pleasure of being with her but know a forum member or two that has. She is a nice one girl to talk to.

Comment

• Good work Jim....Love all the photo's and would be with any of the girls in a heart beat...

One that caught my eye was June from Country Bar... any more shots of her ??...

Going to have to wait till xmas for a visit but this thread has inspired that...

Comment

• June making the gg's at the country bar look ...well like girls.

Country Bar next door to "HQ" Cocktails &Dreams
          Attached Files

Comment

• (paakwaan @ Jun. 10 2009,22:06) Mr. Jimbo,

Does Shirley from post 861 (black boots) work at your establishment? Looking forward to having some fun in 2 short weeks.

Thanks.
            No, she's usually at Tequila Bar, soi crocodile
            www.ladyboy-bar.com
            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (Foggy @ Jun. 11 2009,15:09) Good work Jim....Love all the photo's and would be with any of the girls in a heart beat...  

One that caught my eye was June from Country Bar... any more shots of her ??...    

Going to have to wait till xmas for a visit but this thread has inspired that...  
              Here's a couple more of june, from last night.
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• The gorgeous Ice, from soi Tiger. Only 20 yrs old, so may have to pass on this one - Yes! I actually do have a conscience!
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

•   Thanks for that... love her look....  

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 12 2009,14:46) The gorgeous Ice, from soi Tiger. Only 20 yrs old, so may have to pass on this one - Yes! I actually  do  have a conscience!  
                    conscience? WTF? For her being only 20? Mate you have already set a precedence by a revolving door of 19 year olds going through the shaggin shak. Mint, Lee, and Emmy to name three.

That Ice is a cutie.  Looks like she has some nice tits to go with that hot bod.

Nice timing on the June shots Jimbo, way to give the forum what it wants. I'm amazed how many of Patongs hottest ladyboys from other bars make their way to C&D's.  You must be giving them special invites on your research mongers.  

Foggy Christmas is a great time at C&D's. I went last year Dec 23-Jan 11th and met a lot of fun forum members including Jimbo.  Its worth the wait but hard with all the talent we are seeing on display currently.  I wish i could get their during this slow season when we are in demand.

Comment

• Ice really is gorgeous. Anyone know if she is pre-op or post-op? I get the feeling that she might be post-op.
                      Pete

Comment

• (pete @ Jun. 13 2009,13:15) Ice really is gorgeous. Anyone know if she is pre-op or post-op? I get the feeling that she might be post-op.

Ice is pre op.
                        Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jun. 12 2009,15:33) Foggy Christmas is a great time at C&D's. I went last year Dec 23-Jan 11th and met a lot of fun forum members including Jimbo.  Its worth the wait but hard with all the talent we are seeing on display currently.  I wish i could get their during this slow season when we are in demand.
                          Im not a great fan of all the tourist couples around xmas as it put me off last year... but this talent thread has changed my mind...

Low season is good for us.. never been so hansome in Pattaya last week..

Comment

• Yes its amazing how hansum one becomes in Low Season, while at Xmas I'm back to being an ugly old git!

Look they even crowned me King of Bangla during Low Season - in winter it'll be back to BilboBaggins!
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 03 2009,14:44) 3rd Night  

You can see by the look my face on the 2nd pic that Im Smitten with Sonya    

pics courtesy of thedeno  
                              I apologize for  throwing my two cents in again. I know I don't know a tenth of what you guys know about ladyboys, but I know an awful lot about girls, and my first impulse would be to say to you, Dave, that if you love Sonya that much you should ask her to marry you. It's just no use, I'm very romantic. At the same time, I'm reading more and more of the forums and becoming more confused. Boarhog was quite right when he told me don't worry, there are always more ladyboys coming up all the time. Indeed, I'm overwhelmed by the volume and increasing beauty of all of them. I'm trying to learn this game little by little. But all the best luck to you with wherever she takes you.

Comment

• Jimbo you are the forums King of Bangla, and when we are the court jestors back home wishing we could be king for just a day. We become royality when we finally get back to Patong searching out the royal treatment from the bevy of beauties.

I hope you saved that crown for the crowning of Miss Patong. I think its only fitting the King crowns her and gives her a solid fucking. Unless she is from C&D's which may be against your policy. then of course she would have to wait till I get back to give her a good one, however that doesn't seem like much of an incentive to the winner.

Oh mercy Percy, why do you want to ruin a perfect relationship by bringing marrige into it. A) he can't B) doing a symbolic buddah wedding is only going to cost money and mean a steady flow to keep her out of work. C) I know he thinks he knows her better than the rest of us and all but its still just 4 days. You say you know a lot about girls, would you want to marry a girl after knowing her for four days? How about a girl you were paying money to to have sex?

Nothing wrong with being smitten with one of thousands of prospects in LOS, but you have to keep it in perspective. They are still sex workers and we live thousands a miles away speaking a different language in a far different culture. I don't have it all figured out and apoligise if I sounds like a know it all or a pessimist. However the reality of it is your going up against huge odds to make a relationship work with some one who was born a male.

My last trip I spent some great evenings with some top lbs, but ended up with one for 5 nights and another I spent 9 days with. I was able to keep it in perspective instead of falling into some unrealistic long distance relationship after I left. I also avoided hurting either of those two with any false expectations Take aum for example, she gets pretty attached to customers from all reports. I hada good night with her, took her to movie the next day and told her I had a girlfriend in BKK after then I went out, she went to work. I met Sonya that night, had a great shag took her home next day figuring I could always go to Puma bar and find her if the urge came up or I would just see her dashing through C&D's like she did nightly.

As it was, I set up a rendezvous with Jenny that ended up derailing about an hour into it, so during a monger to Tequila Bar Aum fell back into my arms and ended up spending the next 4 days with me. Then at breakfast one morning I told her I'm on holiday, I have a girlfriend and I want to butterfly. No tears, no anger and in her words "no problem"

I had no guilt even when she saw me with a colleague of hers at her bar. Its all about money, so we can't mix that up with a real relationship. True they may have feelings for a bm, but thats easy when we represent cash flow (security) versus the unknown of hustling customers.

I'm not knocking Dave or his passion for Sonya. He knew what he wanted and went down there and fortunately got it and it worked out for him. It could have played out much differently. What if some BM already had her bf for the next few days? What if he took a different C&D beauty, then Sonya came back for his last night? He may have been overwhlemed with some guilt and never had the Sonya experience. Who knows. I guess my long winded point is you can't get wrapped up in one lb. Its kind of like these guys I went to school with who married their first gf or H.S. sweetheart. 90% of them are divorced now and bitching about their child support payments to a man.

Hey, I'm guilty myself of falling for a lb from a distance. Ae is a prime example now. I have put her on such a pedastool in my head, that it will be hard for her to live up to that when and if I finally hook into that. Even if only one night it may not meet up to my expectatation. Thats happened before to me before, but I just rebounded and found some total unknown that wasn't even on my radar and found a gem of a lb who I ended up spending glorious days with.

They are all different and we are all different.

Comment

Working...
                                X