X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (rxpharm @ Mar. 10 2009,22:47) make me reconsider my postop preferences,
    weather alert - severe snowstorms and ice in Hell!
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Rxpharm you better stick to Bomabay then, wouldn't want Sonya to hurt ya or make you less of a man by making you her bitch.

Bombay on the other hand would be a perfect candidate for srs. Very passable, small, and not much of a cock to speak of, not very functional so she prefers bottom. Technically she could no longer work at C&D's, but a headliner like her they make the exception before letting her move down the road to Soi Croc.

Comment

• The lovely Bomabay.

I like those white strappy shoes, but not every night. Could someone be kind enough to find her some more sexy footwear, or prove me wrong by posting photos of her in something else?
        Attached Files

Comment

• hey boarhog,
          i have a picture of her in something different;   My bed along with my cutie and Annie  

old picture but memorys dont fade  

stevie
          Attached Files

Comment

• Has anyone got full naked piccys of Bombay, she is a babe
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• she doesnt like to do full frontal pics

she one great girl
              steviep

Comment

• I like a good arse!
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Bombay is smoking hot !!!

Comment

• (parada @ Mar. 13 2009,01:30) she doesnt like to do full frontal pics

she one great girl  
                    steviep
                    Oh good, then its not me. Felt like I had failed the masses. However I think a challenge has been issued for all you lucky fucks going to Patong. You have seen Bombay here and there, and now you have put her on your to do list. Make sure you don't forget the photos.

Stevie thanks for that group shot, I had seen it before but never get tired of it. bombay seems to be very group friendly. I took her and Pat myself but found Bombay to be a bit of spectator while Pat carried the show. Still not a bad evening. Proved again to me that 3-somes never (rarely) live up to what we hope they will be.

Closest shots to full naked I have of Bombay.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Boarhog - What a great pic to wake to ! ! I wish there was a model spread or just a thread with her pics. In her shorts, white boots, she doesn't even need to be undressed an she is breath taking. She is a true beauty. I can't wait to meet her. Thanks for keeping us drooling an

Comment

• Pat always seems to be very camera friendly!
                        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• indeed....

always a great girl to spend some time with....
                          Attached Files
                          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• saturday Mar 14th

Mouse and Fay - now the only remaining LBs in Puma bar, now that Sonya has gone and Beer is in hospital (with something nasty, methinks!)
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com
                            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• this is Lek from the salon a few doors down from the bar. I've finally got her to agree to go with a nice farang on monday night
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com
                              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Mar. 14 2009,17:12) I've finally got her to agree to go with a nice farang on monday night  
                                That wouldn't have been you by any chance??      
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X