Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kissing for the camera, me and Mint both taking photos with our cameras.

You can see her camera still in hand as she romances my bone. What a champion she is.
    Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 11 2009,16:00) Kissing for the camera, me and Mint both taking photos with our cameras.

You can see her camera still in hand as she romances my bone. What a champion she is.
      and you are a champion as well!
      Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Oct. 17 2008,06:21) May on stage at Katoeys R US, before she got he funbags. Circa Oct, 2006
        I bet that Toys R Us never thought there would be a Trade Mark like that!?

Love it!

Comment

• (doitrong @ Jan. 11 2009,07:14) you might even run into Witney if you are lucky.....  
          Now I know what would have happened had the Hulk been a Ladyboy!

Better wave the flag before she breaks me in two!

Comment

• Some good pics there guys. Here's my little contribution from last night in soi crocodile
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboy-bar.com
            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Such a shame sha is a postie!
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• i love the lesbo thing
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Thanks Jim... My goodness, is Sha still doing the rounds?

She has changed a tiny bit since 2002!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Jimbo, its always good to see the new faces in and around the podium. At least new to me. Its always good to see a veteran resufacing too. Even posties are welcome here, the postie fans always appreciate that, and I don't mind them a bit.

make sure you get a photo or two of my Mint when she comes back from bf duty.

M

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 17 2009,14:11) make sure you get a photo or two of my Mint when she comes back from bf duty.
                      Haven't you posted enough pics of Mint? I think we alllllll know what she looks like now....

Comment

• (thedeno @ Apr. 18 2009,10:16)
                        (Boarhog @ Apr. 17 2009,14:11) make sure you get a photo or two of my Mint when she comes back from bf duty.
                        Haven't you posted enough pics of Mint? I think we alllllll know what she looks like now....
                        I can never get enough Mint. Maybe showing off some new outfits her new boyfriend bought her would be nice. I have plenty of Aum for you Deno.

Feel free to post some your photos mate. Would love see some of the lovelies you have come across. Its open to anyone, I'm not taking any ownership here, its your site as much as mine. I like seeing variety as well, which is why I complemented Jimbo posts and appluad any new photos that find there way here.

dont be shy

Comment

• Saturday Night

Here's a few pics of the amazing Emmy (aka Sofia) from last night. She was in good form and no evidence of substance abuse - made me think if i hadnt just returned from Tootsies.....
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Here ya go Deno for you mate.

Aum

Me lovin that waist with the dragon lady looking on "my daughter my daughter"

Aum and me just after Nai Hairn towards Rawaii, nice little beach with snorkeling.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Here's one I snapped a couple of weeks ago...

Cheers
                              Koykaeng
                              Attached Files
                              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• Here's a couple of the most beautiful face in Soi Crocodile, well at least IMHO....the gorgeous Waros.

Obviously, excluding the "Dragon Lady".

Cheers
                                Koykaeng
                                Attached Files
                                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                                X