Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the updated shots of Waros Koykaeng, she looks great with those new bolt-ons! I had the pleasure of meeting the gentleman who bought her those while I was there in January. Thank you Mario. Here are some before bolt on snaps.

She has a lot of fans here, and will be adding more with those jugs.

Now if someone could get Aum fitted for some new bolt-ons she would become one of the true superstars of the Island.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Every time I think I'm struggling for motivation to return to LOS, a run through this thread re-charges the batteries.

Six years until I retire. Note to self - start planning how to move to Phuket.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

• (newwriter @ Apr. 22 2009,05:27) Every time I think I'm struggling for motivation to return to LOS, a run through this thread re-charges the batteries.

Six years until I retire. Note to self - start planning how to move to Phuket.
        Good luck with that Newriter, sounds like an awesome 6 year plan.

How did ya go with those titties you were lookin for?

Comment

• The wonderful Bee , just before i took her back to her loom
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Another "find" from soi tiger: Oi ( or mabe oil )
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Here you are Boarhog - your fave lady on the left!
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Apr. 23 2009,15:05) Here you are Boarhog - your fave lady on the left!

Many Thanks Jimbo?

Great to see her as always, and in some new gear, love it when they re-invest in wardrobe she looks great in black. those are new shoes too, her bf must have paid her well. Well fellas looks like her boyfriend is gone now.

Jimbo got stung by Bee! Very nice! I only saw her one night during my 20 day run and that was in C&D's. What a body on her. I would put her in the Patong top 10.

That Oi or Oil looks like quite a find also, way to scrape the unknowns up as well as the stars.  

Boarhogs Top 11 Patong beaties.

Mint
                Sonya
                Ae *
                Bee *
                Noi
                Aum
                Linda *
                Jenny *
                Nut *
                Pat
                Bombay

* indicates have not had sex but would have liked to or still would. some are more weighted on looks alone, and some performnce definitely factored in. Its a strange science.

Hnorable mention Oh, New Boom at C&D's, C on looks alone, Ming a legend, Waros, Oi (thanks Jimbo) and a host of other sweethearts I'm missing. A slew of new lbs at C&D's that I need to learn their names.

One's that I would stay away from by virture of personal experience.
                May/Mary - volitile to much history with her
                Lela - got the chop but thinks of us who like cock as crazy and gay.

Tha tha - just to ditzy, a has been.
                Pim - scares me for some reason
                A bunch of others at Tequila bar that i dont know their names but no what they look like.

Postie I would most likely try: Linley
                I know this list is going to change, and know Im leaving some deserving lb off. so many to choose from.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 23 2009,10:15) Many Thanks Jimbo?
                  not sure?
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Good list Boarhog - cant argue with most of em. but how about Jenny here, and Pim's a bit mixed up but good company
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• My mistake, i just re-read you list and see Jenny is on it !

you can tell how i just hate this job, judging by my cheesy grin in pic 3
                      Attached Files
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Apr. 24 2009,15:09) Good list Boarhog - cant argue with most of em. but how about Jenny here, and Pim's a bit mixed up but good company
                        Jenny and Pim are both a little to overdone with silicone. Jenny is almost cartoonesque. However she exudes sex which entices me like a roller coaster. Looks scary and fun, don't know if my heart can take it sort of way.

Only a charachture artist could draw curves like that. Those two are truly unique creatures. Great job getting them in the same post..

As far as Jenny on my list, I see her sinking and lbs like Sunny replacing her. more down to earth and my type anyway. Too bad about her health, I left her off my list and honorabel mention, but she should be there. Pim scares me a bit, maybe its the fact that she shouted she loved me while standing topless on her 4th floor balcony while throwing my swim shorts and singlet at me. Made quite a scene and I wasn't even with her. Felt like the whole soi figured I was here bf, when in fact I had taken her rommie Aum to the beach, and was forced to shower at her place when power was out at my place. This was 4 days earlier, and was with new lb at the time she tossed my stuff down.

Comment

• looks like many FM are in Phuket or just coming..that's great ! My first trip ladyboy hunting in Phuket around mid may..first stop for orientation C&D paying respect to Jimbo and asking for advise...of course suggestion by the most experienced FM here will appreciated and properly remunarated in cold drinks !

Just stay few days so cannot waste time and need be carefull with selections ! so many distraction around...

Sorry for Sunny she was on top of my list ! sure Jimbo will suggest proper replacement... and love tall, slim and great legs of Bee ... sometimes difficult to asses their height in pics..so need to check on site...see you soon

Comment

• Jimbo and all the guys on the forum can rave about this lb or that ladyboy, but you best going with an open mind and mixing it up with the ones you have good chemistry with.

I made a whole list before my last trip and strayed away from it a lot and found some real gems, including my personal favorite Mint, who I had never seen here on the forum. Through her I met Noi, my favorite femboy of all time, a relative unknown who I introduced Jimbo to the night I took her. He is constantly finding new ones as well. Its a gold mine in Patong and there wont be that many miners around so you have bargaining power.

Bee is sensational looking and heard a lot of rave revues. Many forum members have raved about her, and her tool, so she has a little bit of a prima donna attitude from what little I saw of her. This was the only night I saw her on my 20 days of glory trip. She made this guest appearance in C&D's.

Caught her in this one giving it to Jenny which sent thoughts of threesomes though several peoples heads.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Yes you're right about that Boarhog - best plan is no plan!

Here's some more:
                              Jenny & Lily
                              Lee
                              Mint & Amy
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• So many choices!
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com