Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimbo I noticed your photo of Aum and Sandy, was with and knew I had a couple of them somewhere. Although both work at Tequila bar they go to your bar to have fun on New Years.

A few days earlier I took Aum to the movies and she asked if Sandy who lives next door to her could join us, which ment I was paying for two ladyboys. No problem, however it opened the flood gates for Sandy to request a drink from me each and every time she saw me. Meanwhile I was with Aum for 5 days and never requested a drink the whole time I was with her. I had to offer her one, which led to several offers each night. A fun one to go out with for drinks and we did every night.

Pim and Sandy give me a NYE squeeze. Pim lives with Aum next door to Sandy.
    Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jan. 06 2009,00:56) Thats her Rxpharm. I'm not sure what her long term prognosis is but when I asked Mint how long till she is able to leave hospital she told 2 months. Her smile still sparkled when we were there, and despite the oxygen tube, swollen neck, cheeks she didn't show any signs of suffering. She downed a lot of squid and checked her hair in the mirror every 5 minutes. Its almost to her shoulders after losing most if from Chemo.

I'll always remember her in her wet things during songkran 2007 beaming over soi croc. I knew there would be people out there that were curouis about her and figured she had a sponsor, but sadly is in a battle with health.
      Does anyone have any updates on Jeab and her health?
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• She no longer works, as she has a European boyfriend (England or France). I asked Mint about her and prognosis back in January and she said she would probably be in Hospital for another 2 months then. she has family that lives in Phuket town, so assume she is there. she was still paying for her half of the place she shared with Mint, and was living between three different places before her hospitalisation.

Comment

• Thank you. Hope she continues to recover and the treatments keep her cancer in remission or under control anyway.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Lefty I will look for Mint on messenger and ask her about Jaeb next time. I'm curious as well, and I know there are a few here who are wishing her well. hopefully her boyfriend hasn't abandoned her since she has hit rough times. she was in france when she initially got sick and it was thought then it would be better for her to come back to Thailand where her family is. (Phuket town)

Mint with the remotes, and the phones. then her on podium.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Fatboy with his soi croc entourage

Lily (aka Linley)

Lily's arse
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 01 2009,22:53) Fatboy with his soi croc entourage

Lily (aka Linley)

Lily's arse
                Jimbo is that Pinky on the far left of fatboys entourage?

Nice posts of postie Linley, I think Rxpharm will get on Air Asia web site and start pricing out Phuket. Wouldn't mind her being my 1st postie, she is high energy in that Soi Croc dance pit. She puts on quite a show, and loves to flash that man made pussy of hers. Very sexy!

Pinky and friend, Pinky riding, and Mint and Linley aka Lily. go get her Rx.
                Attached Files

Comment

• The super-slim Amy from soi Tiger (together with our own C)
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Another lovely from soi Tiger: Oi (or Oil )- and i want to be able to cross her off my MD list tonight!
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 02 2009,15:31) The super-slim Amy from soi Tiger (together with our own C)
                      OMG, some one buy Amy a meal or ten! Thats just wrong, is that a Yabba induced frame or is the economic crunch hitting her at soi tiger.

Hope your burning the midnight Oil, very nice Jimbo, was hoping to see more of her.

So many little gems scattered around such a small area. Wish i was there to mine a few myself.

Comment

• Yes, Boarhog, Amy is unable to sit still for more than a second, as she's always "fired up" on something.

And yes, i tried Oil - very very nice. Lovely femboy body with long cock! Will deffo go back for more. But its Pinky's turn tonight!
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Oil sounds delightful! Many hear will be pleased about the long cock resume she carries. A nice femboy find. speaking of femboys have you seen Noi from Libra bar around? She is more petite and lacks the long legs you like, but a real performer that compensates for small cock.

Have fun with Pinky, she was a gift on my doorstep at Candy House around 5 or 6 a.m.. I was kind enough to give her a bed to sleep in after a drunken night. Back then she had some bad waxing job that left her discoloured, hope she is back to normal.

Here is a couple shots of Pinky from D-Club in action after way too many drinks.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• who is this lb? I have no idea, but the photo was takin early January?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• I almost got 'raped' by those two on a very drunken night in Patong in april.  
                              The one on the left is Angela, but for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of the one to the right.
                              There's a lot of black holes from that night. I don't know how I did it, but somehow I got away in one piece. Lucky me

Comment

• Thats funny, they were working together on this night too. they approached me and wanted me to take their photo, so of course I obliged, then they wanted money after? I nixed that idea straight away, I could understand if I approached them for a snap. Then they wanted me to delete, so I sold them the dummy delete. Then they tried to hit me up for a drink, but luckily Aum had returned from the main podium, so bought her the refreshment. They were the only lbs who ever asked me for money for a photo while others gladly posed as you will see in many soi croc photos I have posted.

May a old lay from 2 years hit me up 1st night for drink, then when I knocked her back the next night when I was with Aum, she got mad at me, and gave me the frigid treatment. She seemed angry the whole time I was in Patong, and didn't see her go with a sible
                                customer. Lucky ernesto was on his way.

May with rare curl in her hair. she now goes by Mary.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X