Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to follow up those great photos of Sonya and always great seeing my favorite Mint.

Special thanks to daveduke, Chrime, and Deno for those yummy photos.

Here is Am and Nook*

Anne and Mary*

Poope*

* courtesy of C&D's research department.
    Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jun. 05 2009,12:41) Anne and Mary*
      2nd pic down...    is that Anne on the left?

Where did she spring from? Save me trawling back through the thread & tell me if she has been featured before.

I am sure I would have noticed her, she sure is a fit looking trout. Now tell me she is a postie...      
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Anne is ex C & D - "ex" because of her appalling attitude. She's certainly got a great body but IMO a total nutter. No she's not a postie.
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Thursday Night : soi croc

the soi is really suffering during Low Season, with many girls gone home, and others defecting to other bars or just streetwalking
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Alexander Bar

Emma

newbie & Emma
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Pic 1 : Lee from alexander Bar

Pic 2 : June from Country Bar (next to HQ ) - my "diversion" for the evening!
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 05 2009,17:44) Anne is ex C & D - "ex" because of her appalling attitude. She's certainly got a great body but IMO a total nutter. No she's not a postie.
                Thanks Jimbo, I have gone off her completely. Bad attitude AND a nutter...     no thanks...        

There are too many nice girls happy to barfined without any of us having to put up with some whacko ingrate. Let's hope the slow season teaches her some manners.

She is a silly girl      she wants to earn her living in the "hospitality" industry & yet expects to bite the hand that feeds her...

I don't care how "fit" she is, that will never work.        
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jun. 03 2009,14:25)
                  (Percival @ Jun. 03 2009,02:37)
                  (Boarhog @ May 24 2009,10:07) some more leggy lovelies.

Pinky

Pinky and Amy

Mary, Pinky and Amy
                  Boarhog you have got to stop posting pictures of Pinky! That girl just gets to me. She really has that Lady'BOY' look to her. SO sexy!! and pretty. I hope I can deal with her, I hope she's nice. But those last pictures of her  look weird. I hope that's not her new trend. By the way, I like "The Dragon Lady."
                  Percy your worried about Pinky having a new trend? I'm worried about you liking the Dragon Lady.

Dragon lady in slow season....she must go with you for a drink I reckon. have at it and make sure ya tell us about it, no need to post pictures here. I'm still cringing over CRIMES shot of Phukets most wanted.
                  Boarhog, you're right about that one! I worry myself sometimes. But when push comes to shove, I usually make the right choice.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 05 2009,17:50) Pic 1 : Lee from alexander Bar

Pic 2 : June from Country Bar (next to HQ   ) - my "diversion" for the evening!
                    Oh, and by the way--wow!!! June!!! It never stops, does it!!!

Comment

• C&D's research Department provides us with the Tootsie lbs. I don't know any of their names but the second one used to live at candy House when I stayed there in Jan 09.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Outside tootsies and Tootsie girls go to cocktails and Dreams. Photos courtesy C&D's research department.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 05 2009,16:59)
                          (Boarhog @ Jun. 05 2009,12:41) Anne and Mary*
                          2nd pic down...    is that Anne on the left?      

Where did she spring from? Save me trawling back through the thread & tell me if she has been featured before.

I am sure I would have noticed her, she sure is a fit looking trout. Now tell me she is a postie...      
                          Here is another of Anne who was canned from C&D's. May or Mary as she goes by was sacked from C&D's also for her drinking or speciifically how she acted when drinking.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jun. 05 2009,17:50) Pic 1 : Lee from alexander Bar

Pic 2 : June from Country Bar (next to HQ   ) - my "diversion" for the evening!
                            More of Lee from Alexander Bar who became one of many who have ended up at Jimbo's shaggin shack.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• any idea who is the girl in red in post842 ?
                              not a postie rite ?

Comment

• I don't know, is this her? Don't know her name.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X