Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is another shot of Noi for the guy who has PM'd me 3 times in the last 20 minutes asking for her number.

If you go back through the thread you will find which bar she works at, since you going in a month alledgedly you should be able to find her.

However I have a feeling you just want to call her on a cheap phone card while you spank buster telling her you saw her on the interent and your looking at her photo.

Lets put it this way guys, I'm not giving out phone numbers to people I don't know, especially guys who have less than 50 posts.  

Just do it the old fashioned way and go to their friggin bar, talk to them get to know them and if you like them barfine them, take them home and f#ck their brains out.  Please take photos and post them here and then you can experience people PM'ing you for phone numbers.

Maybe I have you pegged all wrong and your just a cheap cunt, who wants to call her when you get to los trying to arrange a meeting so you can avoid a barfine.
    Where is that pet peeve thread, I have one to add.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Some carzy euro cross-dressers.

Pim and Tha Tha.
      Attached Files

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Feb. 27 2009,15:57) Here is another shot of Noi for the guy who has PM'd me 3 times in the last 20 minutes asking for her number.

If you go back through the thread you will find which bar she works at, since you going in a month alledgedly you should be able to find her.

However I have a feeling you just want to call her on a cheap phone card while you spank buster telling her you saw her on the interent and your looking at her photo.

Lets put it this way guys, I'm not giving out phone numbers to people I don't know, especially guys who have less than 50 posts.  

Just do it the old fashioned way and go to their friggin bar, talk to them get to know them and if you like them barfine them, take them home and f#ck their brains out.  Please take photos and post them here and then you can experience people PM'ing you for phone numbers.

Maybe I have you pegged all wrong and your just a cheap cunt, who wants to call her when you get to los trying to arrange a meeting so you can avoid a barfine.
        Where is that pet peeve thread, I have one to add.
        aren't you a lucking man to have her caring on you

Comment

• Well I don't know what that means, but I love your avator.

Comment

• well said boarhog. its my pet peeve too. You can imagine how often i get asked for girl's numbers !
            Get here, pay your dues, do the legwork and have some fun!
            www.ladyboy-bar.com
            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• I don't know whether its stupidity or balls to ask a bar owner for a lbs phone number. It must be worse when they ask you for a number for someone on Soi Croc.

Have a clue you idiots! There is a enough information about the lbs on these Phuket threads. The hunt is a big part of the fun. You can€™t beat that primal feeling when you approach Bangla road. As soon as I hear the crowds, and that cheesy music my blood begins to flow to my outer extremities. Nothing like that feeling when you see that first lb sticking her head out of C&D€™s back door. I feel like a million baht, and look like 2000 baht to them. They see the face of the hunter. They have seen it thousands of times over.

Although I have never asked for a number, I€™m guilty of preplanning. This last trip I made a too do list that I compiled based on what I had read and here. I also made rules for myself. My very 1st night I broke my own rule and took two from C&D€™s. Although Bombay was my list a 3 some was not. The 2ndst night in Patong my list went by the wayside and found a relative unknown on my hunt.

I tried to get back onto my list goals with Jenny. I called her on a number that was volunteered to me after I raved about her on this forum. You can€™t judge a book be and the evening was not lost as I found one of y its cover and soon after our meeting the evening disintegrated, and I was back on the hunt. It proved productive very quickly as Aum came to the resucue. With very little effort I lucked into a great lb experience with a nice lb that I spent several days with.

The list was history and soon found myself crossing paths with some great finds that I wouldn€™t have found if I stuck with my €œto do list€. Go with the flow gentlemen and enjoy the hunt, it really is a big part of the fun

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Mar. 01 2009,13:44) well said boarhog. its my pet peeve too. You can imagine how often i get asked for girl's numbers !  
                Get here, pay your dues, do the legwork and have some fun!
                I often wonder why peeps want numbers- once the girls get yours you never get any peace. It's annoying when Witnee calls at 5"30 am  Stop wankig over the internet, get to the bar, make a choice and find out numbers for yourselves. Pre-planning sucks as well, it just leads to dissapointment IMHO. Go with the flow and hit the ground running.
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Exactly. I came with a list, and ended up going with the flow and had a great time.

However I left with a list of those who I missed and want to do next time. Some like Oh who was on to do list wasn't around the whole 20 days I was there, and Ae just returned after a breakup with boyfriend. By the time she had returned I was wrapped up in a new find and couldn't pull myself away.

Would love to see some bedroom shots of Ae posted hear, and performance evaluations would be nice as well.

Maybe next year on those , but I'm sure that will change when I get there and another lists will go by the wayside.

Comment

• Prepalnning YEESH I think we are all guilty of that petty crime! Hey Boarhog I thought you were a married man!!! LOL!!! You still spending time with that cute little minx you brought to the party?? BTW whats her number LOL!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

• Be careful out there! ?

Is that a warning to me about guys like yourself?

If you thought I was married, then why did you ask my lb (cute little minx) for her phone number and email?

I wasn't going to say anything about your smooth efforts to secure "alone time with her" but since you brought her up on this thread, I figure why not let everyone know about you pursuing my lb. She showed me both your emails and she chose not reply. I guess everyone is fair game to you, and I don't really care. I just wonder with all the lbs in BKK whats the fascination with another forum members? Is it just BM mentality to want something you can't have. Perhaps some get a thrill of taking something from another.

Keep trying mate. After I leave BKK maybe she will respond to your silky smooth attempts for "alone time"
                      I hope you treat her well and pay her big money. Maybe you can be her knight in snining armour and tell her I'm a big butterfly, however she knows I was in Phuket before coming to her, and she isn't blind to the fact I have banged several others.

She is a nice lb, to nice to tell you to take a hike when you asked her for her phone number and email. I'm sure you really thought you had a connection with her.

You might want to PM me on this subject in the future as I really don't want to see a good thread switch its focus to this kind of rubbish.

Advice to you: You be careful, the next forum members might not be so forgiving if you pursue their lb gf.

Comment

• way to go Terry

steviep

Comment

• Sending you a PM Boarhog. To set the record straight-she gave me HER info.
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

• Anyone have some swamp land in Florida to sell?

Only saw Poope one night over 20 while in Patong. She was one on the the list that never panned out.

The Stomach of Bombay, the only one on my pre-trip list that came to fruition.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• mmmmm.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• nice to see you get so happy over Bombay ... She really is a beauty.

Comment

Working...
                                X